Khawaja Saad Rafique's situation after getting arrested - Hilariously explained by Ch. Ghulam

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Get them all,get them quick but more important get the money out of them,sell their homes ,sell their assets,sell their properties please. Pakistan needs Cash.We needs Dams to be built,we need schools,we need clean water,we need clean air,modern and clean hospitals.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lohay ke Chaney ab ander phans gey hain..surgery ke bina nahi niklain gein.Saad should go open back surgery.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Honestly these arrests are useless of there is no recovery of money.
No and yes. For the 1st time in our history the looters are having sleepless nights, that alone is good news, for the 1st time in our history they will think twice about their thieving and that is a massive step forward but I would like to see better NAB prosecutors and the crooked asset stripped.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Every Lahoris knew Saad family became Billionaire even in Mushi Tenor to last Nawaz era..But be..zameer Pmln voters keep one eye on him as they need favor in Police..Business.personal benefits from Saad influenced in Lahore...I personally experience this in Lahore.where my some close friends have links with Saad Rafique frontmen..This story attached with all corrupt leader all over Panjab leadership of Pmln.

Raahi

Councller (250+ posts)
گرفتار تو نواز اور مریم بھی ہوئےایک کیس مٰیں سزائیں بھی ہوئیں، مگر اب وہ آزادگھوم رہے ہیں، لوُٹا ہوا پیسہ وصول کراؤ تب مزہ آئے گا۔