KP Budget - Provincial Govt. employees to get 15pc raise in salaries

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yeh ghatiya nooray aisay bataeen kartay hain jaisay punjab main sab set hai...banda la lay jutti maray 100 tay ginay ek:lol:
you are 100% right.....Even Angels work with them no use because All Nooras are thief , looter and corrupt

zafars

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Raising salaries is not something to be clapped at. There is no point in raising salaries, if that has to be paid via Printing currency notes. With this approach raising salaries backfire as the price of commodities go sky high.
Pir sab salaam. Its not the provincial gov which print notes its the job of federal govt. Secondly povinces manage from their own rsources to pay the pro incial servnats. Thirdly more curruncy wil be printed but that would be for the 1200 rs bheek federal govt has planned by continuing the benazir incone support with a different name

chacha jani

Disappointed response. We are all Pakistanis no one is superior or inferior. There should not be difference between Punjab and KPK. if there are more agricultural land in Punjab then there are other natural resources in kpk and balochistan and Sindh. lets utilize them altogether to improve the country. instead of spreading racism step forward toward unity,faith and discipline.

jason

Whats so ever you give these government employees they will always act like paracites, doing nothing from 8 to 5 always looking in clock after 1pm when it will be 5pm, and then run away from office. I support another idea to make them productive and I am sure it will work both for employees and government.

Take all benefits from them like houses, concessions in utilities etc. Increase their salaries for 10000 to 15000 and revise their contract to probation at 1 year. You will see change.
agreed increasing salary is not the answer need something extra to keep check on there performance

jason

Raising salaries is not something to be clapped at. There is no point in raising salaries, if that has to be paid via Printing currency notes. With this approach raising salaries backfire as the price of commodities go sky high.
A provincial Govt cannot print note this is done by state bank and which comes under Central govt.:(

jason

anybody tell me what is his meaning (Jhoora league)
Aik aisa aadmi jiska taaleem kuch na bigaar sakay.Beshak wo dunya k developed mulk main kyon na rahay saamna ki cheezain bhi aqal kay andhay ko nazar naa aain aisa banda jhoora kehlata hay.(bigsmile)

A provincial Govt cannot print note this is done by state bank and which comes under Central govt.:(

Yes you are right, the point is in the present KPK budget 83 billion Rs to KPK will be paid out by the Federal Government. If Federal Government do not have enough revenues, they have to pay it via printing more currency....

jason

Yes you are right, the point is in the present KPK budget 83 billion Rs to KPK will be paid out by the Federal Government. If Federal Government do not have enough revenues, they have to pay it via printing more currency....
It is the KPK share from Federal divisible pool and Punjab is going to get Rs 700 billion plus from federal divisible pool i.e., NFC award

jason

punjab is going to present 850 b budget.It is not how these resources are being provided these resources are not provided to only one province.It is your priorities which will develop create employment generate revenue for the Govt to be able to do good for the common people and the check that what has been provided is expended without wastage or corruption.

It is the KPK share from Federal divisible pool and Punjab is going to get Rs 700 billion plus from federal divisible pool i.e., NFC award

I know man, but this sum is collected by FBR and then re-distributed. The estimates of collections are always wrong and the Government do not achieve the target.

Even this present budget has 1.5 trillion deficit? how this deficit will be covered?....Simple via printing more money...

jason

this is NFC award and they are not doing any favor to KPK.
How the deficit is going to be reduced do not Allalay Tallay spending on laptop.spending on protocols Your embassies expenditure your army's wasteful expenditures and the ministers and members are wasting on corruptio.This whole system is based on corruption a road has outlived its useful life but you are still collecting toll tax on it to favor some buddy.All these wasteful expenditures are covered by deficit financing through printing notes or taking loans from banks.Printing note is a way of indirect taxation you dilute the value of your currency and the purchasing power inthe hand of common man reduces.loans increase your expenditure and your deficit.

serious_khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Whats so ever you give these government employees they will always act like paracites, doing nothing from 8 to 5 always looking in clock after 1pm when it will be 5pm, and then run away from office. I support another idea to make them productive and I am sure it will work both for employees and government.

Take all benefits from them like houses, concessions in utilities etc. Increase their salaries for 10000 to 15000 and revise their contract to probation at 1 year. You will see change.
Patha nai ap q govt sector join karthe?

rayan11

MPA (400+ posts)
Ab jution ki baari aap ki aa chuki hai:lol: Jhoora league jis niya Pakistan ki baat karti hai woh KPK mein nazar ana chahiye tha magar nahin aya...Jhoora League ne bhi qoum ko mayoos kia..next election mein PTI urf Jhoora League 1 bhi seat nahin jeete gi(bigsmile)

phir aa gaya ghatiya noora ...yeh jhoora tujhe khaas jagah kisi nain fit kia to theek ho jaye ga :lol::lol:phir tum nain kehna hai jhoora kaam kar gaya[hilar][hilar]