KPK the model province

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Both PMLN & PTI supported that verdict which did not accept PTI's rigging charges. Don't try to change the facts.
Then PTI should have been punished for failing to prove rigging cuz they cause billions of rupees lost to the economy, they attacked PTV and Parliament, they ran civil disobedience movement.

But this is pakistan you can get away with anything.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Then PTI should have been punished for failing to prove rigging cuz they cause billions of rupees lost to the economy, they attacked PTV and Parliament, they ran civil disobedience movement.

But this is pakistan you can get away with anything.
No reason to penalize PTI. The judicial commission accepted PTI's argument that there was election rigging, but not 'systematic'. The commission gave about 45 recommendations to prevent rigging in the future elections, and if PMLN government had implemented those recommendations it would not have been crying foul today. BTW re-election was held in four NA constituencies, and PTI won three of them which PMLN had previously won in 2013 elections.

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI is in power cuz of establishment, otherwise PMLN got more votes and seats from punjab.... PTI tally increased due to the induction of independent candidates

Where's your proof?

World works on facts. Not he says she says. Pmln did not get more votes, note did they get more seats. They got less, plain and simple, they lost because people saw no change and progress during their tenure and wanted a new govt in power.

FACTS!!!!!

Muhammad Jibran

No reason to penalize PTI. The judicial commission accepted PTI's argument that there was election rigging, but not 'systematic'. The commission gave about 45 recommendations to prevent rigging in the future elections, and if PMLN government had implemented those recommendations it would not have been crying foul today. BTW re-election was held in four NA constituencies, and PTI won three of them which PMLN had previously won in 2013 elections.
Imran khan acqused Nawaz sharif and PMLN for rigging , called their government illegitimate, ran civil disobedience campaign, caused billions of loss ...... Still got away , this is pakistan :)

Muhammad Jibran

Where's your proof?

World works on facts. Not he says she says. Pmln did not get more votes, note did they get more seats. They got less, plain and simple, they lost because people saw no change and progress during their tenure and wanted a new govt in power.

FACTS!!!!!
Proofs are overwhelming, a candidate publicly accepted in his jalsa that i joined PTI on Establishment orders. What more do you want. He was an MPA
Besides form 45 and 47 were denied to polling agents belonging to all the parties. Never happened in past

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Proofs are overwhelming, a candidate publicly accepted in his jalsa that i joined PTI on Establishment orders. What more do you want. He was an MPA
Besides form 45 and 47 were denied to polling agents belonging to all the parties. Never happened in past

So you have no proof then. If noon league has the proof. Why don't they take it to supreme Court and have have charges against those establishment? Why didn't pmln sat in parliment? Because they realized hey lost and they had no other choice but to join the parliment or face more humiliation LoL.

Every part who loses cries of voting fraud and cheating by the other party. By your logic establishment brought PMLN into power too ???. You have no rebuttal now

Muhammad Jibran

So you have no proof then. If noon league has the proof. Why don't they take it to supreme Court and have have charges against those establishment? Why didn't pmln sat in parliment? Because they realized hey lost and they had no other choice but to join the parliment or face more humiliation LoL.

Every part who loses cries of voting fraud and cheating by the other party. By your logic establishment brought PMLN into power too ???. You have no rebuttal now
LoL childish arguments, why PTI set in the parliament.... Did you remember the famous phrase," koe sharam hoti hai koe haya hoti hai"

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
LoL childish arguments, why PTI set in the parliament.... Did you remember the famous phrase," koe sharam hoti hai koe haya hoti hai"

That's what I just said boy. All parties cry foul when they lose . PMLN PTI PPP etc you're all a bunch of babies who cry when you don't win
You think I support PTI, go check my comment history and now you just got destroyed because you have no come back so you're calling it childish.

And if you want to talk about sharam, sharam is getting sent to jail for money laundering, sharam is being PM 3 times but getting your health checked abroad because you haven't built a single worthy hospital to take care of your health,. Sharam is blaming your dead father for your money laundering, besharmi is the face of noon league. But other parties are not far back

miafridi

I will repeat myself again dear. PK made this statement regarding the National exchequer, and followed it by saying that Imran khan is setting things right. Even this news starts off by saying that Pervez khattak said that "Mulk ka Khazana khali hai", but later on lost the track a bit by mixing with some other comment that all is not well in the province but things are moving towards stability.

