Kashmir can never be taken nor given, Nawaz Sharif told me: Kuldip Nayyar(2015)

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nice choice of words.
If Kashimiris (or for that argument anyone) across the border join their brothers/fellows) for liberation movement or to help them fight against state/occupation v suppression - under what law that'd be illegal (I won't go into word since you are using this word just for the sake of it). If I recall ICJ in 90s judged kashmiri liberation struggle legitimate.
As for consideration--- , the occupation army will always consider them enemies and same for all who rise against the occupation within Kashmir (you may call them jehadis as per meaning of the word if that doesn't hurt sensibilities )

Indian law.

Read again. The point replied to was about pakistan’s involvement.

desicad

Best survey is holding plebiscite giving Kashmiri people the right to self determination. Their majority will tell which Constitution they like, Indian or Pakistani. Do you like this idea of plesbiscite or you just want a banana-survey?

Not it won't be terrorism because the Jihadists will primarily target Hindu terrorist army.

Plebiscite as per what?

Not talking about you, whether you consider that as terrorism or not.
Anyway try doing that, no issues. Also keep FATF in mind.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Plebiscite as per what?

Not talking about you, whether you consider that as terrorism or not.
Anyway try doing that, no issues. Also keep FATF in mind.
Well you seem very fond of finding out how many Kashmiris want to live under Indian Constitution and for that you suggested a survey. I said instead of a survey, hold a plebiscite as per resolution number 47 of UNSC.

As for FATF, Iran has survived for decades despite sanctions. We will also survive but India will not survive once we start the domino effect from Kashmir.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
How you say whole, have you done some survey there? Some Kashmiries may not be happy with 370 gone, that does not mean they don’t believe in Indian constitution.

Please refer to Shah Faesal's BBC Interview. Listen carefully to what he has to say about people who believed in a solution within Indian Constitution.

Sending jihadis across the LOC will be considered as terrorism irrespective of the new developments.

Lol.....where did you find any declaration? The fact is UNSC has not issued any press statement on the matter.
If you have come across one post it here.

desicad

Well you seem very fond of finding out how many Kashmiris want to live under Indian Constitution and for that you suggested a survey. I said instead of a survey, hold a plebiscite as per resolution number 47 of UNSC.

As for FATF, Iran has survived for decades despite sanctions. We will also survive but India will not survive once we start the domino effect from Kashmir.
The claim was initially made by your friend that the whole Kashmiries against Indian constitution. Give that proof first.

I already said do that, no issues. Anyway you have been doing that for decades, nothing new.

desicad

Please refer to Shah Faesal's BBC Interview. Listen carefully to what he has to say about people who believed in a solution within Indian Constitution.

Shah Faisal, Abdullahs and Muftis, etc. is not whole kashmir.

Where is UNSC official statement or any statement for that matter after the closed door meeting on this issue?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shah Faisal, Abdullahs and Muftis, etc. is not whole kashmir.

Where is UNSC official statement or any statement for that matter after the closed door meeting on this issue?

Abdullahs, Muftis & Shah Faesal are the main leadership that believed in taking part in Indian Politics.

Ambassador Zhang said Council members had “expressed their serious concern” concerning the current situation in Jammu and Kashmir...The Kashmir issue should be resolved properly through peaceful means, in accordance with the UN Charter, the relevant Security Council resolutions and bilateral agreements.”

Eyeaan

Indian law.

Read again. The point replied to was about pakistan’s involvement.
Yet that would be violation of Cease Fire Line and mutual agreements between the standing armies on the border. Since Delhi. even under the current situation. has not questioned the integrity of Kashmir, the situation of cease fire line stays the same. My question was about "terrorist" - Beyond the journalistic lingo and rhetoric what law will make them terrorist. Of course anyone fighting against Indian military will be their 'combatant enemy' -be that Kashmiris within or across the ceasefire line or for that sake anyone from anywhere. If Pakistan sends anyone across loc or border, that would be border intrusion or an act of war as the situation may be - but terrorist not by definition.

Whatever Pak or Indian politicians may keep saying, differing legal opinions revolve about 'occupation'' and international commitments of two countries and - recently - while India has unilaterally annulled the agreement between kashmiri Raja/abdullah and India which they had been used as instrument of accession. Legal grounds for India is even weaker now.

Delhi chose this path for her reliance on projection of power and violence. Who succeeds in this bet, that's yet to be seen. IMO, sooner or later, Delhi was to go for full physical/political control of Kashmir - so kashmiris were to fight this battle however the manner Delhi has gone for that route, under religious fanaticism, racial conflict, Hindu electorate pressure, disillusion of local cronies leaders of Delhi and under frustration of lack of 'winning hearts' in 70 years - This is a bet India may very much lose if Pak side doesn't go for any quick resolution. Let Indian win through sheer show of force and violence as they have promised to their Hindutva base - What RSS "intellectuals have been vouching for more than a century; Racist Hindus of Gangaland may be surprised .

However legal situation is different if Azaad Kashmir government actively participates in the conflict in Kashmir. AJK is a part of State of Kashmir as per Indian constitution - so I can speculate for what legal position would be.
I'm personally of the opinion that AJK government may announce for a fully independent state including Indian part and setup an exile government with participation from either side to overcome these legal issues on international front but of course Pak won't agree as yet they will like to stick to UN resolutions than to change the legal status.

Last edited: