Kya Muslim Hee Jannat Me Jaienge?

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
I did not listen his bakwas, don’t know what he barked, Imaan ke sath jis ki mout death hoo gee, only those.
Kalma go

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is an aalim, and known plus respected in the world for his knowledge about Islam, you may not be of this sect. but learn to respect just the education he has. I do not know about who will go in Jannat or not, but for sure I know one thing those who disrespect and educated person who is trying to tell them some thing will go through tough time in Akhrat.

fawad ali

Only zakir naik will go to heaven. The rest of the 7 billion population of the world will go to hell.

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jo bhi aik khuda per yaqeen rakhta hai, sub jannat mein hoon ge, be it muslim, hindu, christian, buddhist, jews or whatever religion

nasik

Voter (50+ posts)
I did not listen his bakwas, don’t know what he barked, Imaan ke sath jis ki mout death hoo gee, only those.
Kalma go
Yaar if you did not listen to him then why are you commenting about him and how can you comment with knowing what he said?

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar if you did not listen to him then why are you commenting about him and how can you comment with knowing what he said?

Well said

its-hard-to-accept-the-truth-when-the-author-unknown.jpg

Liberal 000

Kalma go
I wish there is dislike button for your post. You should listen to him before comment.
No point to listen khawarji, haqla bakwas hi karay gaa
He is an aalim, and known plus respected in the world for his knowledge about Islam, you may not be of this sect. but learn to respect just the education he has. I do not know about who will go in Jannat or not, but for sure I know one thing those who disrespect and educated person who is trying to tell them some thing will go through tough time in Akhrat.
Only zakir naik will go to heaven. The rest of the 7 billion population of the world will go to hell.
Jo bhi aik khuda per yaqeen rakhta hai, sub jannat mein hoon ge, be it muslim, hindu, christian, buddhist, jews or whatever religion
Well said

its-hard-to-accept-the-truth-when-the-author-unknown.jpg
72 firqaaa Ma sa aik jaiii gaaaa , achaaa walaaa

I think those who believe in one true the greatest God will go to heaven

If my son refuse to accept me as his father or even slaps me I still won't like to burn him.

Am I superior in love , mercy and compassion than God? Never

I being a human being cannot see my worst enemy to burn in fire in front of me. Love mercy and compassion in me won't allow me to see it all.

Is Zakir Naik God superior than human beings in love , mercy and compassion?

If yes Zakir Naik will go to heaven !

If not then Zakir Naik will burn in hell for spreading hate and putting people against each other.

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think those who believe in one true the greatest God will go to heaven

If my son refuse to accept me as his father or even slaps me I still won't like to burn him.

Am I superior in love , mercy and compassion than God? Never

I being a human being cannot see my worst enemy to burn in fire in front of me. Love mercy and compassion in me won't allow me to see it all.

Is Zakir Naik God superior than human beings in love , mercy and compassion?

If yes Zakir Naik will go to heaven !

If not then Zakir Naik will burn in hell for spreading hate and putting people against each other.

Surah Al-Anaam Ayah #116 Translated in Urdu

اور اگر تو زمین میں (موجود) لوگوں کی اکثریت کا کہنا مان لے تو وہ تجھے اﷲ کی راہ سے بھٹکا دیں گے۔ وہ (حق و یقین کی بجائے) صرف وہم و گمان کی پیروی کرتے ہیں اور محض غلط (قیاس آرائی (اور دروغ گوئی) کرتے رہتے ہیں،

Liberal 000

Surah Al-Anaam Ayah #116 Translated in Urdu

اور اگر تو زمین میں (موجود) لوگوں کی اکثریت کا کہنا مان لے تو وہ تجھے اﷲ کی راہ سے بھٹکا دیں گے۔ وہ (حق و یقین کی بجائے) صرف وہم و گمان کی پیروی کرتے ہیں اور محض غلط (قیاس آرائی (اور دروغ گوئی) کرتے رہتے ہیں،
That's what am saying majority ki baton ko nahi manna chahiyh sirf sachi aur achi logical baat ko manna chahiyh