KPK GOVT Complaint Cell

Rizwan2009

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[h=2]Allied parties briefed on law, order in KP[/h]PESHAWAR: A consultative meeting of the leaders of allied parties in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government including Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf, Jamat-e-Islami, Qaumi Watan Party and Awami Jamahuri Ittihad was held at the residence of the head of QWP, Aftab Ahmad Khan Sherpao in Peshawar on Thursday.
The meeting was given a detailed briefing by police department on the overall law and order situation of the province and measures taken to improve it.
Chief minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pervez Khattak, Senior Provincial Minister Sirajul Haq and Sikandar Sherpao, Head of QWP, Aftab Ahmad Khan Sherpao, Deputy Parliamentary Leader of PTI in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Shaukat Yousafzai, Professor Ibrahim of JI, Shahram Tarakai of AJI, Inspector General Police, Ihsan Ghani, and other high ups of police department attended the meeting.
Complaint cell established at CM?Secretariat:?On the special directives of the Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pervez Khattak a complaint cell has been established at Chief Minister Secretariat Peshawar for receiving public complaints and their quick redresal.
The cell will receive public complaints from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily.
Complaints can be registered on landline No. 091-9211765, Fax No. 091-9212237 and on [email protected] and [email protected]
IG?FC calls on CM:? Inspector General Frontier Corps Major General Ghayur Mehmood called on the Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervez Khattak at chief minister secretariat Peshawar on Thursday and discussed with him issues related to the overall security situation of the province and matters of mutual interest.
Member provincial assembly Mr. Shaukat Yousafzai was also present on the occasion. IG, FC felicitated Pervez Khattak for taking charge the office of chief minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and expressed good wishes for the success of his government.
ONLINE adds, Khattak vows to introduce similar educational system in province:?Chief Minster of Khyber Pakhtunkhaw, Pervez Khattak has said that his government will introduce similar educational course for all the schools to bring uniformity in the educational system across the province.
Talking to a private TV channel here on Thursday, he said that the feudal and the poor would read the same educational course.
“Peace is the utmost necessity of the province; we would follow the policy of centre if it brought peace”, he mentioned.
Talking about Federally Administrated Tribal Areas (FATA), he disclosed that the problems aroused because the governments had taken the rights of local chieftains (Maliks), so they should be given their rights back to restore peace in FATA.
To a question, the chief minister vowed to form a commission regarding new provinces and let the commission to decide about the new provinces including Hazara province.
“Local Bodies system of Musharraf was good”, democratically elected CM of KP said.
Pervez Khattak said that system of community police would be introduced in the province to resolve the minor issues of masses.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thanks for sharing. But please Edit the phone and Fax number. the number after the slash is the Fax number, not the phone number.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
We have come to expect innovation and cutting edge governance from this
revolutionary party.....

dildilpakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
They have setup complaint service at " yahoo.com " ?? Can't they have a government email service ???

ok My complaints :

Khattak sahab ,

1) Sab se phele apne rishtedaron se seats wapis lein. KPK ki assembly aap ke abba jaan ki nai hai.
2) House rent kerne ki drame bazian chorein aur kaam kerna shoro karein. Poeple need electricity and security.

Rizwan2009

They have setup complaint service at " yahoo.com " ?? Can't they have a government email service ???

ok My complaints :

Khattak sahab ,

1) Sab se phele apne rishtedaron se seats wapis lein. KPK ki assembly aap ke abba jaan ki nai hai.
2) House rent kerne ki drame bazian chorein aur kaam kerna shoro karein. Poeple need electricity and security.
بھائي تم لوگوں نے تحريک انصاف کو جتنا مينڈيٹ ديا ہے وہ اسي مينڈيٹ کے پابند ہيں اگر تم لوگ پندرہ سے بيس لوگ اور منتخب کرليتے تو آج تحريک انصاف ان مسائل کا شکار نہيں ہوتي کہ حکومت بنانے کے لئےچوروں کي بھي منت سماجت کرني پڑرہي ہے

Rizwan2009

CM’s special cell starts receiving complaints

The News

Bureau report
Saturday, June 08, 2013
From Print Edition

New 0 0 0

PESHAWAR: The newly established complaint cell at the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister’s Secretariat was flooded with ‘hundreds of complaints’ on the first day of its launching on Friday.

A Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) press release said the people registered their complaints at the specified grievance desk. The complaints were mostly related to absence of civic facilities, traffic mess, power outages and broken tube-wells, encroachments and grievances against the police.

The principal secretary to the chief minister visited the cell and instructed the staff to devise a strategy for addressing the grievances in a speedy and efficient manner. The complaint desks had been established on the orders of Chief Minister Pervez Khattak and the cell has been receiving complaints on phone number 091-9211765, Fax 091-9212237 and email addresses [email protected] and [email protected].

IhsanIlahi

بھائي تم لوگوں نے تحريک انصاف کو جتنا مينڈيٹ ديا ہے وہ اسي مينڈيٹ کے پابند ہيں اگر تم لوگ پندرہ سے بيس لوگ اور منتخب کرليتے تو آج تحريک انصاف ان مسائل کا شکار نہيں ہوتي کہ حکومت بنانے کے لئےچوروں کي بھي منت سماجت کرني پڑرہي ہے

ham ne to diya hai mandate..... Hazara aur D.I khan se nahi mila

dildilpakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)

It has nothing to do with the seats. PTI is in majority in KPK, period. ab ye roona band hona chaiye. I want to see what progress they can do in KPK. Until now, same old crap !

humair

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I'm quite disappointed with the experience I had with KPK complaint cell. My complaint 1213-57576 hasn't been looked into for 40 days, though someone managed to change my name to Shakeel Taj when I tracked it today. I think CM saab rushed into launching this while the project wasn't ready so it's not functioning.I used CRC at the end when no1 from Abbottabad incl.MPA reasonably responded re- damaged Govt primary Girls school in my UC, which is impacting poor girls education and require rebuild immediately...

pervezjan

Voter (50+ posts)
I need the exact and correct address of the complaint cell of KPK Government. I also need the correct address of PTI Chairman

pervezjan

Voter (50+ posts)
ham ne to diya hai mandate..... Hazara aur D.I khan se nahi mila

Hazara say kia mandate hay. Mera Beta Austrila say aya aur us k pass Passport tha. Us ka nam bi list main tha magar us ko vote dalnay say munah kar dia.
Aik family ka vot Abbottabad main that Election day say aik rooz pehlay. Vote dalnay jab wo family gai to un ka poling station change kar dia ga wo 25 kilometer door ja kar vote dalny poonchay to wehan par sub N league k admi thay with Guns. they asked them to vote Mehtab Abbasi. Isi tarah say aur hazooron case ho siktay hain. Hum nay to mandate dia kis nay choori kia. Baat yeh hay.

pervezjan

Voter (50+ posts)
Yeh Ehtesab waloon ka kam nahin wo kisi judge kay khalaf kam nahin kar siktay. All Returning officers Judges thay