Kashmir can never be taken nor given, Nawaz Sharif told me: Kuldip Nayyar(2015)

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
SRINAGAR: Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had long ago admitted that his country can neither take away Kashmir nor can India give it away, veteran journalist Kuldip Nayyar claimed today.
"My friendship with Nawaz Sharif goes back a long way. I met him in Jeddah ( Saudi Arabia) during his wilderness years... He told me 'Neither we can take Kashmir from you, nor you can give Kashmir (to us)'," Nayyar said addressing the inaugural session of Srinagar Media Summit organised by Lehar NGO here.

The veteran journalist said Sharif, who has since returned to power in Pakistan, also emphasised the need for increasing the people to people contact and trade between the two countries.

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think it was pragmatic approach back than. However now the sutuation has chnaged. Now India will give it up.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
SRINAGAR: Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had long ago admitted that his country can neither take away Kashmir nor can India give it away, veteran journalist Kuldip Nayyar claimed today.
"My friendship with Nawaz Sharif goes back a long way. I met him in Jeddah ( Saudi Arabia) during his wilderness years... He told me 'Neither we can take Kashmir from you, nor you can give Kashmir (to us)'," Nayyar said addressing the inaugural session of Srinagar Media Summit organised by Lehar NGO here.

The veteran journalist said Sharif, who has since returned to power in Pakistan, also emphasised the need for increasing the people to people contact and trade between the two countries.

it means both Nawaz Sharif and Imran Niazi are coward mother fuckers, Hindu piss drinkers, that's why both were handpicked by Jewish military generals

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Out of nowhere, the target is IK. What a surprise!!!
Nawaz Sharif's alleged statement makes him a harami, but Niazi's manifested actions today prove him a filthy bastard as he along with his master Bajwa has sold out Kashmir in Washington DC. This government also says that it won't wage a war against India for Kashmir.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif's alleged statement makes him a harami, but Niazi's manifested actions today prove him a filthy bastard as he along with his master Bajwa has sold out Kashmir in Washington DC. This government also says that it won't wage a war against India for Kashmir.

Do not talk nonsense please. The situation has turned out in favor of Pakistan. So your ranting about selling out Kashmir is not going to sell.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do not talk nonsense please. The situation has turned out in favor of Pakistan. So your ranting about selling out Kashmir is not going to sell.
In Pakistan's favour in social media, but in India's favour 'in the real world' on the ground. Hypocrites like you build castles in the air and fool the masses.

muhammadadeel

imran niazi harami has the same vision about Kashmir

I don't think he has any vision, he just sees as things come along and let people make him stupid. Just look at the way he gave Punjab to India, in 50 years Sikhs wud be raising terrorism in Pakistan's Punjab to get their complete mecca like hindus.

Eyeaan

Dumb and stupid of Kuldip Nayyar !!
Is Nawaz worth asking a question about history or strategy?
First his opinions were always meaningless and and second he could be made to utter any word for some material benefit or with a bit flattery.
Patwari pose to take him serious for their lust of money
and fake liberals adore him because he could be used as puppet. Who is Nayyar - a puppeteer!

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
In Pakistan's favour in social media, but in India's favour 'in the real world' on the ground. Hypocrites like you build castles in the air and fool the masses.

Whole Kashmir is now united that Kashmir solution is not possible under Indian Constitution.
Pakistan's involvement in IOK cannot be considered as terrorism anymore.
Security Council discusses Kashmir specifically in over 5 decades & declares that it should be resolved under UNSC resolutions thus implying it is not India's internal matter.
How is that in India's favor???

Rambler

You speak like a true chaddi scum - You would easily put your mouth under any chaddi asshole and gulp down the full load for few Indian rupees.

Eyeaan

You are lying -straight and simple.

There is only 1

یہ کب کی خبر ہے ؟
کلدیپ نائر کو گزرے تو ایک دو سال ہو گئے ہیں
اچھا چار سال پرانی خبر ہے

desicad

Whole Kashmir is now united that Kashmir solution is not possible under Indian Constitution.
How you say whole, have you done some survey there? Some Kashmiries may not be happy with 370 gone, that does not mean they don’t believe in Indian constitution.

Pakistan's involvement in IOK cannot be considered as terrorism anymore.
Sending jihadis across the LOC will be considered as terrorism irrespective of the new developments.

Security Council discusses Kashmir specifically in over 5 decades & declares that it should be resolved under UNSC resolutions thus implying it is not India's internal matter.
How is that in India's favor???
Lol.....where did you find any declaration? The fact is UNSC has not issued any press statement on the matter.
If you have come across one post it here.

Eyeaan

Sending jihadis across the LOC will be considered as terrorism irrespective of the new developments.
Nice choice of words.
If Kashimiris (or for that argument anyone) across the border join their brothers/fellows) for liberation movement or to help them fight against state/occupation v suppression - under what law that'd be illegal (I won't go into word since you are using this word just for the sake of it). If I recall ICJ in 90s judged kashmiri liberation struggle legitimate.
As for consideration--- , the occupation army will always consider them enemies and same for all who rise against the occupation within Kashmir (you may call them jehadis as per meaning of the word if that doesn't hurt sensibilities )

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
How you say whole, have you done some survey there? Some Kashmiries may not be happy with 370 gone, that does not mean they don’t believe in Indian constitution.
Best survey is holding plebiscite giving Kashmiri people the right to self determination. Their majority will tell which Constitution they like, Indian or Pakistani. Do you like this idea of plesbiscite or you just want a banana-survey?

Not it won't be terrorism because the Jihadists will primarily target Hindu terrorist army.