Awan S

Is k peechay koe haqeeqat nahe ..... Ye sirf assumption hai .... :) ... Haqeeqat ye hai k establishment nay imran khan ki himyat ki , or isko election jeetwa diya .... Establishment ko khud yaqeen nahe tha k imran khan bina dhandli k jeet skta hai
اسٹیبلشمنٹ نے یقینا الیکشن کے دن ٹھپے نہیں لگائے اس لئے انہیں سہی اندازہ نہیں تھا کہ خان کتنی سیٹیں لے گا - لیکن جس طرح ایک ایک کر کے نواز کے ساتھیوں کو جیل بیھجا گیا اور نواز کو تین ہفتے پہلے جیل ہوئی اس سے پورے ملک کو پیغام دیا گیا کہ نون کو نہیں آنے دیا جاہے گا - پھر کمپیوٹر سسٹم کا فیل ہونا ، سب پولنگ ایجنٹوں کو باہر نکال کر الیکشن مرتب کرنا ، انہیں رزلٹ کی کاپی نہ دینا کہ بحد میں ووٹوں کے ساتھ میچ نہیں کرے گی ، صوبائی اسسمبلی کے انتخاب کے رزلٹ بھی تین دن تک لٹکانا جو عام حالات میں پانچ چھ گھنٹوں میں مرتب ہو جاتے ہیں - یہ سب پچھلے الیکشن میں نہیں ہوا تھا جسے خان دھاندلی زدہ کہتا تھا -

Last edited:

Awan S

I will repeat myself again dear. PK made this statement regarding the National exchequer, and followed it by saying that Imran khan is setting things right. Even this news starts off by saying that Pervez khattak said that "Mulk ka Khazana khali hai", but later on lost the track a bit by mixing with some other comment that all is not well in the province but things are moving towards stability.
If KPK government was doing great and Pervaiz Khattack did amazing job then why he was removed? Khan got several complaints of Khattack corruption from his own people that is why he was removed. As throwing him out of party would be bad name for party; it was covered by giving him defense ministry. Is not this hypocrisy?

Muhammad Jibran

I think you haven't watch the video

Steyn

I know what is your problem now. You're an optimist, the kind of person for whom it doesn't take a lot to please. That's why you are seeing roses and progress in Peshawar when the reality is completely opposite of that.

Broken BRT, shitty hospitals, substandard education, lack of electricity and sometimes gas. Basically a U Turn on everything PTI promised. In 6 years, nothing has changed. 6 years is a very very long time. There hasn't been a new hospital, meh, the existing hospitals condition hasn't improved.

I wonder how would you feel in summer when the electricity isn't there for hours. Maybe you've a portable generator so it won't be an issue for you.

I heard Hasan Nisar say last night that Imran Khan should stop lying and be honest to people that they're not going to see any relief for 2 years. After that, IK will turn things around but there's not going to be anything good right now. Hasan Nisar is the founding member of PTI and even he says that.

miafridi

I know what is your problem now. You're an optimist, the kind of person for whom it doesn't take a lot to please. That's why you are seeing roses and progress in Peshawar when the reality is completely opposite of that.

Broken BRT, shitty hospitals, substandard education, lack of electricity and sometimes gas. Basically a U Turn on everything PTI promised. In 6 years, nothing has changed. 6 years is a very very long time. There hasn't been a new hospital, meh, the existing hospitals condition hasn't improved.

I wonder how would you feel in summer when the electricity isn't there for hours. Maybe you've a portable generator so it won't be an issue for you.

I heard Hasan Nisar say last night that Imran Khan should stop lying and be honest to people that they're not going to see any relief for 2 years. After that, IK will turn things around but there's not going to be anything good right now. Hasan Nisar is the founding member of PTI and even he says that.

We already had a thorough discussion on what I am and what you are, if you are intersted in that discussion again you can refer back to our conversation because I see it as a waste of time for both of us to through the same discussion again.

As for Hassan Nisar's statement he was right about the difficult phase Pakistan will be in for around 2-3 years, which is exactly in line with international monetary experts view, and as well as with the views of our own ministers and Imran khan who didn't tell us that he will be fixing things within a month or year, but said that we will have to face some hardships for sometime..