JP Morgan boss can't explain how. But Dar and Asad Ammur did

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

فضلُو اور سراج الحق جیسے اِسلام کے خود ساختہ ٹھیکیدار اور اُنکے حواری مُلّا جو سینیٹ

اور اسمبلیوں میں بیٹھے ہیں دیکھیں اور شرم سے ڈوب مریں کہ

کس طرح بَقول اُنکے کافر یہود و نصاریٰ منتخب نمائندے اپنے عوام

کے حقوق کے لیے جنگ لڑتے ہیں

ہمارے اِن دین فروش مُلّاؤں کو اسمبلوں میں بیٹھ کر عوام کے خلاف سازشیں

کرنے سے ہی فرصت نہیں

Colonel Blimp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
And here I was thinking our economy is bad and unfair. Getting this little peek into how an average-income family having a regular job survives in a DEVELOPED country, I have gotten a little less dissatisfied with our economy.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)

فضلُو اور سراج الحق جیسے اِسلام کے خود ساختہ ٹھیکیدار اور اُنکے حواری مُلّا جو سینیٹ

اور اسمبلیوں میں بیٹھے ہیں دیکھیں اور شرم سے ڈوب مریں کہ

کس طرح بَقول اُنکے کافر یہود و نصاریٰ منتخب نمائندے اپنے عوام

کے حقوق کے لیے جنگ لڑتے ہیں

ہمارے اِن دین فروش مُلّاؤں کو اسمبلوں میں بیٹھ کر عوام کے خلاف سازشیں

کرنے سے ہی فرصت نہیں

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai no hard feelings.
But Siraj-ul-Haq was the first person who took Panama case to Supreme court.
We as a nation never wanted Islamic law from day one and all these parliamentarian also assured that Islamic Law never become our constitution, if we had Islamic Law implemented all these Parliamentarian would be Tundas and dead. Still PTI is also not willing to Implement Islamic Law in Pakistan. Everyone raise the voice of Islam and they get votes on the name of Islam but when they come to Assembly they have other priorities but not Islam.

Implement Islamic law and all people who are sitting in parliament will lose their jobs.
Regards,

Multani Malang

Councller (250+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai no hard feelings.
We as a nation never wanted Islamic law from day one and all these parliamentarian also assured that Islamic Law never become our constitution, if we had Islamic Law implemented all these Parliamentarian would be Tundas and dead. Still PTI is also not willing to Implement Islamic Law in Pakistan. Everyone raise the voice of Islam and they get votes on the name of Islam but when they come to Assembly they have other priorities but not Islam.

Implement Islamic law and all people who are sitting in parliament will lose their jobs.
Regards,
Therefore regretting now and making alliance with same legion.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai no hard feelings.

Regards,
Sorry to burst your bubble....there is no such thing as "islamic law" and since it doesnt exist it cant come into force. I would sure like you to provide us with a book of Islamic law....a book of shariah...is there one in existance?.....The Quran is a spriritual guide and not a book of Law....as it hardly contains 30 to 40 rules....not enough to run a society Modern Penal codeshave up to 60,000 laws.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry to burst your bubble....there is no such thing as "islamic law" and since it doesnt exist it cant come into force. I would sure like you to provide us with a book of Islamic law....a book of shariah...is there one in existance?.....The Quran is a spriritual guide and not a book of Law....as it hardly contains 30 to 40 rules....not enough to run a society Modern Penal codeshave up to 60,000 laws.

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

After learning your understanding about Islamic Law and about Qur'an i feel like banging my head with wall will be more valuable than sharing any explanation to you.

As i understand many people read such posts and for them your comment might become evidence and principle of their understanding about Islam. So i decided to reply your post.

Bhai, First thing first I understand that you need to read Qur'an with translation in the language which you understand properly, secondly then you need to understand Qur'an in the light of Saheed Ahadeeth after that you will ask such question again about Islamic Law.

A you commented "as it hardly contains 30 to 40 rules" for the information of everyone there are 80 direct rules and which are principle of Islamic Law.

Now comes to your 60,000 Laws I would like everyone to understand that all these 60,000 Laws are roaming around 80 direct rules of Qur'an.

Example:-1

A person steal something from someone.
Islamic Law = Cut the hand of person who steal
Now stealing can be in following design
1- Bank Cheque stealing
2- Stealing by Fraud
3- Stealing by representing forged document
4- Stealing by signing wrong document
5- Stealing by paying bribe
6- Stealing with force - occupying by force
In all above conditions same Islamic ruling as well as for any kind of stealing same ruling. But when it comes to Saxon Law all these scenarios will be considered with different code and there will be perhaps 100 ruling for same case.

Now lets take another example
Example:- 2

A married person rape a women (married/unmarried)
Islamic Law = Death penalty by stoning the criminal
But in Saxon Law there will be lots of ruling for this Rape and in almost 99.99% cases criminal get away from law.

Bhai, please do some research before you pass such comments.
May Allah help us all in understanding our religion Islam.
May Allah bestow his mercy on us as Hidayah.

