"LAC per China ka Bada Hamla.... Bharat ke 5 Elake Par China Ka Kabja"

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Indians under the the leadership of BJP-RSS extremists were getting very cocky.Indian public was fed a lot of false propagand about India military might.China can wipe India out very quickly with its deadly missiles.These RSS Hindus will get their comeuppance soon.They have annexed a lot of territory belong to Nepal,they are carrying out genocide in Kashmir and they are trespassing in China's territory.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Indians under the the leadership of BJP-RSS extremists were getting very cocky.Indian public was fed a lot of false propagand about India military might.China can wipe India out very quickly with its deadly missiles.These RSS Hindus will get their comeuppance soon.They have annexed a lot of territory belong to Nepal,they are carrying out genocide in Kashmir and they are trespassing in China's territory.
? ? ? ? ? @ Kabja.

Man these fekkers need to either start speaking urdu properly or start speaking hindi
Lol hahahahahha
speaking hindi,

Golden chance for Pak Army to get kargil back and Siachen and then conquer Kashmir. Why is it not doing it?
Hello Hello Kids ! don't celebrate like fools !

Ratan

The dreamer of akhand Bharat could not keep Bharat Akhand in 1947 in spite of having 7 times more population than Muslims; the Gobar eaters couldn't stop great M.A Jinnah to create Pakistan by slicing India in three Khands (pieces):
1. West Pakistan 2. East Pakistan 3. India.

Out of grave frustration, terrorist organization RSS killed their chaddi leader Gandhi for failing to keep India Akhand.
End of 1947, Hindustan looked on helplessly when Kashmiri Scouts took control of 39% of Jammu & Kashmir from India & china captured 20%. India left with 41%.

Again it happened in 1948, this time Pak Army annexed whole Gilgit-Baltistan from India & again Hindustan looked on helplessly.
Hindustan lost another part of its territory to Pakistan which is one 7th in size & population of Hindustan.

Now a days terrorist Modi & his Generals are showing Azad Kashmir & Gilgit's weather forecast in Indian TVs...tell your Feku Modi to take back part of Kashmir & Gilgit from Pakistan..
.?

Ratan

Golden chance for Pak Army to get kargil back and Siachen and then conquer Kashmir. Why is it not doing it?
The dreamer of akhand Bharat could not keep Bharat Akhand in 1947 in spite of having 7 times more population than Muslims; the Gobar eaters couldn't stop great M.A Jinnah to create Pakistan by slicing India in three Khands (pieces):
1. West Pakistan 2. East Pakistan 3. India.

Out of grave frustration, terrorist organization RSS killed their chaddi leader Gandhi for failing to keep India Akhand.

End of 1947, Hindustan looked on helplessly when Kashmiri Scouts took control of 39% of Jammu & Kashmir from India & china captured 20%. India left with 41%.

Again it happened in 1948, this time Pak Army annexed whole Gilgit-Baltistan from India & again Hindustan looked on helplessly.
Hindustan lost another part of its territory to Pakistan which is one 7th in size & population of Hindustan.

Now a days terrorist Modi & his Generals are showing Azad Kashmir & Gilgit's weather forecast in Indian TVs...tell your Feku Modi to take back part of Kashmir & Gilgit from Pakistan...

Imranpak

Inn jahill logo ko abhie J aur Z ka farq nehi samaj aaya China se khak ladenge!! Lakhon jahill marre honge toh ek Bharati ghai ka peshaab peene wala paida huaa! Lanath hai iss ghatiya qaum par! China will do whatever it wants, they are not going back now. Forget it!

Ratan

Had Pakistan been only half of the size & population of Hindustan, could you imagine what would have happened???
China & Hindustan are almost equal in Size & Population.....and.....rest is history....
?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1264921503075876871

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
China is doing this for to protect CPEC and Basha Dam because Indians wanted to attack Gilgit Baltistan.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Im so glad you are not part of the policy making in this country...
I think you didn't get the gist/essence of my proposal. What's there to celebrate for us if China has won a few inches of Land from India? We should only celebrate if We get our claimed lands back from India or else these type of celebrations over china's victorys are meaningless. Do you get my point now Sir?

Vitamin_C

I thought you were suggesting that we attack India now. Given the situation of our country it goes against all wisdom. We are not in any position to go to war against any country at-least for next 20 years.

We should not repeat the mistakes of our short sighted military rulers and look long term.

I think you didn't get the gist/essence of my proposal. What's there to celebrate for us if China has won a few inches of Land from India? We should only celebrate if We get our claimed lands back from India or else these type of celebrations over china's victorys are meaningless. Do you get my point now Sir?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahah a few inches? It is over 5 KM ?