Kal Tak 12 January 2010

C

commander

[flv:18o9ecpu]http://85.17.177.80/Videos/KT//KT20100112.flv[/flv:18o9ecpu]

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Javed CH sahab,are the leaders in the govt listening what you said ,i dont think so.They are too afraid to talk to the americans.we as a nation of nuclear power is ashamed of ourselves what kind of life people are living in U.S and leaders in the country are treating its own people worse than them.Is NS's PML-N dead or alive and where are they in the country.NS is hiding from zardari but for how long,does he care about the well being of the country and its people or not.This govt is deff and dumb,not listening and no one is there to cry about it.when the time will come when nothing left,its time to bring the people on the streets .The time has come for new elections because this is corrupt ,dishonest and unpatriotic govt .If the civialian leaders are not wake up then dont blame the third party.WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont like mubashir for his stupidness, Abid sher ali is also very stupid, he need to learn a lot. I mean manners and take step by step with stying on the topic.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Abid sher ali is talking like a stupid person.
PML-n should send on media some good people from their team like Javed Hashmi and others.
I do not think people will give him vote anymore.