JUI (F) is looking for face saving Says Dr.Mehar Abid Mehmood Hussain PTI Leader

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lol Niazi is doing the same after NRO deal
There is no NRO.Nawaz was given permissin to get treatment abroad because according to the medical board his condition is very serious.When he recovers he will have to come back and will go to jail.

bhaibarood

There is no NRO.Nawaz was given permissin to get treatment abroad because according to the medical board his condition is very serious.When he recovers he will have to come back and will go to jail.
Come on brother , you know it well NS will get healthy and running like showbaz in london as soon as he lands in UK. I Know as a fact that Pakistan has capability ti treat his PLT issue so why sending him aborad, when he himself reluctant to leave and his party used his mother to convince him to leave?
its all due to NRO .Niazi tu kehta tha bahr janey nahi dongaa ? ?
bara munafiq hai Niazi

Aslan

Come on brother , you know it well NS will get healthy and running like showbaz in london as soon as he lands in UK. I Know as a fact that Pakistan has capability ti treat his PLT issue so why sending him aborad, when he himself reluctant to leave and his party used his mother to convince him to leave?
its all due to NRO .Niazi tu kehta tha bahr janey nahi dongaa ? ?
bara munafiq hai Niazi
It is better to let him go because if he dies then Goon League will hold PTI responsible.They will use his death for politics like PPP uses Bhutto's death.I can understand PPP's grienvances because Butto's trial was not fair.Gen Zia who is spiritual father of Nawaz was responsible for Bhutto's death.

bhaibarood

It is better to let him go because if he dies then Goon League will hold PTI responsible.They will use his death for politics like PPP uses Bhutto's death.I can understand PPP's grienvances because Butto's trial was not fair.Gen Zia who is spiritual father of Nawaz was responsible for Bhutto's death.
Well then what happened to Niazi bharaak ? NRO nahi doongaa? ?

bhaibarood

NRO means all cases will be dropped and a clean chit is given.Mushraf did this with Zardari.Nawaz will still have to face cases against him.
well NRO is just a term which means an imprisoned person can be allowed to left the country ! case or no cases NS will be free and Niazi was proved to be liar