Kalma Chowk Flyover in 135 days = SHAHBAZ SHARIF ZINDABAD

amajid.malik

Voter (50+ posts)
Yeh hey galli pakki kar ke vote lainey waaley. Building infrastructure for communication is part of the state responsibility.
But our politicians use this as a political bribery to get votes. Mein nein aapki sarrak pakki ki hey, mujhey vote do, mein ne bijli ka transformer lagwaya hey mujhey vote do, Men ne Benazir income support shoorakh keya hey, mein ney peeli taxi shoorah ke, mein nojawano ko laptop dey raha hoonh.

Think about it. Our people are always fooled by on of such bribes to get vote for 5 years.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sharam karoo.

Hi SNGILANI.
In democratic world, the federal, provincial or city governments are not making infrastructure, rather the departments. The governments just approved the budget based on the project presented by the department. One more thing I never seen that president's name displayed on any bridge/road etc.
In our country, our governments are not doing legislation rather build bridges/roads/sewerage..... and thus they should ready for finger pointing. Usually, I don't comment but seeing you are in US and you know the process.
BTW, does any politician deserve their name on these kind of projects? They are not building these projects from their pocket rather from tax payer money. Rather our politician keep money outside to support western banking system.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

It does not make difference for the people of punjab living outside Lahore, we dont care if Lahore has a fly over or what , My city Gujranwala all roads are broken , all the time traffic jam but no fly over here because SS and PMLN are a Lahore party. Same will be the feeling of the people of other districts of punjab , a fly over or ring road in lahore does not solve the problem of tens of millions of people who live in other cities of punjab. PMLN is proving to be a party of Lahore only.

Only imran khan can develop the country as a whole where all cities are given equal resources to build their infrastructure, Imran khan has a vision, Imran khan is peoples man, Imran khan is future.

Regards

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jo ka aap ka haq hai ager woh aap ko emaan kah k deya jayee tou aap kesa feel karain gey ??? ager 135 din main fluover baan sakta hai tou phir govt ya batayee ka asay he dus mansoobey kiyon saal saal sai paray hain ... aur jo baney bhe hain woh bhe mush time k anounce hue way they ... bara kamal keya jee fly over bana deya aab kya is ko test case samajh k vote bhe dain PML N ko ??? woh tou mushkil hai lakin aik kaam ho sakta hai is ka naam miyan sahab ka naam pay rakh dena takey qoum bhool na jayee aap bhaiyon ki hum pay enayaat aur ahsanaat.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@Okara

You are 100% right. I agree with you. We all understand these are all political stents from PML-N. Projects like Yellow Cab Schemes and Motor Ways are all devised in the name of political gain. It is sad no one has ever tried to built institutions. Corruption is rampent every where. If he gives money to institutions, nothing will be left. At least they are building. They are better than nothing. But we definitely need more, that is why I left PML-N 7 years ago and joined PTI. Allah knows better.

Last edited:

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)
It does not make difference for the people of punjab living outside Lahore, we dont care if Lahore has a fly over or what , My city Gujranwala all roads are broken , all the time traffic jam but no fly over here because SS and PMLN are a Lahore party. Same will be the feeling of the people of other districts of punjab , a fly over or ring road in lahore does not solve the problem of tens of millions of people who live in other cities of punjab. PMLN is proving to be a party of Lahore only.

Only imran khan can develop the country as a whole where all cities are given equal resources to build their infrastructure, Imran khan has a vision, Imran khan is peoples man, Imran khan is future.

Regards
i am also from gujranwala aur imran k pure gujranwala meen 30 vote bi nahi heen pti ka wise president mere village ka he aur usse pind k christan bi vote nahi deen ge .gujranwala jesa bi he lekan loog nwazsharif ko vote denge .

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this is a job of an honest SDO or govt dept to keep building infrastructure, drama,, they dont let departments work and use this stunt for votes,, they are choor , looters

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shahbaz Sharif Zindabad
Mustafa kamal Zindabad.

Shahbaz Sharif in the line of Mustafa Kamal.
Both are great, I agree.

Right! Shabaz Sharif following Mustafa Kamal
out of government! Donon ki kitabein bhi check honay wali hein!

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
i am also from gujranwala aur imran k pure gujranwala meen 30 vote bi nahi heen pti ka wise president mere village ka he aur usse pind k christan bi vote nahi deen ge .gujranwala jesa bi he lekan loog nwazsharif ko vote denge .

Dont spread BS here , everyone hates NS in gujranwala,

Imran khan for ever, Imran khan gujranwala loves you.