KPK the model province

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why would people reelect Nawaz and Zardari? Is that hard for you to understand :) dickhead.... Why you youthiyas consider your self sensible people :D when you can think simplest things
Looks like the point needs to be hammered in the thick skull of a prick like you.
For the last fifty years people had no choice but to select one of the two evils, i.e Nawaja and Zardari. They kept re-electing them hoping that things will get better but both of the shaitans surpassed each other in their evilness and disappointed the voters. This time the voters had a third option.

miafridi

Many folds :D are you kidding me ... KPK chief minister was saying we have an empty reserves Besides every poll showed that KPK performance was marginally better than other provinces and worse in some aspects.

No I am not kidding PTI won with more majority than before. You keep your eyes closed or teeth on display I don't care.

And the comments of the Ex CM were about the federal treasury.

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Looks like the point needs to be hammered in the thick skull of a prick like you.
For the last fifty years people had no choice but to select one of the two evils, i.e Nawaja and Zardari. They kept re-electing them hoping that things will get better but both of the shaitans surpassed each other in their evilness and disappointed the voters. This time the voters had a third option.
Yeah that's why PTI was helped by establishment to get into power.... :) Why PTI choruns act like they are smart :D

Muhammad Jibran

No I am not kidding PTI won with more majority than before. You keep your eyes closed or teeth on display I don't care.

And the comments of the Ex CM were about the federal treasury.
Cheif minister of KPK told this as far as i remember... Secondly PMLn won 2013 election by taking twice as many votes :)
Still their votes in punjab are greater than that of PTI

miafridi

Cheif minister of KPK told this as far as i remember... Secondly PMLn won 2013 election by taking twice as many votes :)
Still their votes in punjab are greater than that of PTI

Simply put, PTI votes and seats increased in KPK and Punjab. PML-N's votes who won with 2/3 majority in 2013, decreased both in KPK and Punjab.

As for CM's comment I remember he made it about federal Govt and also followed these comments with the words that Imran khan is there to set things right.

Muhammad Jibran

Simply put, PTI votes and seats increased in KPK and Punjab. PML-N's votes who won with 2/3 majority in 2013, decreased both in KPK and Punjab.

As for CM's comment I remember he made it about federal Govt and also followed these comments with the words that Imran khan is there to set things right.
Yeah cuz pml N was in the gov, similar thing will happen to PTI .... You should compare 2013 elections with 2018.....
PML N got 2/3rd majority in punjab after ruling 5 years similar thing happened to PTI in KPK.... Both didn't have gov in fedral

Muhammad Jibran

Any documented proof that PTI was helped by the Establishment, and how did they help?
Yeah, read any international news paper, besides Form 45 and form 47 were not given to the Polling agents which never happened in Pakistani history. They were also thrown out during the counting.

GreenMaple

Yeah, read any international news paper, besides Form 45 and form 47 were not given to the Polling agents which never happened in Pakistani history. They were also thrown out during the counting.
Did you go to EC or courts to challenge election results?

Awan S

Mazhab ki siyasat main kami nahe hourahe ..... Mazhabi jamatain expose hougai hain.... Warna pehli dafa election larnay wali Tehreek e Labbaik ko 23lakh almost MMA k barabr votes na miltay jo k 8 9 bari mazhabi jamatoun ka allaince hai
تحریک لبیک کے پیچھے اسٹیبلشمنٹ کا ہاتھ تھا انہیں پنجاب میں نواز کا ووٹ توڑنے کے لئے لایا گیا تھا - جیسے ہی ان کے غبارے سے ہوا نکلی ہے وہ ختم ہو گئے ہیں - پنجاب میں مجموہی طور پر مذہبی پارٹیاں اپنا ووٹ بینک کھو چکی ہیں - کے پی کے بھی اسی طرف آ رہا ہے - اہستہ اہستہ لوگ مذہب کو سیاست سے الگ کر رہے ہیں - تحریک انصاف کے لئے کے پی کے کی حد تک کھلا میدان ہے مگر پنجاب صرف حقیقی کارکردگی کو دیکھتا ہے - پنجاب وہ ترقیاتی کام مانگتا ہے جو نظر آہیں یہ نہیں کہ ہم نے پولیس ٹھیک کر دی صحت ٹھیک کر دی مگر حقیقت یہ ہے کہ خیبر پختون خواہ میں پولیس پہلی ہی تھک تھی اور صحت کی حالت اب بھی ویسے کی ویسی ہے پچھلے پانچ سال میں تحریک انصاف کی حکومت نے ایک بھی نیا ہسپتال نہیں بنایا دوسری طرف پنجاب حکومت جس نے صحت میں سب سے کم کام کیا ہے اس نے بھی دو نئے ہسپتال لاہور میں اور ایک ملتان میں بنایا ہے - لاہور کا ایک ہسپتال ایشیا کا سب سے بڑا ہے اور دوسرا بھی دس منزلہ ہے -

Steyn

Explain this

PPP seats increased too. And they're ruling Sindh three consecutive times.

