Kal Tak - 6th August 2012 - Inam Ullah Niazi VS Malik Shakeel Awan

Kal Tak

Councller (250+ posts)

2ynqzyq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Kal Tak w/ Javed Chaudhry - 6th August 2012 - Inam Ullah Niazi & Malik Shakeel Awan - PTI vs PMLN

Correct the title please its not PTI vs PML N Its Truth Vs Falsehood .

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Kal Tak w/ Javed Chaudhry - 6th August 2012 - Inam Ullah Niazi & Malik Shakeel Awan - PTI vs PMLN

fitnay baaz anchors
fasaadi

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Shakil aaj dand valding kerwa Kay aay ho. Jhootay shakil pmln kay chamchay

Sirf_Sach

MPA (400+ posts)
I am very disappointed , i was thinking that Inamullah Niazi will come up with some new and concrete evidences against Noor ji and Ch Nisar as he was claiming that he will bring some new evidences but sadly nothing new just same old arguments.

Last edited:

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't invest in legal entities just launder public money because it's not yours,then raise loans in the west with this laundered monies and buy real estate and claim nothing wrong with it. Honest brothers can take the b.b.c and ramond the book writer about nawaz and brothers black works.

They. Have the nerve to scandalise a charity and forgetting that they have been exposed by the world press , desperate people do Desprate things they are only trying to secure thier foreign investments before they get disconnected by Zardaris bill collectors COMMING to collect outstanding 40 million rupees which belong to him because he is running the
show.
Today SHAKEEL IS NOT SHOUTING ALOT LASTIME I SAW HIM ON A TALK SHOW HE WOULDN'T STOP SCANDALISING IMRAN AND WAS TAKING PLEASURE OF CALLING ENDOWMENT AS GAMBLING AND LET ME TELL YOU ALLAH WORKS IN HIS MISTERIOUS WAYS ,AS HE WAS SHOUTING AND LAUGHING HIS FRONT FALSE TEETH FELLOUT AND THE STUDIO FELL INTO SILENCE,

TODAY HE IS CAUTIOUS, HE IS BEING MADE A QUARBANI BAKARA BY HIS POLITICAL MASTERS WHO CAN'T FIND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF.INFRONT OF THE NATION BY NIAZI SAAB

kashif83

MPA (400+ posts)
Javed Chaudhry has all the habits of a weasel. He even looks like a weasel. I am going to stop short of saying Javed Chaudhry is a weasel because while a weasel acts rather nauseatingly out of instinct, Javed Chaudhry acts the same way after thinking about it. So all due apologies to weasels everywhere, you guys are not as disgusting as this man. Not even close.

I can never forget or forgive Javed Chaudhry’s glee at the shameful display that was the now infamous Cash-mala Tariq and Firdous Aashiq Awan clash on his show. While the two women tore at each other, Chaudhry’s smile was actually out of his control. You could see on his face that the man was going to repeat the show a mind boggling 6 times the next day, and a few times the day after. And did he do anything to stop the mayhem? Did he call for a break? No he did not and why would he? It was the most viewing his show would ever get. I mean, one can guess what he was thinking. There he was, researching or making up a new incident to start his show with, every god darn single episode. And yet nobody was really tuning in. Then he tried becoming a hero and started really laying in into PPP members. That didn’t work either, it was happening on every other show, nothing new. So why would Mr. Javed Chaudhry stop Firdous Aashiq Awan from saying nasty (but true) things about Kashmala? It got people hooked, and that’s what any host wants. Ratings. Or at least that’s what Mr. Chaudhry wrote in an article the next day. That he felt the need to justify his actions in an article show that perhaps there is hope yet for him. If only he stopped being a weasel and also stopped telling us those stupid incidents he starts the episode with. You don’t sound wise Mr. Chaudhry, so stop telling us stories with significant pauses and meaningful glances. Here is advice that will benefit you in the great beyond….you must be getting a good pay, so buy a bloody conscience, stop enjoying the depravity of human behavior and stop boring us with those god-awful untrue incidents you relate.
http://muttonpulao.blogspot.com/2010/10/ten-worst-hosts-on-pakistani-television.html

hussain khattak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
javed Ch ne baat ko twist kia imran khan ne zati alzam Ch. Nisar k jawab main ye baat kahi thi.. jubke CH Javed ne kaha k imran ne ye alzam Kh. asif l p.c k baad kaha hai

love you pak

MPA (400+ posts)
ya Javed Chori inthai cheap level show ker raha ha..pind ki mahiyoun ki tara show main phapay kotiyan lagany se baz nai ata... oind nu aag la g api rori tay

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I don't think Javed Chaudhry did anything bad. It is his style. Please be sensible all PTIers!

nucleairee

MPA (400+ posts)
haha, shakeel awan such a jahil person... inam ullah niazai was controlling himself otherwise he would have ripped shakeel awan apart. Nice job Inam!
BTW, watch the video @37.20, how inam has looked at shakeel, and look at shakeel phatto's response, hilarious...