Jonathan would have been a rich man if he listened to my advice...

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why you showing us this? The country is going through shit right now. More corruption then ever before. Not even a single culprit is behind the bar. Don’t give me this bull crap that the system is not allowing for change. I don’t care. I need change

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why you showing us this? The country is going through shit right now. More corruption then ever before. Not even a single culprit is behind the bar. Don’t give me this bull crap that the system is not allowing for change. I don’t care. I need change
Lose hope sir nothings gonna change

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Have to bring Chinese system to satisfy this hunger for change...

desan

President (40k+ posts)
You don't need that for police reforms, Hospitals reforms, Educational reforms, Local bodies reforms.All you need is will and there was no will.

Each one of these sectors have well entrenched mafias with Lifafa judges there to protect them.

COAS extension which occurred so easily in the past is one such example...

Rambler

You don't need it for police reforms, Hospitals reforms, Educational reforms, Local bodies reforms.All you need is will and there was no will.

Maryummy has the will of 1000 Qatri's. Not only that she has the good will of a 1000 more potential candidates !

HSiddiqui

It has already taken the turn brother, it is painful but will change Inshallah we all will see.

BrotherKantu

No no no . It does not work like this. Put big guns behind the bars, everyone will change out of fear. Otherwise false hopes.

Khan don't do anything illegal. He will do according to the law. Changing law is not easy. People of his law department are working on the changes. Be patient. Situation will change very soon.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No no no . It does not work like this. Put big guns behind the bars, everyone will change out of fear. Otherwise false hopes.
Let's assume I hired u without merit. Will u investigate me, will u prosecute me, will u sentence me even ur new boss told u to do?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Each one of these sectors have well entrenched mafias with Lifafa judges there to protect them.

COAS extension which occurred so easily in the past is one such example...

Today i was listening to Siddique Jan. He was saying that his friend had a case with a judge and that judge had sold his soul for a mobile worth of Rs 17k.

Another judge was sold for just a bed.

nasir77

Losing hope is not an option we will fight for it... Generations have suffered, we won't let this happen again, not for us but for our future generations and our Pakistan......

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Today i was listening to Siddique Jan. He was saying that his friend had a case with a judge and that judge had sold his soul for a mobile worth of Rs 17k.

Reigning in judges will be more difficult than controlling GHQ...

Minister (2k+ posts)
The country is going through SHIT, is it IK fault, who made and manage the LAWS since 1980? Nobody behind the bar, did IK directly facilitate anybody? System is changed by parliamentarians, Do IK have majority in assembly? For change you need to work, work hard and try try again. IT WILL TAKE TIME.

Rambler

If it was just a bed this judge sold himself too low - Are you sure it didn't come with a mattress and a matron?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Unless you have forgotten this is not a monarchy or a dictatorship, there are laws and procedures that have to be followed.