Surely PPP is the best political party because Sindh keeps electing them?

miafridi

Explain this

PPP seats increased too. And they're ruling Sindh three consecutive times.

Surely PPP is the best political party because Sindh keeps electing them?

You are forgetting the difference between PPP and Sindh. Sindh has been electing PPP for decades now, wherease KPK people have never elected a Govt twice in its history except for PTI..

GreenMaple

Yes, our petitions were rejected ... :)
PTI also went to courts and tribunals even after giving dharna they had hard time pursuing those cases...
When PTI went against election rigging the courts declared that there was no 'systematic" rigging. So if that decision was acceptable then accept this decision too and move on.

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
People voted Nawaz Sharif three times so by your logic he must have done something right?

I don't know about others but i voted PTI because i am sick of all previous parties pmln, ppp, anp, mma and Imran Khan's promises seemed to be true because we hadn't tested him.

His performance had nothing to do with it.

They didn't vote him consecutively. That's the difference. And kpk is known for not voting the same part back again if they haven't delivered. The fact that they did elect them again means they must've served the province well enough to the point that the people saw fit to vote them back into power.

Pmln and ppp we're playing my turn your turn game in the 90s as to how much corruption they can do in their governance

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
LOL childish logic..... Punjab votes PMLN this time also, and Sindh voted PPP they must have done something right :D

Last time I checked PTI is in power in Punjab not PMLN, PTI is in power in Federal govt, not PMLN, and PTI is again back in power in kpk for the second time.

kpk is known for not voting the same part back again if they haven't delivered. The fact that they did elect them again means they must've served the province well enough to the point that the people saw fit to vote them back into power.

Pmln and ppp we're playing my turn your turn game in the 90s as to how much corruption they can do in their governance

Steyn

As i am writing this, i don't have electricity for 2 hours now. God knows when it will come back. My UPS will die before it comes back.

I can't imagine how the summers will be like. May Allah have mercy on us.

Muhammad Jibran

تحریک لبیک کے پیچھے اسٹیبلشمنٹ کا ہاتھ تھا انہیں پنجاب میں نواز کا ووٹ توڑنے کے لئے لایا گیا تھا - جیسے ہی ان کے غبارے سے ہوا نکلی ہے وہ ختم ہو گئے ہیں - پنجاب میں مجموہی طور پر مذہبی پارٹیاں اپنا ووٹ بینک کھو چکی ہیں - کے پی کے بھی اسی طرف آ رہا ہے - اہستہ اہستہ لوگ مذہب کو سیاست سے الگ کر رہے ہیں - تحریک انصاف کے لئے کے پی کے کی حد تک کھلا میدان ہے مگر پنجاب صرف حقیقی کارکردگی کو دیکھتا ہے - پنجاب وہ ترقیاتی کام مانگتا ہے جو نظر آہیں یہ نہیں کہ ہم نے پولیس ٹھیک کر دی صحت ٹھیک کر دی مگر حقیقت یہ ہے کہ خیبر پختون خواہ میں پولیس پہلی ہی تھک تھی اور صحت کی حالت اب بھی ویسے کی ویسی ہے پچھلے پانچ سال میں تحریک انصاف کی حکومت نے ایک بھی نیا ہسپتال نہیں بنایا دوسری طرف پنجاب حکومت جس نے صحت میں سب سے کم کام کیا ہے اس نے بھی دو نئے ہسپتال لاہور میں اور ایک ملتان میں بنایا ہے - لاہور کا ایک ہسپتال ایشیا کا سب سے بڑا ہے اور دوسرا بھی دس منزلہ ہے -
Is k peechay koe haqeeqat nahe ..... Ye sirf assumption hai .... :) ... Haqeeqat ye hai k establishment nay imran khan ki himyat ki , or isko election jeetwa diya .... Establishment ko khud yaqeen nahe tha k imran khan bina dhandli k jeet skta hai

Muhammad Jibran

Last time I checked PTI is in power in Punjab not PMLN, PTI is in power in Federal govt, not PMLN, and PTI is again back in power in kpk for the second time.

kpk is known for not voting the same part back again if they haven't delivered. The fact that they did elect them again means they must've served the province well enough to the point that the people saw fit to vote them back into power.

PTI is in power cuz of establishment, otherwise PMLN got more votes and seats from punjab.... PTI tally increased due to the induction of independent candidates