Judge Arsahd Malik's Video Case - Supreme Court reserves Verdict || Details by Siddique Jaan

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So finally we get to the answer (sort of) . Thank heavens the media cell allowed u to answer.
So you want the judge to apologise to NS for being blackmailed by NS and his family. At least Nooras have a sense of humour.
You are so wrong . I am not from anyone's media cell like lots of hidden angels on this forum . The judge was blackmailed by boots as they black mailed lots of Judges and this is their history . You need to open your closed eyes which has nothing better to do than praising Boots and Bongi Combination . I have said many times that the decision was against NS and the judge was pressurized by boots to deliver that decision. The judge owe an apology . You seem like continue to press for your third class opinion .

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are so wrong . I am not from anyone's media cell like lots of hidden angels on this forum . The judge was blackmailed by boots as they black mailed lots of Judges and this is their history . You need to open your closed eyes which has nothing better to do than praising Boots and Bongi Combination . I have said many times that the decision was against NS and the judge was pressurized by boots to deliver that decision. The judge owe an apology . You seem like continue to press for your third class opinion .
Off course your not, that's why it took you to answer a simple question. The fact that we knew the answer to the duffer meeting the corrupt Judge shows that the corrupt judge told the truth makes your evasion even more pathetic. In which World does a judge meet the criminal he sentenced? Yes, in the world where we have the likes of Justice Qayyum.