kashmiri leadership

yawar butt

Citizen
well i believe the main reason of our this condition is our blind trust on our leader ship and always blaming on others. we are always thinking augments in our defense and to bow down others..
is leadership from that part is better than this part. peoples from Pakistan occupied Kashmir says we are going better job and peoples from Indian occupied Kashmir says we are best.

we check both on the standards of kashmiryat.

keep this thing in mind. there is only Pakistani occupied Kashmir.plz don't misuse the world best world azadi.Kashmir or neither its any part is free .it is occupied by Pakistan and India.

The leadership in assemblies are pets of there lords,. we all now that's impossible you are against India or Pakistan and you are in assembly.

They poor peoples are just pets,

than we have another type of leadership. who represent them selves as heroes of tahrik e azadi.

but this leadership is playing there role beautifully..(the role of collecting money).
heroes of azadi proudly says we don't need jammu,ladakh,
o gigat isn,t our part.
the are agents of both isi and raw.
they open both options...
they are on both sides.and I, am fail to differentiate who is ISI pet and WHO likes raw.

Another leadership is also there mullaisam.
as there accounts up and up jihad is on peak.
but when you stop money you are .from nonmuslims.
these mullas give us shiyah sunni fasad.
bralvi wahabi
and bundles of such things.
they create distance between pundits and Muslims. they kill pundits with isi and raw for money.

then we have a leadership who proudly claim that they are nationalists.
i agree some of them are bad then all others there nationalism lectures arrange by Indian and Pakistani national TV channels. there nationalism is collecting money from agencies and play with the thoughts of Kashmir's.
for them nationalism is a good speech in UN with the help of indin or Pakistani officials
publishing some books written by some one else with there names.
colleting funds on the ideology of Maqbool Ahmed Butt but afraid from gun.

but still there are peoples working for Kashmir. some says what nationalists do for Kashmir ..
they realize you that you are a human being you have your own thoughts. no one has authority to rule you.
they motivate you to stand for your rights.
they told you about your past.
they give you option what is right and what is wrong.
and the most important thing

ALL NATIONS LAUGH AT YOU THAT KASHMIRS ARE A WEEK NATION.

NATIONALISTS ENABLE YOU TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD WITH PROUD AND FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT THEY SACRIFICE MAQBOOL BUTT.ISHFAQ WANI.SHABBER SIDIDQUE AND OTHER THOUSANDS.

AND THEY ARE FROM BOTH SIDES.

yawar manzoor butt
[email protected]

freekashmir

Voter (50+ posts)
yawar butt said:
well i believe the main reason of our this condition is our blind trust on our leader ship and always blaming on others. we are always thinking augments in our defense and to bow down others..
is leadership from that part is better than this part. peoples from Pakistan occupied Kashmir says we are going better job and peoples from Indian occupied Kashmir says we are best.

we check both on the standards of kashmiryat.

keep this thing in mind. there is only Pakistani occupied Kashmir.plz don't misuse the world best world azadi.Kashmir or neither its any part is free .it is occupied by Pakistan and India.

The leadership in assemblies are pets of there lords,. we all now that's impossible you are against India or Pakistan and you are in assembly.

They poor peoples are just pets,

than we have another type of leadership. who represent them selves as heroes of tahrik e azadi.

but this leadership is playing there role beautifully..(the role of collecting money).
heroes of azadi proudly says we don't need jammu,ladakh,
o gigat isn,t our part.
the are agents of both isi and raw.
they open both options...
they are on both sides.and I, am fail to differentiate who is ISI pet and WHO likes raw.

Another leadership is also there mullaisam.
as there accounts up and up jihad is on peak.
but when you stop money you are .from nonmuslims.
these mullas give us shiyah sunni fasad.
bralvi wahabi
and bundles of such things.
they create distance between pundits and Muslims. they kill pundits with isi and raw for money.

then we have a leadership who proudly claim that they are nationalists.
i agree some of them are bad then all others there nationalism lectures arrange by Indian and Pakistani national TV channels. there nationalism is collecting money from agencies and play with the thoughts of Kashmir's.
for them nationalism is a good speech in UN with the help of indin or Pakistani officials
publishing some books written by some one else with there names.
colleting funds on the ideology of Maqbool Ahmed Butt but afraid from gun.

but still there are peoples working for Kashmir. some says what nationalists do for Kashmir ..
they realize you that you are a human being you have your own thoughts. no one has authority to rule you.
they motivate you to stand for your rights.
they told you about your past.
they give you option what is right and what is wrong.
and the most important thing

ALL NATIONS LAUGH AT YOU THAT KASHMIRS ARE A WEEK NATION.

NATIONALISTS ENABLE YOU TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD WITH PROUD AND FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT THEY SACRIFICE MAQBOOL BUTT.ISHFAQ WANI.SHABBER SIDIDQUE AND OTHER THOUSANDS.

AND THEY ARE FROM BOTH SIDES.

yawar manzoor butt
[email protected]
Yes, well said yawar bhi..... but v shuldn't blame india n pakistan they r working for their interests.... v should keep an eye on our mir jafar & mir sadiqz.. im not saying that v should ignore india & pakistan's conspiraces against the reunification of jammu kashmir.....
always remember, KUDA NY AAJ TAK US QOUM KI HALAT NAHI BADLI==== NA HO KHAYAL KIS KO AAP APNI HALAT K BADALNE KA

yawar butt

Citizen
i CENT PERCENT AGREE WITH YOU BROTHER..
THAT,S WHY I SAY WE KASHMIRIES OR WRONG..
IF WE FAIR WITH OUR SELF NO ONE CAN STOP US