KPK the model province

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You know what inspired me to write this post? For a full day there was no electricity, no water and this happens several times a month without any warning. What bullshit is this?

So was Imran Khan lying when he used to say that we're generating so much electricity but the federal doesn't want to add it? Where did all the energy go?
My dear & beloved brother, I think you are too idealistic, and bit too hasty..
Western countries took hundred of years to reach their present system, it was not the case of few month, years, or decades but HUNDREDS of years, And;
Despite all their corrective measures in their system, there still SOME instances of malpractices which we come across on daily basis, and almost everywhere, and in every department, in our country.

I'm willing to give Kaptaan ATLEAST 10 years, to bring Pakistan on the track,,,after 50 years of deterioration of system after Ayub Khan.
Be patient, and pray to Allah for the Life & Health of Kaptaan, and we will definitely see Pakistan a much better country to live in,

Steyn

Western countries took hundred of years to reach their present system, it was not the case of few month, years, or decades but HUNDREDS of years, And;
Despite all their corrective measures in their system, there still SOME instances of malpractices which we come across on daily basis, and almost everywhere, and in every department, in our country.

I'm willing to give Kaptaan ATLEAST 10 years, to bring Pakistan on the track,,,after 50 years of deterioration of system after Ayub Khan.
Be patient, and pray to Allah for the Life & Health of Kaptaan, and we will definitely see Pakistan a much better country to live in,

It's not the issue of Imran Khan. It's the issue of the corrupt and incompetent ministers they have placed here in KPK.

Now that Imran Khan is in federal, he has forgotten KPK and all the haramis are enjoying looting this province.

Any progress, any good they did is slowly being lost.

They have rebuilt the sections of BRT several times now, how does that happen? Corruption. We saw this in ANP ERA. They would make roads then destroy them overnight for no reason then build them again so they can get funding for it. Classic corruption tactic.

So no, nothing is going to happen because nothing is being done. Imran Khan needs to better look at his ministers

This is the complaint everyone has.

Steyn

It's not the issue of Imran Khan. It's the issue of the corrupt and incompetent ministers they have placed here in KPK.

Now that Imran Khan is in federal, he has forgotten KPK and all the haramis are enjoying looting this province.

Any progress, any good they did is slowly being lost.

They have rebuilt the sections of BRT several times now, how does that happen? Corruption. We saw this in ANP ERA. They would make roads then destroy them overnight for no reason then build them again so they can get funding for it. Classic corruption tactic.

So no, nothing is going to happen because nothing is being done. Imran Khan needs to better look at his ministers

This is the complaint everyone has.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about 356 Dams that PTI promised to build up and running ?

It has been 6 years since PTI came to power in KPK and i can't tell you how KPK has become the province that Imran Khan keeps bragging about.

I can't ride in BRT but that's okay because once its finished, it will be the best. Growing up as a kid, i always wanted to ride in buses. I hate my car anyway and petrol has gotten pricey.

We don't have electricity from 8am to 5:30pm, but that is okay. Because we can all live a life in the mountains and how cavemen used to live right? See the great outdoors and breathe in polluted air.

The hospitals are so dirty and the doctors so incompetent but that's okay. It means i can go to Shifa in Islamabad and have a reason to visit Islamabad. The poor can try using the health remedies our ancestors used, after all they didn't have modern healthcare and still lived lives didn't they?

The education is amazing. People from all over the country including Punjab are rushing to KPK because the education is the best in the country. The rich government kids are taking admissions in government schools, it is unbelievable. The dirty kids of the poor are studying alongside the rich kids. Oh man, you can't believe it. Edwards college of Peshawar is empty now. Private schools are crying, CRYING i tell you because everyone is sending their kids to government schools because they say if the education is so good in government schools, why should we send our kids to pricey private schools?

I can't imagine how KPK will be in 10 years. In just 6 years, just 6 years KPK has changed so much that you will not believe it. I might not have electricity or gas from time to time and the air is polluted but when i look at the BRT that's being made and how i will be able to ride buses in it, i forget about everything.

KPK is a model province and i wish Punjabis get the healthcare and education we have in Peshawar.

Muhammad Jibran

And that' why for the first time in their political history the people of KPK re-elected the same consecutive government and gave them a thumping two-third majority.
:O waoo .... What an acheievement.... You sound like politician cuz for them the biggest achievement is getting re-elected ... :D

Muhammad Jibran

It is not in any way the perfect rolemodel for other provinces but Education/Hospitals/Forests/Police departments are very much improved and better then before. I totally don't regret voting PTI.
LOL imran used to say 5 years are enough to change a province, he used to give the example of Natish kumar :D ...... Do you how i know what he used to say :) cuz i was once his supporter but not a blind one....
Secondly KPK performance was marginally better in some aspects and worse in others as compared to remaining provinces.

