kiya yie insaneyaat hay?Islaam yei nahein?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
To Faheem:

For God sake, Faheem , please do not consider this justice as an Islamic Justice.Don't let people make fun of Islam by using these pictures and actions. I don't think any rational person and any muslim wouldn't like to get the Islamic system prosper and established in Pakistan. However, Brother we are not really ready for it yet. Look at our actions ? Do you really think that we have reached at the level and stage as a nation which is required by our religion before implementing such laws ? We are not even at the bottom of that thinking yet which is a base for our Religion Islam. Our amals are not yet touch the bottom of the stairs which would take us to the supreme and ultimate goal of Humanity.We need to work a lot on our actions and our Amals before we can claims to be real Muslims.Yet alone tried to establish a stricter Islamic Laws for the society.I think our Ulma haven't fulfill their responsiblities to educate the nation. They failed us miserably and we have no where to go but wonder in wilderness. Please pray that we, as a nation should fix our amal fisrt, before we strive for the higher morals and laws. You and all of us know , where we are standing in our actions and our amals. We have become a nation of Hypocrats which we need to address before even think of implementing laws which require us all a high moral grounds and supreme manners.We need to fear Allah in our hearts before we even think of Punishing someone for the name of Allah. Alalh bless us all and give us toufeek to be a good Muslim. AMEEN.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
To all our dear members.
Will anybody tell me that there is no execution in the so called civilized countries. Even it is restarted in countries who stopped it.
Islam says that if you have killed somebody and proved then you should be killed unless the heirs or dependents forgive you. Why we should be ashamed of Islamic law? Even in Saudi Arabia people are executed in this way. If people know that they will be brought to justice if they commit any wrong doing, they will be afraid to do that. But if they know that nothing will happen as it is the present situation they will do whatever they want.