Khari Baat - 30th August 2011 - Nazir Naji, Mujeeb shami & Orya Maqbol Jan - Loose Talk

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nazir naji has changed loyalties from with change of Govt and now he is pro govt.
Secondly he is asking about autonomy of Karachi , which is hat MQM wants.

For him any one who has knowledge and understanding of history and administration like Orya is nothing but a fool living in history

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Orya ney saarey program ka satyanaas maar diya. Her point ko hijack ker leta hey. Orya Sb doosron ko baat mukamal kerney diya karein.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Mubasher Luqman nice programme,I mostly see your programme and i like it.Today's topic was interesting about mr.zulfiqar mirza and others who write on youtube and facebook. I am one of them.Lots of stuff said about them and i will make it clear .First there is no distinction between the young and old writers about honesty and fairness.It is in the blood and genes, I know some of the senior writers who have credibility in public but they are on the govt payroll- no need to insult them openly but whoever they are ,they know very well .They will write or speak for the govt which ever it is,they are always with them. I swear I dont have any personel grudge ,animosity or vendetta against any govt official or anyone else-my only beef with the govt is to be clean ,honest and sincere which is good for the nation and its people " Shaid Ke Tere Dil Mey Uter jai Meri Baat " but I dont think so ? when others and I write to the govt to be sincere and honest with the nation but they just ignore it and dont care then I blew my cork which is casual for a normal person . I write for the national interest ,no one can claim that I have any personel designs for it.I have IK's picture as symbol of honesty and sincerety for the nation.If IK comes into power and he makes mistakes , my reaction will be there .I have respect for everyone and just want them go after the govt for good governance. Thats it.

Last edited:

Musalman

Councller (250+ posts)
yaar aap jab comments kartay ho to kya tameez ka daman haath say choor datay ho..... total jahilana approach hai aapki... chamcha , doggy ..... naji nay bilkul sahi kaha k ham sirf us baat ko support kartay hain jo hum ko achi lagti hai

ocean5

MPA (400+ posts)
in really words nazir naji is a selfish and hypocrypt journalist see his videos on the you tube where he is abusing his fellow journalist just becoz he is exposing his self ,naji is drunk and using bazaro language which no one can bear as he is talking about sister and mother of the fellow journalist i dont know why they bring these kind of gando and cunts on the tv.they are fazle baterey and change there position on one plot and pakistan is going through this situation due to people like him.

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Brothers/sisters, please be mindful that by using foul language and calling people names, we are insulting no one but our own upbringing.

If you have any valid arguments to add to a discussion, by all means, put them forward so that others may also gain from them. However, if you have nothing of substance to add, silence probably is a healthier option for both you and the discussion.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I liked what Orya Maqbool Jan said...disappointed in what Luqman said in today's show though..
Look at Lebanon, there was a lot of sectarian violence there..but didnt the whole nation unite during 2006 when Lebanon fought with Israel..