Regards,

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

After learning your understanding about Islamic Law and about Qur'an i feel like banging my head with wall will be more valuable than sharing any explanation to you.

As i understand many people read such posts and for them your comment might become evidence and principle of their understanding about Islam. So i decided to reply your post.

Bhai, First thing first I understand that you need to read Qur'an with translation in the language which you understand properly, secondly then you need to understand Qur'an in the light of Saheed Ahadeeth after that you will ask such question again about Islamic Law.

A you commented "as it hardly contains 30 to 40 rules" for the information of everyone there are 80 direct rules and which are principle of Islamic Law.

Now comes to your 60,000 Laws I would like everyone to understand that all these 60,000 Laws are roaming around 80 direct rules of Qur'an.

Example:-1

A person steal something from someone.
Islamic Law = Cut the hand of person who steal
Now stealing can be in following design
1- Bank Cheque stealing
2- Stealing by Fraud
3- Stealing by representing forged document
4- Stealing by signing wrong document
5- Stealing by paying bribe
6- Stealing with force - occupying by force
In all above conditions same Islamic ruling as well as for any kind of stealing same ruling. But when it comes to Saxon Law all these scenarios will be considered with different code and there will be perhaps 100 ruling for same case.

Now lets take another example
Example:- 2

A married person rape a women (married/unmarried)
Islamic Law = Death penalty by stoning the criminal
But in Saxon Law there will be lots of ruling for this Rape and in almost 99.99% cases criminal get away from law.

Bhai, please do some research before you pass such comments.
May Allah help us all in understanding our religion Islam.
May Allah bestow his mercy on us as Hidayah.

Regards,
You feel like banging your head? I feel like banging your head too. Now your example 1....none of the 6 examples you have quoted exists in the Quran....the Quran does not address the issue of stealing by cheque or fraud or signing wrong document...these are YOUR observations/conclusions...these have not been put into a definitive penal form...I will repeat for your guidance.....the Quran is NOT a law book....it has some general rules but its purpose is not to legislate....it is a spiritual guide. In the modern days it is the job of a legislature to make laws and give them the shape of a penal code. Many Penal codes have up to 60,000 laws. What does your Islamic law say about traffic rules? stopping at red lights? zebra crossing? speed limit? How about patent laws....? What does it say about picking up dog litter ? How about animal rights? What does your Islamic law say a bout patents? About insurance laws? About laws related to accounting/finance/taxes? Any laws regarding children rights? Dont give me that crap that Islam order kindness to children. "Kindness to children" is NOT a law. "dont litter" is NOT a law. "Show kindness to women " is NOT a law. It cannot be enforced.

I am still waiting for a book of Shariah.....please provide a book of sharia issued or approved by either Allah or his last messenger.

Last edited:

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
You feel like banging your head? I feel like banging your head too. Now your example 1....none of the 6 examples you have quoted exists in the Quran....the Quran does not address the issue of stealing by cheque or fraud or signing wrong document...these are YOUR observations/conclusions...these have not been put into a definitive penal form...I will repeat for your guidance.....the Quran is NOT a law book....it has some general rules but its purpose is not to legislate....it is a spiritual guide. In the modern days it is the job of a legislature to make laws and give them the shape of a penal code. Many Penal codes have up to 60,000 laws. What does your Islamic law say about traffic rules? stopping at red lights? zebra crossing? speed limit? How about patent laws....? What does it say about picking up dog litter ? How about animal rights? What does your Islamic law say a bout patents? About insurance laws? About laws related to accounting/finance/taxes? Any laws regarding children rights? Dont give me that crap that Islam order kindness to children. "Kindness to children" is NOT a law. "dont litter" is NOT a law. "Show kindness to women " is NOT a law. It cannot be enforced.

I am still waiting for a book of Shariah.....please provide a book of sharia issued or approved by either Allah or his last messenger.

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

As I advised earlier, you need to read Qur’an with translation, in the language, which you understand better.
There not a single book name sharia laws but there are many books written as sharia laws. in the same context can you please also provide the single book name Worldly Law or The book of Law?

Chapter-21: Surah Al-Anbiya
Ayat-7:-

Before thee, also the messengers we sent were but men, to whom We granted inspiration: if ye know this not, ask of those who possess the Message. (7)

Now let’s directly move to Q&A secession. Even though your question show the level of your poor knowledge but still I’ll answer all your question so the reader will not be miss guided.

Ya Allah Please help me in conveying the message of peace. Ameen.

Chapter-20: Surah Ta-Ha
Ayat- 25 to 28:-

"O my Lord! Expand me my breast;" (25) "Ease my task for me; (26) "And remove the impediment from my speech. (27) "So they may understand what I say: (28)

1-Traffic Law:-

As I stated earlier all worldly laws roam around 80 ruling available in Qur’an. Therefore, the traffic laws were designed on same principle.
Red Light: If a person cross a red light on bicycle, motorbike, car or on truck punishment is same for all. Nevertheless, if a person cross red light and hurts any human being then the Islamic law is. Here the speed limit, zebra crossing and all traffic laws were created to protect the human life and nothing else.

