Karein ge ahle nazar nai bastyan abad

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hamara peghaam muhobbat hai , jahan tuk ponhchey !!!!!!!!!!!!!

zara num ho tou yeh mitti bari zerkhaiz hai saqi !!!!!!!!!!

Look at this image and decide who is doing the real service to Pakistan ?????

[attachment=0:3gw3fulc]pic01.gif[/attachment:3gw3fulc]

G

Aijazahmed said:
Hamara peghaam muhobbat hai , jahan tuk ponhchey !!!!!!!!!!!!!

zara num ho tou yeh mitti bari zerkhaiz hai saqi !!!!!!!!!!

Look at this image and decide who is doing the real service to Pakistan ?????

[attachment=0:3fwwvyfu]pic01.gif[/attachment:3fwwvyfu]

constructing roads, bridges, buildings mean real development 2 u..strange..u've no idea what development is all about

yahyanoori

Siasat.pk - Blogger
i wonder what development means to you?

Yes constructing roads, bridges and sewerage system is development... it makes u feel that you a re a citizen with some respect... you live in a place worth living...

I have said it before... and I will say it again...

having political difference of opinion is alright... but one should have the guts to admire and appreciate the good work even if it is done by ones opponent...

Ye humari ana hi hai jo humen tabahi kay dahanay per lay ayi hai... and this opposition for the sake of opposition should end... so that we can more forward and live in the world like a respectable nation..

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Forget Yahya
They are just kids and look like born in the families of immense opposition of MQM. I never care of those comments....
Just do as I said "Hamara peghaam muhobbat hai , jahan tuk ponhchey "
Allah hum sub ka nigehbaan ho.

yahyanoori

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Bhai I oppose MQM for its political policies...........

but I appreciate how they changed the shape of the city... I appreciate the 24/7 hard work of city nazim...

I was so angry that they cut down all the old eucalyptus trees that when the workers came to my house to ask "do you have any problem in your area" I blasted them that you have turned the whole city into a desert... they said they r going to replant and will convey my mesage... and in a few months the city's green belts were re-established... some what better than previously... (more needs to be done...)

I have reservations... but I still appreciate the good work...

and I feel .. this is the only way forward.. we mourn on or fate..

It is the ego that has brought this plight...

Every government reverses the previous policies and starts from zero... just to prove the predecessor was wrong... and then the next one arrives... it starts with zero again...

This should end...other wise...

we as a nation will be dumped in the graveyard of civilazations...and nature doesnt give too many chances...