Judge's video controversy: Mian Tariq's arrest puts many in danger - Imran Mir reveals bigwigs meetings with Mian Tariq

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Allah ki shaan, Maryam ka ek aur war ulta apnay mou pe pard gaya. Kissi ne sahi kaha hai yeh log aab Allah ki pakard mein aa gaye hai. Babbloo dabloo ka planted Alhamdulilah yeh properties hamari hain interview se ley kar press conference mein video leak kerna, And everything in between has backfired and gotten them in deeper trouble

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
So they had a nice little blackmail network going on and were silently getting verdicts in their favour. Even Zardari was about get benefit from this network but along came begum Safdar and disrupted the whole network like a boss.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So they had a nice little blackmail network going on and were silently getting verdicts in their favour. Even Zardari was about get benefit from this network but along came begum Safdar and disrupted the whole network like a boss.
I know I am supposed to hate Nani Ji, but with her help, the mafia network is being dismantled. I love you Nani Ji

Last edited: