Khadim-e-Aala ki khidmaat

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
For Next Elections I think Imran Khan need to make some BAD decisions for his party as what he is up aginst in next Elections would be GIANT forces of PMLN. PPP, ANP while those who will compete them would be MQM, PTI, APML, JI and these arent MUCH of a competition against those parties so in order to COMPETE he have to make a NEXUS of Parties to create a HUGE COMPETITION against them or in many cases Defeat them...No matter what People think about MQM and PTI one thing is very Clear just like Imran Khan said once that "Both are NATURAL ALLIES" and both wants Change and both are educated its 1000% CORRECT...Its only PTI fans who can Realize this Fact just like Imran Khan...

I agree wit you again....I think true PTI worker is following its leadership's policies but the problem is Non-PTI characters who are hiding in PTI to serve Jamat e Islami's agenda are still playing their game. Imran Khan has many time said that He supports MQM and its valid stances and MQM is a "Zabardast" party based on Educated and Urban populace....What does it mean?? Isn't he clearly convey that he is not against MQM at all? Also you probably have noticed his tone for MQM compare to the past speeches......I think it is clear message for MQMers and PTians

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree wit you again....I think true PTI worker is following its leadership's policies but the problem is Non-PTI characters who are hiding in PTI to serve Jamat e Islami's agenda are still playing their game. Imran Khan has many time said that He supports MQM and its valid stances and MQM is a "Zabardast" party based on Educated and Urban populace....What does it mean?? Isn't he clearly convey that he is not against MQM at all? Also you probably have noticed his tone for MQM compare to the past speeches......I think it is clear message for MQMers and PTians

One thing will rally bring PTI and MQM closer when all leadership apologises for India Takreer and 12th May.
Lets here the condemnation of MQM supporters on this forum for these two incidents.

Last edited:

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
One thing will rally bring PTI and MQM closer when all leadership apologises for India Takreer and 12th May.
Lets here the condemnation of MQM supporters on this forum for these two incidents.

Lekin kia karain....Khan sahab ko pata nahi kia ho gaya hay....ya to woh sab kuch bhool gaye hain ya siasat nahi jantay.....pata nahi kion woh MQM aur Altaf Hussain ko support karnay lagay hain.

Mansoora ki propa****a factory ka bhanda jo phoot gaya hay ....

Last edited:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
ye mulk nawabon jageerdaron or vaderon ke liay hi bana tha. hum jaisay third class logon ki yahan koi oqat nahi hai

So true, Pakistan was always and is a plutocracy. It was never meant for us. Pakistanis prefer to be second class citizen in another country than to be a third class citizen in Pakistan.