KPK the model province

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It has been 6 years since PTI came to power in KPK and i can't tell you how KPK has become the province that Imran Khan keeps bragging about.

I can't ride in BRT but that's okay because once its finished, it will be the best. Growing up as a kid, i always wanted to ride in buses. I hate my car anyway and petrol has gotten pricey.

We don't have electricity from 8am to 5:30pm, but that is okay. Because we can all live a life in the mountains and how cavemen used to live right? See the great outdoors and breathe in polluted air.

The hospitals are so dirty and the doctors so incompetent but that's okay. It means i can go to Shifa in Islamabad and have a reason to visit Islamabad. The poor can try using the health remedies our ancestors used, after all they didn't have modern healthcare and still lived lives didn't they?

The education is amazing. People from all over the country including Punjab are rushing to KPK because the education is the best in the country. The rich government kids are taking admissions in government schools, it is unbelievable. The dirty kids of the poor are studying alongside the rich kids. Oh man, you can't believe it. Edwards college of Peshawar is empty now. Private schools are crying, CRYING i tell you because everyone is sending their kids to government schools because they say if the education is so good in government schools, why should we send our kids to pricey private schools?

I can't imagine how KPK will be in 10 years. In just 6 years, just 6 years KPK has changed so much that you will not believe it. I might not have electricity or gas from time to time and the air is polluted but when i look at the BRT that's being made and how i will be able to ride buses in it, i forget about everything.

KPK is a model province and i wish Punjabis get the healthcare and education we have in Peshawar.

kayawish

It has been 6 years since PTI came to power in KPK and i can't tell you how KPK has become the province that Imran Khan keeps bragging about.

I can't ride in BRT but that's okay because once its finished, it will be the best. Growing up as a kid, i always wanted to ride in buses. I hate my car anyway and petrol has gotten pricey.

We don't have electricity from 8am to 5:30pm, but that is okay. Because we can all live a life in the mountains and how cavemen used to live right? See the great outdoors and breathe in polluted air.

The hospitals are so dirty and the doctors so incompetent but that's okay. It means i can go to Shifa in Islamabad and have a reason to visit Islamabad. The poor can try using the health remedies our ancestors used, after all they didn't have modern healthcare and still lived lives didn't they?

The education is amazing. People from all over the country including Punjab are rushing to KPK because the education is the best in the country. The rich government kids are taking admissions in government schools, it is unbelievable. The dirty kids of the poor are studying alongside the rich kids. Oh man, you can't believe it. Edwards college of Peshawar is empty now. Private schools are crying, CRYING i tell you because everyone is sending their kids to government schools because they say if the education is so good in government schools, why should we send our kids to pricey private schools?

I can't imagine how KPK will be in 10 years. In just 6 years, just 6 years KPK has changed so much that you will not believe it. I might not have electricity or gas from time to time and the air is polluted but when i look at the BRT that's being made and how i will be able to ride buses in it, i forget about everything.

KPK is a model province and i wish Punjabis get the healthcare and education we have in Peshawar.
you are also from kpk or what ? you gaddar afghani...

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

And that' why for the first time in their political history the people of KPK re-elected the same consecutive government and gave them a thumping two-third majority.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Here put some of this on your sore ass, it will help ease the pain

613KDfddy8L._SX425_.jpg

jani1

And that' why for the first time in their political history the people of KPK re-elected the same consecutive government and gave them a thumping two-third majority.

نن دے زوان بیا دارو نہ دی خواڑالی۔۔۔

Last edited:

Dream Seller

Yup Khan just has to open some vaults and start distributing gold coins. Why couldn’t he do that under a year right? I don’t need to buy your crap if khan won 2/3 majority in the province and got elected consecutive terms then I’m sure something right is happening

3rd_Umpire

یار مجھے تو تم ھر وقت دواؤں کے زیرِ اثر لگتے ہو

چھ دن کپتان کے بارے میں شامِ غریباں ہوتا ہے، اور
ساتویں دن ایسا قصیدہ پڑھنے کو ملتا ہے، جو مغل دور کے خوشامدی بھی نیچ لگنے لگتے ہیں

تم جیسا غیر سنجیدہ، اور غیر متوازن بندہ یا تو دواؤں کے زیرِ اثر رھتاہے
یا پھر کوئی نا قابلِ علاج سائیکو پیتھ ہوتا ہے

miafridi

KPK has definitely improved many folds under PTI which is why KPK people elected them with even greater majority this time.. :)

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)

