Khawaja Asif Claims Asad Umar Wanted To Join PMLN

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As if Fawad chdry, chohan, tareen, aleem And BUZDAR are not darbaris they are Clintons
All these are PTI's stars doing an excellent job! Please don't be jealous?....as Jealousy will take you no where? oh maybe Khatmandu? You want to go there??:LOL:

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All these are PTI's stars doing an excellent job! Please don't be jealous?....as Jealousy will take you no where? oh maybe Khatmandu? You want to go there??:LOL:
If ever in Islamabad ,,, will take u to bani gala ( that’s a promise ) and sitting there only 20 min make a decision ,,,
Perhaps u will be in khatmandu before me :sneaky::sneaky:

Saboo

If ever in Islamabad ,,, will take u to bani gala ( that’s a promise ) and sitting there only 20 min make a decision ,,,
Perhaps u will be in khatmandu before me :sneaky::sneaky:
I been to bani gala a few times when I visited last time. Yes the infrastructure around it, roads and stuff are in a bad shape but once you are inside IK's house it is not bad at all.
Mind you its same around and to PM House..kachi dirty roads leading to it. Surely its pathetic!

Will_Bite

From what i remember, Asad Umar used to interact with all parties, owing to him being a board member of SBP. If im not mistaken, it was PPP that was more interested in him joining the party, but that was well after Imran Khan started courting Asad Umar.

As for Kh. Asif, the less said the better. EVeryone knows that PMLN to nahi bachi, lekin mulk bach gaya PMLN kay janay sey. Alhamdulillah

راجہ نوید اقبال

Senator (1k+ posts)
کشمالہ کا انجن ہمایوں اختر خان اور خواجہ آصف کے علاوہ بہت سے لوگوں نے کھولا ہوا ہے، اسد عمر نے کیا کرنا ہے اس کا رشتہ لے کر

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس دلال خواجے آصف نے کہیں اسد عمر کو کشمالہ کا رشتہ تو آفر نہیں کر دیا ۔۔ چیک کرو

Kion bhai, Kashmila ki khushion ka gala ghoont rahee ho. Ause bhi kuch maza lene do. Khawaja tu..................................phir thera dalal.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Zia ke shoray safdar khawaja sraa ke grr paida honay walay iss k...r aur laanti fradiya khawaja sraa choohay aur bank clerk h...mi nasal ke badzat laanti naay apnay mubyna baap zia ke shoray khawaja sraa safdr ki wajjah saay dalaian aur bharva geeri krr ke boht maal bnayaa