Large Gathering of Kashmiris living in Karachi organized by MQM

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Deputy Convener of the Co-ordination Committee of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Dr Farooq Sattar has said that the people of Kashmir would soon rise to freedom and self-determination. He declared that the Kashmir dispute would finally be resolved by the sagacious leadership of the founder and leader of the MQM Mr Altaf Hussain. He said this while talking to a large gathering of Kashmiris living in Karachi. Member of the Co-ordination Committee Kunwar Naveed Jamil, member Kashmir legislative assembly Salim Butt and in-charge MQM Kashmir Committee Maroof Hussain also spoke on the occasion.
Dr Farooq Sattar said that the message of the MQM was spreading rapidly in Kashmir like other parts of the country. He hoped that the MQM would gain more grounds in the coming general elections in Kashmir. He said that the solution of the Kashmir dispute and all other pressing problems of the country were tied to the abolition of the worn-out medieval feudal system and dynastic political culture. He said that the MQM wanted to bring a revolution of the poor and middle class leadership in the country including Kashmir.
Kunwar Naveed Jamil said that the Kashmiri people must reject opportunist politicians if they wanted to obtain their basic rights. Member legislative assembly Salim Butt said that the MQM has laid the foundation of a positive change in Kashmir.

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
Please forgive Kashmiries who are very peaceful, civilized, live in hormoney, we can walk around day and night and there is no problem. Solve the problem of Karachi, which is the city of target killing, street crimes, and you name any thing, before you worry about Kashmir. I have not seen that all before the inaguration of MQM in Karachi, Karachi was called the mother of poor, eat with small money and rest in any park you were safe. If you cannot solve the problem in Karachi where you are in majority why you are talking of Kashmir?? People of Kashmir are not stupid to believe this nonsense.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ohh.. I'm scared :D
I'm here to give reply. :) Can u tolerate my reply??
Did you really think that me statement was to scare someone ?? lolz
Yup I can tolerate your reply because I don't care what anyone says about me. The problem is that I am not like you my friend. I am not always seeking bad in anyone all the time like you are seeking in me.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did you really think that me statement was to scare someone ?? lolz
Yup I can tolerate your reply because I don't care what anyone says about me. The problem is that I am not like you my friend. I am not always seeking bad in anyone all the time like you are seeking in me.
What's ur problem? huh!

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PUBLIC GATHERING OF HAQ PARAST KASHMIRIES
AT LAL QILLA GROUND AZIZABAD, KARAHI
08 MAY 2011
pic-110509-2.jpg
pic-110509-1.jpg
pic-110509-3.jpg
pic-110509-4.jpg