Kalbhushan Jhadev Case: ICJ announces verdict, Twitter reacts

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well we are educated thanks for acknowledging that. And on your other questions, we can tell who is The real boss in Pakistan by pleasing modi and America. Also I think soon imran naizi will give recognition to Israel.
Nawaz Sharif tried hard to lose the case. In his tenure, lawyers had not represented Pakistan well in ICJ. His statement was quoted by Indian delegation but still Pakistan won #KulbhushanJadhavCase.

Missa Kaswal

MPA (400+ posts)
Basically going to ICJ was win win situation for Pakistan.... Yani phaansi to deni hi hai lekin ghaseet ghaseet Kar Maro salay ko

Wake up Pak

‏نون لیگ اور بھارت میں ایک چیز مشترک ہے ۔ دونوں فیصلہ پڑھے بغیر ہی مٹھائیاں بانٹنا شروع کردیتے ہیں ???

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
بھارت گزشتہ کچھ عرصے سے پے در درپے خاک چاٹ رہا ہے، اس قدر بےعزت ہونے کے بعد بھی اپنی کمینی فطرت سے باز نہیں آۓ گا

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
This guy will sooner or later will be sent back! Just like airspace closure which is opened to India after 6 months, GHQ will bow down just like 1971 surrender.
Case was about counselor access and They got it! But again If Pakistan has guts hang him then?
Case was not about counsellor access they wanted him to be free. They were also denying he was a spy. ICJ only requested to review and give counsellor access. They also acknowledged he was a spy. It will be heard in our court and the verdict will most probably be same. If India couldnt prove in ICJ that he wasnt a spy , how are they going to prove in Pakistani court.

I know you are butt hurt but it is okay.

Last edited:

chandaa

A decision to favour both countries, Indian stance on acquital and set free denied where as Pakistan's stance on counsellor access rejected. Siraj ul Haq jaisey judges hain yeh!

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another gift to Modi before America visit and then during visit Imran will be forced to decide who’s side is he in on Iran vs United States ??
Lol pagla gae ho kya bhai hahaha counsellor access tou milni he thee even pakistani lawyers were saying that but the court acknowledges he is a spy they didnt over turn the mil court decision just said there should be a appeal after counsel access:D
Hayeee tum har chese mein ik ko le atay ho bhai apnay ik phobia ka ilaaj karwae

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lol pagla gae ho kya bhai hahaha counsellor access tou milni he thee even pakistani lawyers were saying that but the court acknowledges he is a spy they didnt over turn the mil court decision just said there should be a appeal after counsel access:D
Hayeee tum har chese mein ik ko le atay ho bhai apnay ik phobia ka ilaaj karwae
Can you read my latest thread and spread the word

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is pitiful to see how pmln are saying its a loss for pak . For heaven's sake u live in this same fucking country and this decision has nothing to do with ik or his govt neither military.. that terrorist killed hundreds of our innocent citizens..
And u guys are spinning it to ur own political mileage

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Case was not about counsellor access they wanted him to be free. They were also denying he was a spy. ICJ only requested to review and give counsellor access. They also acknowledged he was a spy. It will be heard in our court and the verdict will most probably be same. If India couldnt prove in ICJ that he wasnt a spy , how are they going to prove in Pakistani court.

I know you are butt hurt but it is okay.
I do understand your ignorance to acknowledge that if Counselor access is given according to ICJ rulling it will be huge defeat for Pakistani side as they deny it altogether!
GHQ and its malshi wont ever accept the defeat in this regard just like 1971 and Kargil !
you can keep licking boots and stay in fools paradise