Muhammad Jibran

یار مجھے تو تم ھر وقت دواؤں کے زیرِ اثر لگتے ہو

چھ دن کپتان کے بارے میں شامِ غریباں ہوتا ہے، اور
ساتویں دن ایسا قصیدہ پڑھنے کو ملتا ہے، جو مغل دور کے خوشامدی بھی نیچ لگنے لگتے ہیں

تم جیسا غیر سنجیدہ، اور غیر متوازن بندہ یا تو دواؤں کے زیرِ اثر رھتاہے
یا پھر کوئی نا قابلِ علاج سائیکو پیتھ ہوتا ہے
Jab insan k pass jawab nahe hota tou issi qism ki bongiyan mari jati hain...... Sahiwal k mulziman ka kya howa wesay?

Muhammad Jibran

KPK has definitely improved many folds under PTI which is why KPK people elected them with even greater majority this time.. :)
Many folds :D are you kidding me ... KPK chief minister was saying we have an empty reserves.
Besides every poll showed that KPK performance was marginally better than other provinces and worse in some aspects.

Muhammad Jibran

میری ذاتی رائے میں تحریک انصاف کی کے پی کے میں کامیابی کارکردگی سے زیادہ اس کے حریفوں کی کمزوری ہے - اس صوبے کی ماضی کی سب سے بڑی پارٹی اے این پی نے پیپلز پارٹی کے دور میں اتنی کرپشن کی کہ جیسے پنجاب کے لوگ پیپلز پارٹی پر اب اعتبار نہیں کرتے یہاں کے لوگ اے این پی سے سخت ناراض ہیں - جدید دور میں مذہب کی سیاست میں اہمیت کم ہو رہی ہے اس لئے مولویوں پر عوام نے تحریک انصاف کو ترجیح دی ہے - نون لیگ صرف ہزارہ میں ہے اور وہاں پنجاب کی طرح کہیں نون اور کہیں تحریک انصاف کامیاب ہوئی ہے - تحریک انصاف کی کامیابی کا سب سے بڑا فیکٹر خان کا پٹھان ہونا ہے اس لئے یہ پارٹی ہر جگہ دوسری پارٹیوں سے مقابلہ کرتی ہے باقی سب پارٹیاں علاقائی ہیں -
Mazhab ki siyasat main kami nahe hourahe ..... Mazhabi jamatain expose hougai hain.... Warna pehli dafa election larnay wali Tehreek e Labbaik ko 23lakh almost MMA k barabr votes na miltay jo k 8 9 bari mazhabi jamatoun ka allaince hai

Muhammad Jibran

Lou bhe youthiya auqat main agaya :D isko bhe pata lag gaya hai k koe tabdeeli nahe ani 5 saal main ..... Ab patwariyoun ki tarhan bahanay bana Raha hai hahahaha

3rd_Umpire

Lou bhe youthiya auqat main agaya :D isko bhe pata lag gaya hai k koe tabdeeli nahe ani 5 saal main ..... Ab patwariyoun ki tarhan bahanay bana Raha hai hahahaha
ابے لنگڑے خادم حسین کی ناجائز اولاد
، جس نبی( حضرت محمد) کے نام پر تم جیسے ذھنی معذور حرامزادے سیاست کر رہے ہیں
، اُسکو اسلام نافذ کرنے میں کتنا عر صہ لگا ؟؟؟، کتنی دشوریوں کا سامنا کرنا پڑا ؟؟؟
!!! مکہ کو چھوڑ کر مدینہ ھجرت کرنا پڑی

ھر اصلاح میں وقت لگتا ہے، حرامزادے

Muhammad Jibran

ابے لنگڑے خادم حسین کی ناجائز اولاد
، جس نبی( حضرت محمد) کے نام پر تم جیسے ذھنی معذور حرامزادے سیاست کر رہے ہیں
، اُسکو اسلام نافذ کرنے میں کتنا عر صہ لگا ؟؟؟، کتنی دشوریوں کا سامنا کرنا پڑا ؟؟؟
!!! مکہ کو چھوڑ کر مدینہ ھجرت کرنا پڑی

ھر اصلاح میں وقت لگتا ہے، حرامزادے
Abay dharnay main ami or bhen ko nachanay walay, imran khan naya deen lykar araha hai kya ? Musalmano ko hukmarani milnay k baad kitna time laga tabdeel karnay main maasharay ko ....

Choutiya apni chouti aqal say samjhnay ki koshish mat kiya kar, teri aqal is qabil nahe imran k safaid khoon ki paidawar .....

Komi

Citizen
I will give Marks on Performance base to all parties.
PTI 63/100.

But on the other hand I'll give ANP=11/100, PML N=21/100, PPP=16/100, JUI(F)=23/100, JI=39/100. PML Q=21

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
:O waoo .... What an acheievement.... You sound like politician cuz for them the biggest achievement is getting re-elected ... :D
You missing the whole point Dickhead. Why people would re-elect a government if they were not satisfied with its performance.

Muhammad Jibran

You missing the whole point Dickhead. Why people would re-elect a government if they were not satisfied with its performance.
Why would people reelect Nawaz and Zardari? Is that hard for you to understand :) dickhead.... Why you youthiyas consider your self sensible people :D when you can think simplest things