Just info about Nawaz passport !

imalam

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys, Just info. Nawaz passport is due to expire in the month of February 2021 per Aftab Iqbal show. What will happen if the current govt won't renew the passport of an absconder. As living in Europe if you are asking for an extension in your visa you must have a valid passport more than the extension you ask. I know their masters will sort a way out for him but any input will he highly generated.

pk78601

MPA (400+ posts)
''I know their masters will sort a way out for him ''
which master jano inki man chud gai hai, i love pathan jis nain in hram khoron ko khwar kar dia, wesay pakistan main ho ? i m coming to pak on 5th dec, kab milo ge aur khana milo ge please pm me with your number.

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
But you need a valid passport. You can't just extend or even travel on expired passport.
Visa on old/expired passport is valid. You right for travel he needs a valid passport and as per visa requirement, max length of stay per visit is 6 months. However that limit has been extended in past due to COVID-19 (is due to expire end of this month). Even if passport expires in Feb, technically he can stay legally in U.K till Aug next year.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
which master jano inki ******* . i love pathan jis nain in hram khoron ko khwar kar dia, wesay pakistan main ho ? i m coming to pak on 5th dec, kab milo ge aur khana milo ge please pm me with your number.

ہاہاہا۔۔
نہیں کسی نے کسی کی ماں کو کچھ نہیں کیا۔۔ بس یہ ان کے کالے کرتوت ہیں جو انہیں لے ڈوبے۔۔
بہت خوشی ہوگی آپ سے مل کر میرے بھائی۔۔
مگر میں ملک سے باہر ہوں۔۔اگلے سال کے وسط تک شاید واپسی ہو، اگر اللّٰہ کو منظور ہوا۔۔اور کرونے نے جان چھوڑی۔۔۔

pk78601

MPA (400+ posts)

ہاہاہا۔۔
نہیں کسی نے کسی کی ماں کو کچھ نہیں کیا۔۔ بس یہ ان کے کالے کرتوت ہیں جو انہیں لے ڈوبے۔۔
بہت خوشی ہوگی آپ سے مل کر میرے بھائی۔۔
مگر میں ملک سے باہر ہوں۔۔اگلے سال کے وسط تک شاید واپسی ہو، اگر اللّٰہ کو منظور ہوا۔۔اور کرونے نے جان چھوڑی۔۔۔
ok bahi no issue take care miltay hain In Sha Allah shaid main tab tak pakistan main hi hon

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Guys, Just info. Nawaz passport is due to expire in the month of February 2021 per Aftab Iqbal show. What will happen if the current govt won't renew the passport of an absconder. As living in Europe if you are asking for an extension in your visa you must have a valid passport more than the extension you ask. I know their masters will sort a way out for him but any input will he highly generated.

As per my understanding it will become easy for bao' nawaz to get political asylum on a simple plea that he was a 3 times thug of Pakistan and the incumbent govt is trying to persecute him by instituting false case one after another and is not renewing his passport.
This usually is a plea taken by people applying for asylum in other countries. They will destroy their passport and then apply, and they usually succeed in getting asylum and hence the passport of the host country.

imalam

MPA (400+ posts)
As per my understanding it will become easy for bao' nawaz to get political asylum on a simple plea that he was a 3 times thug of Pakistan and the incumbent govt is trying to persecute him by instituting false case one after another and is not renewing his passport.
This usually is a plea taken by people applying for asylum in other countries. They will destroy their passport and then apply, and they usually succeed in getting asylum and hence the passport of the host country.
Yes you are right but the UK government grant him a visa on status of illness. Govt is not proceeding and the Supreme court has taken action again not the current government. Let see what happens? After February things will start get more interesting.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes you are right but the UK government grant him a visa on status of illness. Govt is not proceeding and the Supreme court has taken action again not the current government. Let see what happens? After February things will start get more interesting.
Like I said, the plea would be persecution and he will hide behind human rights violation mantra. Additionally, the British government would hate to see his looted billions of dollars parked in their banks slip out of their hands so easily.
Now with COVID-19 crises British economy has taken a big hit and they are hungry for cash, therefore, they will happily approve his asylum case on humanitarian grounds regardless of the status of his visa.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
حیرت ہے ، یہ لوگ آج بھی نواز شریف کو ایک شریف پاکستانی سمجھ رہے ہیں !
اوہ میرے بھولے بھائی

نواز شریف ایک مافیا کا لیڈر ہے جسے انٹرنیشنل اسٹیبلشمنٹ بھی استعمال کرتی ہے ....اس کے پاس اگلے ١٠٠ سال کے پاکستانی پاسپورٹ رکھے ہونگے ....

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
حیرت ہے ، یہ لوگ آج بھی نواز شریف کو ایک شریف پاکستانی سمجھ رہے ہیں !
اوہ میرے بھولے بھائی

نواز شریف ایک مافیا کا لیڈر ہے جسے انٹرنیشنل اسٹیبلشمنٹ بھی استعمال کرتی ہے ....اس کے پاس اگلے ١٠٠ سال کے پاکستانی پاسپورٹ رکھے ہونگے ....

Laikin hairat us se barh kar un logon pe hai jo abhi bhi us ko “sharif” samajh kr vote de daitay hain

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
As I have written many times on this forum, once again same comment all of this is a wastage of time just give him and other looters NRO in exchange for money and use that money to pay off debts and improve our economy this way they will not get punished as we don't have a robust accountability system in our country

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Absconder Nawaz Shareer's Pakistani passport and ID are blocked. He cannot travel on those documents even if they are valid.

His only option in UK is to apply for political asylum. To apply, one has to convince UK govt. that they fear persecution in their own country and cannot safely return.

Asylum applications can only be made from INSIDE country. Judging by Nawaz Shareer's previous record of "bravery", his safest option right now is to beg UK to grant him Political Asylum. Once asylum is granted, he legally becomes "Refugee".

Source : https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/726927-nab-wants-nawaz-s-passport-id-blocked