LAMENT OF THE QURAN

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LAMENT OF THE QUR'AN. As an ornament do they adorn me, And sometimes they kiss me. In a melodious voice they recite me, Neglecting the message inside me. In their celebrations they recite me, In disputes they swear by me.

On shelves do they securely keep me, Till another celebration or dispute when they need me. Yes, I am the most read and memorised book, Yet I am the least understood.

In deeds of Muslims I am rarely found, Yet they make me elegant in print and nicely bound. My message lies undetected, My treasure is neglected. Wrong is the treatment that I receive, So much to give have I, but none is there to perceive. ~ Author unknown

Last edited by a moderator:

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yesterday you wrote that Quran copied the idea of Namaz from Zoroastrian religion.
After insulting Quran and Islam you have revealed your identity.
Who are you trying to deceive with the above post?

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Yesterday you wrote that Quran copied the idea of Namaz from Zoroastrian religion.
Who are you trying to disguise with the above post?
It is you who have insultèd Quran.
Go and read my previous posts. Don't lie as you hadeeth followers are good at it.

Wake up Pak

Who are you trying to disguise with the above post?
By the way did you find my post about Quran copied the idea of namaz from Zoroastrian religion?
Don't run away after blatantly lying. Shame on you and your fake ahadeeth.

Wake up Pak

وَقَالَ الرَّسُولُ يَا رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي اتَّخَذُوا هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ مَهْجُورًا - 25:30
And the Messenger has said, "O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur'an as [a thing] abandoned."

knowledge88

By the way did you find my post about Quran copied the idea of namaz from Zoroastrian religion?
Don't run away after blatantly lying. Shame on you and your fake ahadeeth.
Dear Brothers and Sisters .
Take a look at what "Wake up Pak" wrote about Holy Quran yesterday.

wrong.jpg

If you want to see the page where he insulted Quran, click on this link and see
"Wake Up Pak" post

Qalumkar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Brothers and Sisters .
Take a look at what "Wake up Pak" wrote about Holy Quran yesterday.

wrong.jpg

If you want to see the page where he insulted Quran, click on this link and see
"Wake Up Pak" post

Brother, you are wrong. Wake up pak bother did not said that Quran has copied Namaz. If Quran has copied Namaz then you can find it in Quran. He said that people copied Namaz from some other religion.

knowledge88

Brother, you are wrong. Wake up pak bother did not said that Quran has copied Namaz. If Quran has copied Namaz then you can find it in Quran. He said that people copied Namaz from some other religion.
His post is right above your post about Namaz and how it was copied from Zoroastrian religion.
World can see themselves what exactly he wrote

knowledge88

Plain and clear what's been written as there is full stop and starts with a new sentence. He doesn't pray salat.
People like him have no respect for prophet Muhammad PBUH and have never read quran with meaning. Quran clearly says that Prophet Muhammad PBUH is our best guidance. How an we follow him if we don't follow a hadees?

knowledge88

In your dreams. Your ego must be hurting as I made you speechless. When pea brains have no logic they resort to nonsense.
Your miserable life is an ideal example for people to see. That's how people struggle in this world and go to hell in the next for disrespecting the last prophet by not believing his guidance. By rejectnng his sunna. Remember you said time and time again that you reject ahadees. Now get ready to bear the consequences. Allah doesn't forgive those who disrespect his last prophet.

Wake up Pak

Your miserable life is an ideal example for people to see. That's how people struggle in this world and go to hell in the next for disrespecting the last prophet by not believing his guidance. By rejectnng his sunna. Remember you said time and time again that you reject ahadees. Now get ready to bear the consequences. Allah doesn't forgive those who disrespect his last prophet.
Oh please! All you mullah hadeeth peddlers can do is issue fatwas.
Get a life and don't bother to reply to my posts.

Mughal1

Plain and clear what's been written as there is full stop and starts with a new sentence. He doesn't pray salat.

azeezam adama sb, salaah does not mean 5 daily prayers. Find out what this word means in the quranic context.

Laila tul Qadr : EID MESSAGE 2014
SIYAAM, QAYYAM , ROZA---SELF TORTURE to please God
Roza Tamasha aur Sawabzada Musalman
SHAHR O RAMADAN

regards and all the best.

Last edited: