Kristiane Backer on Imran Khan's love for Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

Pride.of.Pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
Kristiane Backer on Imran Khan's love for Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) - Book : From MTV to Mecca

90146191_3056685707696685_7792697071684812800_o.jpg

89863085_3056685757696680_6535081229522305024_o.jpg

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That book was written more than 7 years ago. How come it became a news today ?
By the way , the reason she got to know Imran Khan so closely because she was one of his girlfriends.
Read this article about her,

Last edited:

Pride.of.Pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
That book was written more than 7 years ago. How come it became a news today ?
By the way , the reason she got to know Imran Khan so closely because she was one of his girlfriends.

A book by ex-girlfriend is a much better read compared to the sex diary written by attention seeking ex-wife.

knowledge88

A book by ex-girlfriend is a much better read compared to the sex diary written by attention seeking ex-wife.
I am not comparing the women Imran Khan has slept with or the books they have written about him. I am just saying that the above book is very old , that's all.

Pride.of.Pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
I am not comparing the women Imran Khan has slept with or the books they have written about him. I am just saying that the above book is very old , that's all.
Its old, so what? Its not like majority of people have actually read it. Its a nice read about spiritual journey of a woman who had it all but was still lost. Not saying people should read it because Imran Khan is mentioned in it. It should be read to help us realise how blessed we are to be born as a Muslim. Al hamdullilah.

knowledge88

Its old, so what? Its not like majority of people have actually read it. Its a nice read about spiritual journey of a woman who had it all but was still lost. Not saying people should read it because Imran Khan is mentioned in it. It should be read to help us realise how blessed we are to be born as a Muslim. Al hamdullilah.
I am mistaken then. Accept my apology. I thought only reason you talked about this book because Imran Khan was mentioned in it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Downloading now the book actually mentioned in the book excerpt. Think it would make for much better reading than Backer's book