Kal Tak Ends - Javed Chaudhery announces his new show

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ff7c2a0f7e8e7002784bdf24730405ec.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Javed Choudry announces closing his show, starting a new show

Good one, I think this is good approach and a kind of copy of shahid nama bcz of its popularity

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

pak may he koee aysa sahfi jis ke shakal per Allah ke rehmat bers rahee hoo,sab 1 jesy he

You are absolutely right and let me ADD MORE

pak may he koee aysa BANDA hey jis ke shakal per Allah ke rehmat bers rahee hoo,sab 1 jesy he

Muhammad Ilyas Khan

Siasat.pk - Blogger

A good initiative I suppose. Javed Chaudri the best thing would be to focus on EDUCATION and Society.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Though I like him a lot... but.....

There is nothing new here... Dr. Shahid Masood does the same... opinion based shows...with one or two "Shaista" guests...

Good change any way...

سیاستدانوں كی بك بك سن كر میرا تو دماغ پك چكا ہے۔۔۔

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)

wese b javed choudary ka show rating main kum tha. hope for the best . best of luck javed.i agree what he said above.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are absolutely right and let me ADD MORE

pak may he koee aysa BANDA hey jis ke shakal per Allah ke rehmat bers rahee hoo,sab 1 jesy he

yeh na kaho bhai bahut saray log allah walay hain aur un ko dekh kar allah yad ajata hai so there are so many people in pakistan who r honest as well

zebaghzl

Citizen

Yeh baat nahi hai dar asal woh machli kay moo wala faisal raza Abidi nay is se intiqam liya hai. Us ki asliyat jo is nay khol di thee. Woh zardari ka chamcha. Us ko MAULA ALI naam laitay howay sarm aani chahya.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Javed chaudhary himself a corrupt guy. He was not getting much viewership so change his show format its all abt money nothing abt people.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)

is ki shakal kitni makrooh hoti jaa rahi hai. lafafa plots sahafi.

Shakal tou Imran Khan kee bhee manhoos hai, but we respect him because of what he says not his shakal ;).... Similarly Javed Choudry's is a learned person; his programs always start with an interesting historical lesson which is good... and now he is moving away from these 3rd tier political bak bak, which is even better.(clap)

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Shakal tou Imran Khan kee bhee manhoos hai, but we respect him because of what he says not his shakal ;).... Similarly Javed Choudry's is a learned person; his programs always start with an interesting historical lesson which is good... and now he is moving away from these 3rd tier political bak bak, which is even better.(clap)

Aray bhaiya essi leya kehtay hain dosroun ke shakal pe nahi jana cha heya , insan andar se kuch aur bahir se kuch, ab thaiken aap dhooka kha gaye na. moulana columbas Imran khan ke nahi balkay Shairfoun ke parkokar hain, yeah tou bus dosroun ko dhoka denay ke leya Imran khan ke tasveer laga rakheey hay.

On the thread, I always loved to read his column but unfortunately he could not manage to do well in talk shows. and some times it looked he himself is taking the discussion where people start fighting, I dont know If he wanted that or its was demand of his channel, whatever it was he should not have done that.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)

A good initiative I suppose. Javed Chaudri the best thing would be to focus on EDUCATION and Society.
which society u r talking about,??????????????hypocracy at its best!!!!!
u support homosexuals,and guys in pakistan!!!!
so u want this type of society in pakistamn?????
allah bachay!!!!!

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)

I was overwhelmed to read the news of his departure, but it was for so short, since it made me sad to know of his return with another prodramme.
This stoop is perhaps one of the most corrupt in journalist community.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Kal Tak Ends - Javed Chaudhery announces his new show.

His show sucked big times anyways, except when Imran Khan was in it.

Othere wise there was nothing but Javed Chaudhery's BONGIANNNN.