Kindly Limit the Number of threads a User can start in a day.

darktangent

MPA (400+ posts)
I am an avid reader of this forum from last 8 years. It was a very good place with a lot of discussions on topics from wide range of interests. But unfortunately the forum has turned to a political wall recently. People from every political party are trying to push forward their agenda, with false news and praise for there political liking. I visit the forum 4-5 times daily to pick on recent news and I see that all posts belong to 4-5 of users.

I can count them on fingers. I would not like to take names, but I can literally write it down and you will go and have a look at the front page, and majority of posts will belong to these users.

I would like to put forward a suggestion. Kindly limit number of new threads / user. Users should not be allowed to create more than 2-3 threads per day. Or may be less. In my opinion only one post new thread should be allowed per day.

This will discourage the forum spam. Also allow a user to have a certain number of posts before he can start a thread, this will also kill spamming of forums.

I hope some mode will have a look and take some valid action.

I also welcome any suggestions by fellow members. Let us make this forum great again. :)

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I raised this point already especially with regards to video uploaders. Admins turned it down, I suspect they are also in it for money/advertising etc .

jani1

Bro hopefully I m not one of them..(bigsmile).
spammers or wht evr ...

Last edited:

Naseersp

Citizen
i am liitle disagree with thread starter, exactly spamming shoud not b allowing on forum, and who posted false news or something else, first of all give him a warning and if he does again should b ban. and apa108 pointed of video sharing content, actually they are not going to force anybody to see their thread, and if they share usefull and helpfull content why admin takedown them, its my personal opinion anybody can disagree with me.thanks

PIND-WALA

i am liitle disagree with thread starter, exactly spamming shoud not b allowing on forum, and who posted false news or something else, first of all give him a warning and if he does again should b ban. and apa108 pointed of video sharing content, actually they are not going to force anybody to see their thread, and if they share usefull and helpfull content why admin takedown them, its my personal opinion anybody can disagree with me.thanks
Agree that they can't force anyone to open the thread but they quite use misleading titles which resembles to tabloid news .

Two Stooges

سارا دن مریم قطری کے پیڈ پٹواری
جیو نیوز، اور جنگ گروپ کے اخباروں کی لفافی خبریں
یہاں پوسٹ کر کر کے اپنی دھاڑیاں لگاتے ہیں

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
اور ایک نے آپکی اسی پوسٹ کو لائک بھی کیا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ اسکے بھی دن میں کوئی 12 تھریڈ ہوتے ہیں۔

سارا دن مریم قطری کے پیڈ پٹواری
جیو نیوز، اور جنگ گروپ کے اخباروں کی لفافی خبریں
یہاں پوسٹ کر کر کے اپنی دھاڑیاں لگاتے ہیں