مر جاوں گا مگر بھیک نہیں مانگوں گا

کان صاحب ہم اب بھی آپ پر اعتبار کرتے ہیں
شائدآپ پھر کوئی نئی پھلجھڑی چھوڑنے والے ہیں

Minister (2k+ posts)
واہ واہ جو پیسے مانگنے گئے ہیں ان کو فرنٹ پر لگا دیا

Shame on you, that person is working for you & I, your family and my family, your kids and my kids & you are mocking him.

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shame on you, that person is working for you & I, your family and my family, your kids and my kids & you are mocking him.
ارے بھائی تو ناراض کیوں ہوتا ہے
اگر ایسا ہی کرنا تھا تو لمبی لمبی کیوں چھوڑ رہا تھا ایلکشن سے دو دن پہلے تک
ساری دنیا کو پتہ تھا ان حرامیوں نے ملک کو دیوالیہ کر دیا ہے

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Is this the new propaganda by haram'di tweetni? I swear the 'suwar' used to go country to country in the name of investment but the only investment he did was to 1. save his tubbars overgrown tooi(arse) 2. looking for new places to hide his haram wealth.

So how many 'doray' did the suwar do and how much investment did he bring. I am sure mian used to tout that Gulf arabs are his best mates. Then why is more investment coming now when haram da tubbar is not in power?

are you poo Steyn second ID?

Diesel

Jalnay walay jala karein:cool:

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
majbori mein bhi yeh soch kar chalna ke thori dair yeh majbori or mushkil hai magar in the end hamey issi tarf jana hai ke pakistan karz denay walon mein say ho . iss mein kia ghalat baat hai .. yaad rakho imran khan abhi mulk chala nahi raha batoor mechanic pehlay theek kar raha hai , jab theek ho kar chalnay lagay ga phir nahi maray ga hathori ki zarbain .

concern_paki

beshak izzat aur zillat sirf ALLAH ke haath main hai, aur WOH hi jisko chahe izzat deta hai aur jisko chahe zillat.

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bro I understand where you are coming from but you have to understand the context IK said those things. Pak has continued to take loans from IMF in the past but the govt failed to deliver for the our people. This is what IK refereeing to that I would rather commit suicide than go to IMF ... take loan and forget about our people.
we had around 6 to 7 billion USD load by 2008
when zardari govt ended we had increased our loans to 12 billion USD
and nawaz left govt in 2018 we now have increast our loans to 30 billion USD

IK was referring to this type of loans where you keep on increasing loans but don't deliver.

Pakistan right now do not need loan from IMF - Alhamdulillah the friendly countries have provided the needed amount to Pakistan. The reason we need IMF is when you take loan from IMF, you not only get the money but they also setup a performance evaluation system for your country. This system is very good for any country because this increases financial credibility of your country and investors gain more trust in the country.

Pakistan is after actually this program not the money. The loan Pak will take from IMF will not be more 6 billion USD which is way less than what KSA has already given us.

So please try to undertafd things in context. Anything can look rediculous if you take it out of context.

Diesel

Bro I understand where you are coming from but you have to understand the context IK said those things. Pak has continued to take loans from IMF in the past but the govt failed to deliver for the our people. This is what IK refereeing to that I would rather commit suicide than go to IMF ... take loan and forget about our people.
we had around 6 to 7 billion USD load by 2008
when zardari govt ended we had increased our loans to 12 billion USD
and nawaz left govt in 2018 we now have increast our loans to 30 billion USD

IK was referring to this type of loans where you keep on increasing loans but don't deliver.

Pakistan right now do not need loan from IMF - Alhamdulillah the friendly countries have provided the needed amount to Pakistan. The reason we need IMF is when you take loan from IMF, you not only get the money but they also setup a performance evaluation system for your country. This system is very good for any country because this increases financial credibility of your country and investors gain more trust in the country.
Pakistan is after actually this program not the money. The loan Pak will take from IMF will not be more 6 billion USD which is way less than what KSA has already given us.

So please try to undertafd things in context. Anything can look rediculous if you take it out of context.
Bhai sahib. ap chawal logon par apna brain kharab na karein:cool:

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hop aboard the boat he said!
Pakistan has been sold for small change in the past by street hawkers.
This Captain marketed his boat!

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Both common people and foreign countries are giving him money because they know that it is going in his safe hands.

This is the exact reason people are crazy about him...

nasir77

Aur jo mangta Pakistan kay nam per tha aur lagta Lafafa Mafia per aur Lohar Courts per aur punchatah London tha us kay sajday ja rehay ho.... 3 TIMES PM, 3 TIMES HANGING !!!

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Koi dosra option hay to bata warna moo tab tak band rakh jab tak koi option mil nahi jata.agar 2023 main anay wali hukumat ko mangna para to IK ka kasoor hoga abhi to tumhara pichwara save karney kay liye mang raha hai. Woh pichwara jis ko pmln n ppp nay tunnel bana diya hay.atay jao guzartay jao.
N by the way this was economic summit,baki her mulk k log bhi ussi tarah investment k liye invite ker rahay thay jaisay IK. Open ur eyes

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Correct the caption : Khan Sahib and "Health Minister of Afghanistan" on the front page of Khaleej times.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran khan is positive face of Pakistan, and hopefully Pakistan will progress under his leadership.