Judge Arsahd Malik's Video Case - Supreme Court reserves Verdict || Details by Siddique Jaan

Lol...... what the fuck Man.... You are a real twisted person ,but not twisted enough to accept the truth . So, you believe her of something which suits you and deny her something you don't like... what a moron you proven to be. I rest here ....
No she made the allegation and he confirmed it. Its shame for her that he took the rug from underneath her feet. Your humiliation is complete

Lol..... again ..... you are at Buffet..... I don't like cauliflower but I love broccoli.. I don't think I can take Turkey , but I don't mind Chicken..... Lol

Stop running Noora boy, answer the question, did they meet or not. You claimed that you are not part of media cell, so why are you running?

Who is running . I asked you a simple question . you refused to answer. I said to you do you believe her. you said no. Now, you are telling me she told you that Judge has met them ..... And you are presenting me her words as a proof ..And that is pathetic. What I think if they meet or not is not a big deal. However, your hypocrisy is pretty much exposed.

I never believe her but the judge confirmed it. So do you agree they met or not?

Forget whether I believe him or not, do you believe they met? It's a simple question and one you keep avoiding. Yes or no. Did they meet?
Yeah , forgot your hypocrisy . You don't know what you are doing and where are you standing . You don't believe Maryam except when it suits your interest. You call Him a corrupt Judge but you look towards him to reconfirm . You are a lousy lazy dumbbell.

Why are you running? If you are not media cell then why would not answer. Simple yes or no.

You are very interesting personality .... What you have done to your stance is incredible and you still want me to answer your irrelevant question . Lol

Why are you running? It's a simple question but you are dishonest and don't want to admit the consequences. So once again Noora boy, yes or no.

Come on Noora boy, answer yes or no
If she has said it that means that she is right. He might have met NS and its relatives probably exposing the Boots and its pressure. If she has not said it than it means it is a figment of your imagination .

Forget about them, I asked you Noora boy, why are you running? Are you waiting for instructions from the cell? You have been running for 2 hours, so once again yes or no

lol..... you must be disappointed. I think it is a figment of your imagination . I think he should have met NS and apologized in advance . I don't know if he ever met NS but if he ever met NS in future, he should do what is right.

stargazer

Mein to bhool bi gaya tha yeh video wala qissa. Patwari to asay uchal rahe the ke buss, sham tak haram sharif reha ho jaye ga aur kal subah wapis PM ban jaye ga.

Like all things patwari, this one also backfired on their own faces. Khud hi apna mou kala kerte rehte hain.

Suchi mein, yeh haram khor tubbar Allah ki pakard mein aagaya hai.

Well said, Like all things patwari!! ?

lol..... you must be disappointed. I think it is a figment of your imagination . I think he should have met NS and apologized in advance . I don't know if he ever met NS but if he ever met NS in future, he should do what is right.
So finally we get to the answer (sort of) . Thank heavens the media cell allowed u to answer.
So you want the judge to apologise to NS for being blackmailed by NS and his family. At least Nooras have a sense of humour.