Junaid Jamshed calling Adhan from Celebration square in Mississauga CANADA

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
thanks for sharing...I went there but missed him...seems like he came later on just for a few minutes..

nautanki

Voter (50+ posts)
bhai thats all good but what is the pronunciation of the word Adhan ? Is that the true proper muslim way to say the word ? Or is it Azan ?
Please educate us about the proper way . I dont think we people announce the words properly. We need to do the proper arabic way , like the rest of our life needs to be arabicized.
Thanks.

jalfaysal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
bhai thats all good but what is the pronunciation of the word Adhan ? Is that the true proper muslim way to say the word ? Or is it Azan ?
Please educate us about the proper way . I dont think we people announce the words properly. We need to do the proper arabic way , like the rest of our life needs to be arabicized.
Thanks.

Very Non-sense complement.. so why people wrote Ramzan as an Ramdan? You should have to improve your grammar some people wrote MOHAMMAD and some wrote Muhammad .... Yeah bohot chooti baath kerdi hai apnay duniya Qayamt ka soch rahi hai or aap Alfazoon ke hera pheri main phas rahay hoo, Maqsad samajna hota hai Perfection nahi.. ALLAH QUANTITY DAIKHAINGAY QAYAMAT KAY DIN PERFECTION NAHI. THANKS AND NEVER MIND.