"KHAiL key ander KHAiL" column by ShakirQureshi

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
121009CO-P1.jpg

121009CO-P2.jpg

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr. Shakir
Do you know last week Shahbaz Sharif and Ch.Nisar met with Gen. Kayani secrately. Can you take it with the same context of your analysis please. I think you will have no problem to understand what has been going on in the past on the power corridoors of Pakistan. This game is still on brother.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Another biased column from Mr. Shakir.

No one is conspiring against Shariffon kay Sharif [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] , but actually themseleves.

They are the ones who are talking about Mid Term elections and create more havoc and anarchy in the country.
They are also the one who are meeting in secret with Gen. Kiyani and Army to may be conspire to topple the current government.
Why Ganju has not taken an stance over Kerry-Luger bill yet? if he is so called loyal to Pakistani people and very popular leader.
Why he is running from by elections, just because Saudis asked him not to... because he signed a deal with Musharraf that he would not take part in politics for 10 years after he was kicked out from the country and Saudis were the guarantors??
Why he is not protesting against Drone attacks or the construction of the biggest embassy HQ in Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif is the worst leader Pakistan produced, and I believe, who ever support him is no better than him.

All these political leaders are 'Bikao Maal'. Whoever is going to give a larger "Boli", they will sell their homeland, izzat and self respect to them.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr. Shakir Qureishi...

I fail to understand your unrelenting support for Nawaz sharif...

Have you seen his silence on Kerry Lugar Bill??? Would you like to analyze that?? Why is he in hiding

Why is he silent on drone attacks? Would you like to analyze that??

Have you seen his assets he declared for his NA elections? Would you like to analyze that??

Why is Noon running away from the by-elections... Would you like to analyze that??

Isnt NS also looking at the Americans instead of the people of Pakistan? hoping that they would pave the way for him for his turn?

All crooks belong to the same tribe and Nawaz Sharif is just another shameless blood sucker politician of this country... though he might be less virulent than zardari... ..

Please dont become a part of this dirty game...try analyzing things objectively...

Running away from by-election is a very dangerous game... tomorrow zardari would say that he cant hold national elections on time and would like to rule for another few years because law and order doesnt permit it.... would you Noon People accept that????? You wouldnt be able to argue with him... the type of crook he is... I doubt that he will leave this presidency by natural means...

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@sagacious.... , milestone & pakpartiot
thank you very much for the time you have spent to read my column & to comment on 'me', i'm obliged..........
BUT
have you promised with yourself that you will only notice for my 'favour'(as you said) for MNS ????
why you don't like to read & comment about all those meters i ve mentioned in my all columns ?? even in this column i ve mentioned / pointed several issues & even i ve used names directly ..... why you friends don't give me +++ on it ??
you don't know what is good better & best ....??
i ve told you many time that i ve written very harsh columns against Mian Baradran as well & will never stop my self to write again if they will be bad, worse OR worst..................

Please read my this column again & figure the 'meter/issue' out, i wanted to raise.

AND please look into the words you are using in your comments for me. is it nice ???

May be you are doing it on behalf of my few badFRIENDS i ve around me ............... you better don't & try to understand / know me 1st !!

SQ.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear SQ...

I tried to be as soft as possible but some of the things are really making me upset...

Our whole country is at stake and we are discussing "games" played by politicians...while they are buzy playing them...

I dont care whether its NS or SS or Zardari or whoever... I only care about Pakistan...

Some thing which really makes me upset....

People who support MQM would do so in any case... they wouldnt criticize on any issue...

People who are against MQM would criticize in any case... they wouldnt appreciate, whatever good it does...

It s becoming similar story with PML N now... Noon is NOT taking the public line of action ...rather quietly looking at the the fruit of rulership to fall into its pocket... its not working on a nationalist agenda... its working on the personal agenda of NS to become prime minister.... and waiting for the help from Americans and Army to do so...

??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ????????
With due respect... I saw this article in the same perspective...

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr Shakir, As you have mentioned that you write against NS in this columns and you have also written several column earlier against these 2 chors [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] . Please highlight what you have written against NS in this column. May be we all failed to read it.
Also, please give us the links to the columns or may be just the name of the column you have written against NS and we will google them.

Secondly, You want us to know you??? I believe, we can only try to know a columnist by reading their columns, and in the case, we clearly see the tilt towards NS.
If you support NS then there should be no shame in it for you. We all have our own opinion and we should respect each others opinion as well. We should encourage fruitful discussion to convince each other and should not encourage hypocrisy. In my case, I am trying to convince you that NS is no saint.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@sagacious....
thnx for being kind & i think you got the same mission as mine, 'think about PAKISTAN'. Please attend our
Seminar "DO MORE or NO MORE" in London on 22-10-09.
Further try not to be Harsh even i know I'm Harsh man as well coz. people like you & me G ku jalatey hain mulko qoum key liye !! ONLY try to raise your voice & finger to point ugly face who are damaging the face of country & defaming IT.
SQ.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear SQ...

Thanks for the invitation... though it would be difficult for me to attend... I will try though...

Secondly... I cant help being harsh... when vultures are ripping your mother apart... and you can only shout and pray... and can do nothing more...harshness comes naturally...

Obhama

Voter (50+ posts)
i don't think this column is only for mian nawaz sharif. second peragraph even is against him.
shakir sb this is good column and i also think there is kheil key ander kheil.
shakir sb today even mian nawaz have spoken out in lahore BUT he still need to do a lot, hope you agreed.