Kab Tak - 22nd August 2011 - With traders in Old Golimar

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Dawn News- Kab Tak- With traders in Old Golimar- Aug 22

People have short memories, they forget what happened last time Army came to Karachi. I hope this time they come with a more neutral agenda. However I agree with one thing if nothing else, some areas have become no go areas for Urdu speaking people while I dont see Urdu speaking areas becoming no go areas for other nationalities, they may very well be but I dont see it

I feel sorry for the family shown here, I hope Dawn News gave them some money. How can poor people such as this pay 5 lac rupees Bhatta??

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Dawn News- Kab Tak- With traders in Old Golimar- Aug 22

Please someone correct me if I am wrong but dont the Urdu speaking of Old Golimar and Rexer Line support PPP? And this is what PPP does to them....

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Have you ever thought that ever since MQM came into being, Karachi has not seen peace. MQM started politics of hate and all country is suffering.

If we ask today, people of Karachi will still blindly follow Altaf who has spewed hatred for all people, Punjabis, pathans, sindhis.....

WAKE UP PEOPLE OF SINDH, Dont follow these merchants of hate, think as Pakistanis than Muhajirs or pthanas or punjabis...