Lahore: Biker loses life after getting hit by a sports car: Watch CCTV Footage

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tum apney par time behnoi ko kehna k license k beghare driving na krey.... license k beghare RIAD PE AIEY GA TO LOGO KI ZINDAGION SE KHAILEY GA.

I understand that you are emotional and angry due to this unfortunate incident - so I will just ignore the abuses. May Allah clam you down. Drink water or something.

I will not reply to you any further.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well I do not think you are unbiased cause most of PAKISTANIS do get impressed by show of WEALTH. Clearly the CAR DRIVER was UNDERAGE, did not have driving permit and he was going at high speed on a Public Road. Clearly you have a BIAS.
My Dear mujhey kya pata k car 10 saal ka teenager chala raha hai ya 80 saal k uncle, Rahi baat show of wealth ke to dear aap ke iss soch per main aap ko jawab nahi de sakta because u r no one to judge myself,, mein ne comment mein likha hai k wo over speed tha but again main kahu ga k mistake bike wale ke he hai,
Kabhi socha hai k road accident main hamesha gareeb ka bacha he kiu marta hai? railway phatak per jab ching chee wale phatak cross ker rahe hotey hein to kya uss waqt train ka driver b teenager aur bagair permit k train chala raha hota hai? kabhi GT ROad per car drive ke hai aap ne? main ne ke hai din k waqt,, jab wrong way per ching chee wale aa rahe hotey hein, bike wale, etc,, aur log high speed roads per log road bina cars ko dekhe road cross ker rahe hotey hein, Over Loaded Buses, Vans mein jaha khara hone ke jagha nahi hoti uss per ye log latak ker safar karte hein, aur bus ya van drivers bus nahi jahaz uraa raha hota hai,, mistake apni hoti hai aur responsible dosro ko thihrate hein,,,

باس دی بگ

Councller (250+ posts)
ITS FAULT OF MOTOR BIKER. HARD TO BRAKE AT THAT SPEED. BUT ON SUCH KIND OF ROAD U CANT DRIVE WITH THAT SPEED.
OVER SPEEDING IS NORMAL IN PAKISTAN ON DOMESTIC ROAD.

I THINK THE SPEED OF CAR MAY BE AROUND 100.

IT SHOULDN'T BE MORE THAN 50-60. BUT STILL ITS VERY HARD TO SAVE THE BIKER MAY BE NOT LIFE LOSS IF LESS SPEED AND LOOKS LIKE CAR DRIVE WAS NOT FOCUSSED ON ROAD
BOTH SIDES ARE RESPONSIBLE IF WE TALK ABOUT LAW THATS RIGHT.
BUT BIKER SHOULD HAVE TO BE MORE CAREFUL AS HE CROSSING MAIN ROAD
Dear, writing in all caps is loud and rowdy. Using it in a social context means you’re yelling. It is also bad readability for others. You think, you emphasize your message?
Actually you're de-emphasizing it.
There's a thing called capitalization, look it up.

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear, writing in all caps is loud and rowdy. Using it in a social context means you’re yelling. It is also bad readability for others. You think, you emphasize your message?
Actually you're de-emphasizing it.
There's a thing called capitalization, look it up.
Sorry bhai wo Roman Urdu likhain to spelling auto correct hotay HAIN

ali-raj

Biker is the actual culprit, since he turned without looking at the incoming traffic, and wasn't wearing helmet.
For the Car driver, If he is underage, Direct Hit & Run Case, 14 for life Penalty. If he is of age and doesn't have License, Then he is out for kill, so Death Penalty directly. If of age and have license, Over-speeding + hit & run (about 7 years)

Captain Safdar

But why that speed????

Or its normal in pakistan?????
In pakistan if u have money, u can drive on the footpath, in the parks or where ever you like.
And speed is not an issue... I have stopped driving in pakistan, infact I dont even sit on the front seat to avoid depression.

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
such incidents happen only in Bahria Town, last time drag racers killed many in rwp.

lonewolf

Senator (1k+ posts)
biker becharay ki ghlti hai but sirf 13 saala lrkay ka sports car chalana jurm hai,is k ameer baap ko pkrna chahie

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Car drivers fault for driving without a license.
Car owners fault for letting unlicensed guy drive.
Bikers fault for making a wrong turn.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
100% bikers fault, even if the car was at around 60km/h, it would have collided. The car was too close, and it is sheer negligence of the biker that he got in front of it. This is what happens when people dont know about road safety. the driver was on high speed lane, you cannot expect him to stop at such a close call. The person crossing is responsible, and to top it all off, the road wasnt even crowded the biker could have waited literally just 10 sec to cross the road. The car didnt come out of nowhere, the biker did.

Tirmezi

Councller (250+ posts)
The other motorbike was blocking the victums view. Car driver on fault. No license, underage? I would say his parents on fault. Should put them in jail for letting their son drive.

FahadBhatti

Ghalati dono ki thee lekin underage driver aur wo bhee sports car mein going at the speed in excess of 150 kph. Maan baap ne aise hazaaro missile chore rakhay hen serkon pe jo ya to khud merte hen yaa doosron ko maar dete hen

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Surprised most are blaming the car. The underage without license bit of information is unverified so its total junk.

Now in any country with proper traffic law enforcement. Speeding at 100 in a 60 zone is less of an offense than 1st doing a wrong U turn 2nd breaking a traffic barrier.

A couple of years back a friend of my knocked down a woman here crossing the road who wasn't looking at the traffic and jumped right in front of him. She ended up with two broken legs and a long stint at the hospital.

Traffic court cleared my friend because the woman was jaywalking and wasn't using a pedestrian crossing. No points on his license and no fines either.

And in this case its clearly the fault of the motorcycle rider. 1st wrong U Turn, 2nd breaking traffic barrier 3rd not checking before crossing to see if road is clear of traffic and 4th no helmet even which you never know might have saved his life!

Car driver only violation is speeding, although we have information what the speed limit on that road is.

ajaved

MPA (400+ posts)
May his soul rest in peace. I think even if the car was driving at 60Km/hr it will be very difficult to save the biker.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
RIP .... Very unfortunate.... In Islamabad there is dangerous trend popping up of bikers breaking the signal.... Did see so many near misses and a couple of hits in last weeks.... Also on Margalla road such bikers come out suddenly.... drive safe stay safe everyone.....

syedm4u

Voter (50+ posts)
Who is at Fault. BLACK MONEY and NEGLEGENCE. Let me explain. Who in the right mind buys a high powered Sports car for an underage person and lets them drive it. A person who has no regard for the laws of Country, Such person thinks that cause he has money thus he is above the LAW. The person who got killed was not wearing the Helmet when it is mandatory. He decided to take a turn when it was clearly marked as no U-TURN. He got killed because he also thought He was Above the Law. Now the debate will begin who is responsible. Well the Parents of the Driver of the Car and the Parents of the victim both are responsible. We need to learn NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, A RICH PERSON as well as the POOR PERSON, NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. FOLLOW THE TRAFFIC LAWS and BE SAFE.
Great you summed up well. Waisay apki condition Hasan Nisar sey alag nhi lgti apnay Mulak ko dekh ker Kurhtay rehu

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
The other motorbike was blocking the victums view. Car driver on fault. No license, underage? I would say his parents on fault. Should put them in jail for letting their son drive.
If the view is blocked then he should have been extra cautious, this is just throwing blame on others. yeh to bilkul wahi baat hoyee kay 2 main say ek paani ke bottle main zeher mila hoa thaa, kisi nay us ka label utar dia, or dosra banda pee gaya ( yeh jantay hoay bhi kay is main zeher hay) kay label nahi hay is per.