Chapter-5: Surah Al-Maeda
Ayat-45:

We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it is an act of atonement for himself. And if any fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) wrong-doers. (45)

The ruling is clearly mentioned in above ayat or victim can forgive the person (criminal) or can ask for compensation, which is again an Islamic Law. As per your Saxon law criminal has to pay the penalty. Now don’t tell me in Qur’an car, motorbike or truck is not mentioned. If this is a valid point for you then I’ve a Question too for you can you show me any Law book where justification is mentioned by name.

Example:
I’m riding Dhoom motor bike 70cc with cylinder 72cm capacity, bike tank capacity 11 litter weight 78kg length….etc hit a person wearing black trouser and white shirt riding Sohrab bike, colour of bike is gray then the ruling is I have to pay him 1000Rs or if I’m riding Honda 125 then I have to pay only 100Rs. On the other hand, the person on bicycle wearing white trouser and white shirt then I have to pay 50Rs. Please find me such law in legislation book from any country.

2-Patent Law:-
Kindly refer to below Ayat clearly distinguishing the difference between the who is the original creator and the one who doesn’t create anything are not equal. Therefore, if anyone copy he should be punished. Now the Muslims scholars and Khalifa or government can decide the punishment on top it its job of government to protect the creator rights.

Chapter-16: Surah An-Nahl
Ayat-17:

Is then He Who creates like one that creates not? Will ye not receive admonition? (17)

3-Insurance Law:-
There is no place for insurance in Islam therefore there is no law for Insurance. Furthermore, in case if a person done his medical insurance and he got sick went to best hospital in the country and died of any medical condition what role an insurance has played over here. I know the boss of my company died of heart attack at his home even though he has Gold insurance but died at his home police had to break the door of his house to take his dead body.

4-Account/Finance/Tax:-
From these Laws Tax was introduced in 1920 and in Islamic kingdom there is no such thing called tax everyone is witness that there were no tax in gulf states only recently the introduced VAT because USA influence, in Kuwait and Qatar no VAT was implemented only in KSA, UAE, Bahrain and Oman.

This Tax was introduced to pay the debt and interest on debt, which was taken by the governments, these tax ensure that IMF will get back its money by sucking the blood of poor people.

Concerning finance Allah mentioned in several place about the ruling of financial issues.

Chapter-4: Surah An-Nisa
Ayat 28 to 29:

O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: but let there be amongst you traffic and trade by mutual good-will: nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful. (29) If any (one) does that in rancour and injustice,― soon shall We cast him into the Fire: and easy it is for Allah. (30)

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Ayat-1:
O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord Who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, his mate and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;― fear Allah, through Whom ye demand your mutual (rights) and (reverence) the wombs (that bore you): for Allah ever watches over you.` (1)

In Ahadeeth all such rulings are mentioned and from the life of Khalifa and Sahabas we learn a lot too. Now financial issues are very clear a person who steal/occupy (property, money, gold) or anything should return back and in case of stealing cut the hand simple is that.

5-Child Rights:-
I would like to start from the Ayat from Quran. This is the first ruling about child right, Allah directly ordering the parent for the feed of a child.

Chapter-2: Surah Al-Baqara
Ayat 233:

The mothers shall give suck to their offspring for two whole years, if the father desires to complete the term. But he shall bear the cost of their food and clothing on equitable terms. No soul shall have a burden laid on it greater than it can bear. No mother shall be treated unfairly on account of her child Nor father on account of his child. An heir shall be chargeable in the same way if they both decide on weaning, by mutual consent, and after due consultation There is no blame on them. If ye decide on a foster-mother for your offspring there is no blame on you provided ye pay (the mother) what ye offered, on equitable terms. But fear Allah and know that Allah sees well what ye do. (233)

Ayat 2 to 3:

To orphans restore their property (when they reach their age), nor substitute (your) worthless things for (their) good ones; and devour not their substance (by mixing it up) with your own. For this is indeed a great sin. (2) If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or that which your right hands possess. That will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice. (3)

Now I have 1 Question for you.
One case but three scenario please provide me judgement from your Saxon Law. Please do not take it personal it is just a case.

Your Sister is walking on the road and someone abduct her and rape her what would be judgement as per following 3 scenarios.
  • 2 guys come on bike abduct (kidnap) her and rape her on ground and then left her back on the street ran away.
  • 2 guys come in Suzuki alto abduct her and rape her at their home in sofa then left her back on the street and ran away.
  • 2 guys come in Mercedes S500 full option abduct her and take her their home and rape her on 500,000 Rs water bed and then left her back on street and ran away.
Now in above 3 scenarios what would be the judgement as per your Saxon law, since all the scenarios are different judgement must be different.
As per Islamic law if these men were married then death penalty by stoning them in all above scenario.