They voted PTI again, which means they must've done something right

Awan S

میری ذاتی رائے میں تحریک انصاف کی کے پی کے میں کامیابی کارکردگی سے زیادہ اس کے حریفوں کی کمزوری ہے - اس صوبے کی ماضی کی سب سے بڑی پارٹی اے این پی نے پیپلز پارٹی کے دور میں اتنی کرپشن کی کہ جیسے پنجاب کے لوگ پیپلز پارٹی پر اب اعتبار نہیں کرتے یہاں کے لوگ اے این پی سے سخت ناراض ہیں - جدید دور میں مذہب کی سیاست میں اہمیت کم ہو رہی ہے اس لئے مولویوں پر عوام نے تحریک انصاف کو ترجیح دی ہے - نون لیگ صرف ہزارہ میں ہے اور وہاں پنجاب کی طرح کہیں نون اور کہیں تحریک انصاف کامیاب ہوئی ہے - تحریک انصاف کی کامیابی کا سب سے بڑا فیکٹر خان کا پٹھان ہونا ہے اس لئے یہ پارٹی ہر جگہ دوسری پارٹیوں سے مقابلہ کرتی ہے باقی سب پارٹیاں علاقائی ہیں -

Okara

KPK has definitely improved many folds under PTI which is why KPK people elected them with even greater majority this time.. :)

I still believe my leader IK made a mistake to not making Atif Khan CM of KPK. We need more energetic person who can complete work of months in days. Still in order to recall the name of current CM KPK, I have to recall my memory with friend of MNS Achakzai.
At this moment, it looks IK and few ministers at federal levels are working but nothing coming from KPK or KPK.

muhammadadeel

The education is amazing. People from all over the country including Punjab are rushing to KPK because the education is the best in the country. The rich government kids are taking admissions in government schools, it is unbelievable. The dirty kids of the poor are studying alongside the rich kids.

hard to know in this paragraph whether u r envisioning a triumph of KPK and PTI govt. or actually criticising them, it's more on the positive side. Not sure if that was ur intention. Regardless of agreement/disagreement i LIKE ur approach to put down point by point your critique.

Islamabadiya

If kpk is as good as it is claimed then it should be a good time for our pathan brothers to go back to their cities in kpk and enjoy good life standards

Pathfinder

I went to KPK last year for the first time. Incredibly beautiful and it needs more development. But it was my first trip. I did see one thing that was completely different from punjab and that was the police. They were more civil and professional looking.

Steyn

They voted PTI again, which means they must've done something right

People voted Nawaz Sharif three times so by your logic he must have done something right?

I don't know about others but i voted PTI because i am sick of all previous parties pmln, ppp, anp, mma and Imran Khan's promises seemed to be true because we hadn't tested him.

His performance had nothing to do with it.

Steyn

یار مجھے تو تم ھر وقت دواؤں کے زیرِ اثر لگتے ہو

چھ دن کپتان کے بارے میں شامِ غریباں ہوتا ہے، اور
ساتویں دن ایسا قصیدہ پڑھنے کو ملتا ہے، جو مغل دور کے خوشامدی بھی نیچ لگنے لگتے ہیں

تم جیسا غیر سنجیدہ، اور غیر متوازن بندہ یا تو دواؤں کے زیرِ اثر رھتاہے
یا پھر کوئی نا قابلِ علاج سائیکو پیتھ ہوتا ہے

You know what inspired me to write this post? For a full day there was no electricity, no water and this happens several times a month without any warning. What bullshit is this?

So was Imran Khan lying when he used to say that we're generating so much electricity but the federal doesn't want to add it? Where did all the energy go?

Steyn

I still believe my leader IK made a mistake to not making Atif Khan CM of KPK. We need more energetic person who can complete work of months in days. Still in order to recall the name of current CM KPK, I have to recall my memory with friend of MNS Achakzai.
At this moment, it looks IK and few ministers at federal levels are working but nothing coming from KPK or KPK.

It's a joke. They made the BRT section (part of the road) a few days ago then ripped it apart because "they forgot to make room for electrical wires"

How do you forget such a thing? Sadly, the media is focused on Punjab, if they took any interest in Peshawar, the corruption of BRT is clear as a day.

Steyn

It's a joke. They made the BRT section (part of the road) a few days ago then ripped it apart because "they forgot to make room for electrical wires"

How do you forget such a thing? Sadly, the media is focused on Punjab, if they took any interest in Peshawar, the corruption of BRT is clear as a day.