Kartarpur Corridor: Pakistan accepts another demand of Sikh pilgrims

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kartarpur-border-604x270.jpg

Accepting another demand of Sikhs pilgrims, the federal government decided not to construct any building on land used by Baba Guru Nanak for agriculture in Kartarpur Corridor.

Minister for Information Fawad Chaudhry said that Prime Minister Imran Khan chaired a meeting on Tuesday to review progress on development work at Kartarpur Corridor.
The prime minister was given a detailed briefing by Frontier Works Organization on the work undertaken so far.

The minister said the meeting decided not to construct buildings on a piece of 30 acre land which was used by Baba Guru Nanak for cultivation, out of his respect.
The minister said that that the request for keeping this area preserved was made by Novjot Singh Sidhu in a letter to government of Pakistan.

Fawad Chaudhry said that Kartarpur Corridor is a project of 1500 acres of land inaugurated by Prime Minister Imran Khan in January this year. He said a road of 6.8 kilometers will be constructed in the corridor to facilitate the Sikh pilgrims coming to visit the shrine.

HSiddiqui

Pakistan should announce to gift Kartarpur to Sikhs if and when Khalistan is liberated . See what happens to Indian G
This will be the most stupid thing to give peace of your mother land, no matter the intention.
Pakistan has done great in accommodating Sikhs, respecting their holy sites and allowing them always to visit when they want, and this will continue.

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
I live in ??, don’t be living in fools paradise brothers, I have dealt with Sikhs all my life, because they are non believers, they switch sides very quickly, they always favour heavier side, their religion is closer to Hindus, they mix very well with them, we are showing they our decency, but they could betray you on a heartbeat.

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bohat Aala kaam hai, Sikhs are our brothers they have been suffering from Hindu Baniyas hand for ages time to heal their wounds

Aslan

This excellent.I don't know about Sikhs in India but Sikhs outside India are not anti-Pakistan.Many Sikhs support Kashmiris and protest in front of Indian embassies with Kashmiris.Don't forget Sikhs have not forgotten the attack on Golden Temple.Some people say the attack was carried by Sikh army officers but don't forget the decision was made by Hindu government of India.Serving soldiers and officers have too much to lose (eg job,pensions etc) so they follow orders.

Respect

I live in ??, don’t be living in fools paradise brothers, I have dealt with Sikhs all my life, because they are non believers, they switch sides very quickly, they always favour heavier side, their religion is closer to Hindus, they mix very well with them, we are showing they our decency, but they could betray you on a heartbeat.
we have also done a lot of betraying, we are no angels........ As for sikhs they have done a lot recently as well like helping muslims in kashmir from the ruthless modi regime........ there is no need too show hate towards anyones religion or people.

The recent goodwill towards sikhs and vice versa is due too modi being a complete idiot and isolating sikhs, also Imran Khan peace initiative concerning kartipur and then you had navjot sindhu role as well in this closeness, in fact we are not doing them any favours it is our duty to be gentle too people.

Go and check all the good sikhs are saying on youtube about IK and Pakistan, especially from india.

stargazer

Muslims from Pakistan should politely request for an Apology from the Sikhs for the massacre of the immigrating Muslims they committed in 1947.
Time to set the balance.

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Muslims from Pakistan should politely request for an Apology from the Sikhs for the massacre of the immigrating Muslims they committed in 1947.
Time to set the balance.
بھائی صاحب اس طرف سے بھی قتل و غارت ہوا تھا اب پرانے زخموں کو کریدنے کا کوئی فائدہ نہیں