JUI-F Azadi March preparations are in full swing

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
So, whats the problem ? Is Saeed Murad doesn't like it ? ?
dont exactly understand your response..... however
my response is that...
"No...its the natures way....it let the Firouans to do what ever he wants at his best....then Allah shows him the way HE disgraces Firouans....Fazlur rehamn is doing same, of his own...Khan does not need to do any thing...."

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
dont exactly understand your response..... however
my response is that...
"No...its the natures way....it let the Firouans to do what ever he wants at his best....then Allah shows him the way HE disgraces Firouans....Fazlur rehamn is doing same, of his own...Khan does not need to do any thing...."
Look man , neither Ik is Mousa neither Fazlu is Feroun . All these fake cases in the courts only make IK a civilian dictator. Ik doesn't even pass gases without asking boots . That is what I think and boots are not ready to put Fazlu in Jail yet.

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Inko rulaon ga main........Kyu Nikala Mujhe......Mujhe Kyu Nikala.....
Inko takleef pohnchay ga.....Tahiyat na ehel Noora.....chakki pissing & pisssing in kot lakhpat jail.
IK jo bolta hai wohi karta hai & he is here to stay for another 15 years...rok sako to rok lo. ?

Dr Adam

Mullah fuzla ne eeri choti ka zor laga dia tha ke unko Pak army ya foreign visit pe army guard of honor pesh karay...lekin yeh khwahish bhi inke abba mufti mahmood ke akhand bharat ki khwahish ki terha peshab ke jhag ki terha beth gaya hai....ab bechara PM ban nahin saka to madarson ke tuchon se hi guard of honor le le.

Wese koi batata kiyun nahi mullah fuzla ko ke yeh PM material nahi. Wese dekha jaye jab noora parchi reader 3 baar PM ban sakta hai to we can stoop even lower to make mullah fuzla PM.

Correction please.... NO more mulla fazlu!
His new title is:

RABBI FAZLU

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look man , neither Ik is Mousa neither Fazlu is Feroun . All these fake cases in the courts only make IK a civilian dictator. Ik doesn't even pass gases without asking boots . That is what I think and boots are not ready to put Fazlu in Jail yet.
You are obsessed with boots and Khan....while I respect both...rest of your comment is below my level of response.... hence ignored....

Will_Bite

Too bad, Bongi Khan couldn't make any fake corruption case on Fazlu...
NAB is the one initiating cases..and they have made it clear that those in positions of power are to be dealt with first...ala.ppp and pmln.
fazlurehman has a truckload of cases against him. they will come out in due time. Apart from being corrupt, hes also traitor. His party is Pakistani RSS and pmln should be embarrassed at supporting him

Zaidi Qasim

NAB is the one initiating cases..and they have made it clear that those in positions of power are to be dealt with first...ala.ppp and pmln.
fazlurehman has a truckload of cases against him. they will come out in due time. Apart from being corrupt, hes also traitor. His party is Pakistani RSS and pmln should be embarrassed at supporting him

It is simply wrong. NAB is controlled by boots and only managing the cases approved by Boots. Fazlu will never be included since he is partner in crimes with Boots . And please don't try to fool people by saying that NAB is an independent Institution and these cases are genuine. NAB always used for the political mileages and it is no different than what Musharraf and NS used it for.

zeeshankhan00

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
cheekaain Potiyan ki cheekain porey forum pe goonj rahi hain ? ?
small.897266537_PtiSupporterburnoltreatment.jpg.7a02ad0cfb1777911c89aa60fb7e9723.jpg
abay maachis ki jali hui teeli..... tu khud pahle baher nikal betul khala se...