King Abdullah's convoy (video) - Returning Home from an overseas trip

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's kind of a big deal when Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz returns home from overseas. Following a massive welcome ceremony at the airport that includes hundreds of men performing a traditional sword dance, the monarch is treated to a vehicle procession that makes the American president's motorcade look like a couple of VW Buses caravanning to Bonnaroo. In addition to a fleet of armored German hardware, King Abdullah is accompanied by a number of assault SUVs just in case anything should go awry.

In the video after the jump, you'll see that the Saudi ruler's route is lined with both flag-waving supporters and members of the country's armed forces. AThe king returned to Saudi Arabia amidst growing unrest in Africa and the Middle East that has seen more than one ruling party ousted amidst calls for democracy.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Moves in a armored S Class with the front windows pulled down
facepalm.gif

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I like arabic music. Dont know what the singer is saying, but it sounds very beautiful and surreal. For the sake of this melodious song, i m sparing 'His Lowness' this time. Dont want to ruin my mood!

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
There are rumours that he died early this month but the news is just hided from the public to avoid any odd situation like (revolutionary protest).

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
inhoo nay hamary hukmarano ke adtey bhee bigar dee hoee he ,ab nawaz shareef,zardari etc bhee isee tarha karwa ley ker guzerty he ,in key pas tu oil ka peysa he mager hamary hukmarn tu behkari or lotyry he ,awam key pesy say is tarha ke eyashiya kerty he

hans

Banned
Dead Meat always stink ... that's why the window of that luxurious car is open... its hard for the Driver to breath. LOL !!!!!