ہم نے لیڈر سے شروع میں ھی جان چھڑا لی

پھر ہم سندھی، بلوچی، پنجابی، پٹھان اور بنگالی بن گئے

پھر ہم شیعہ ، سنی، وہابی بن گئے

جیالے ، پٹواری، اور انصافی ہو گئے

اب ہم ایک مکسچر ہیں -

شناخت کا مسلہ ھے

جو ھے وہ سنبھال لیں تو بڑی بات ھے

جونا گڑھ - عیاشی ھے
Sorry to say quite a pathetic approach. Kam az kam soch to fair honi chaheeyay, vakt ka tayun to Allah karay ga.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Honestly speaking, our history has shown unless you are physically connected to the country, its not going to work. We have this big hostile land mass in the middle called India

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Honestly speaking, our history has shown unless you are physically connected to the country, its not going to work. We have this big hostile land mass in the middle called India
Good valid point, but everything has a value and in geopolitics that can not only give one leverage but it may also help make life easier for the people pf those regions if we can play our cards right.
Everything is not about physical ownership, there are all kinds of ownership as psychological, moral, ethical, political so on and so forth.
They say you can not create wealth through poverty thoughts. Think big and beyond.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Good valid point, but everything has a value and in geopolitics that can not only give one leverage but it may also help make life easier for the people pf those regions if we can play our cards right.
Everything is not about physical ownership, there are all kinds of ownership as psychological, moral, ethical, political so on and so forth.
They say you can not create wealth through poverty thoughts. Think big and beyond.
Thats what I am saying, in my view this would have totally backfired on us and become our Achilles heel. A tiny Pakistani state surrounding 360 by India, how easy would have been for India to choke it by cutting off all land air and sea access and we would have been 100% obligated to help them out. Instead of becoming and asset it would be a burden.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thats what I am saying, in my view this would have totally backfired on us and become our Achilles heel. A tiny Pakistani state surrounding 360 by India, how easy would have been for India to choke it by cutting off all land air and sea access and we would have been 100% obligated to help them out. Instead of becoming and asset it would be a burden.
Now think what would have happened if we had never tried to occupy it physically instead only bring it up in the UN whenever we had an opportunity simply statting that Junagarh is disputed and different rules were applied by the British to Hyderabad, Gurdaspur opposed to Kashmir. Just state the case to keep it alive at least in social media now.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پہلے کشمیر تو لے لو، پلُپلُے ٹائیگرو ۔ مراثی پن بھی ایک حد ہوتی ہے ۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Now think what would have happened if we had never tried to occupy it physically instead only bring it up in the UN whenever we had an opportunity simply statting that Junagarh is disputed and different rules were applied by the British to Hyderabad, Gurdaspur opposed to Kashmir. Just state the case to keep it alive at least in social media now.
That wasn't my point, my point was it was a blessing in disguise for us that it went to India. You plan and he plans, but he is the best of planners.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Tum nay to kuch positive kerna naheen kham khwa apna dimagh na kharach karo.

خوابی دھی بھلے کھا چکو تو پھر کوئ حقیقی بات پر تھریڈ بنانا ۔ ویسے ساری پوٹی کوکین کے عادی کیوں ہوتے ہیں ۔