Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as running mate - Who is Kamala Harris?

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کملا ہیرس کی ماں انڈین اور باپ جمیکن ہے کیونکہ اس کی ماں انڈین ہے تو امریکہ میں پاکستانی اس پہ فکر مند ہیں بہت سے لوگ سوچ رہے ہیں کہ جو بائیڈن کو ووٹ نہ دیں مگر دوسری چوائیس ٹرمپ بھی بہت خطرناک ہے اب دیکھیں کیا ہوتا ہے

NewsViews

Minister (2k+ posts)
کملا ہیرس کی ماں انڈین اور باپ جمیکن ہے کیونکہ اس کی ماں انڈین ہے تو امریکہ میں پاکستانی اس پہ فکر مند ہیں بہت سے لوگ سوچ رہے ہیں کہ جو بائیڈن کو ووٹ نہ دیں مگر دوسری چوائیس ٹرمپ بھی بہت خطرناک ہے اب دیکھیں کیا ہوتا ہے
She is the second generation Indian
mother is indian, father is west indian

i dont think her back ground will make any difference.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kashmiris are not alone in the world, says US presidential candidate
WASHINGTON: “We have to remind the Kashmiris that they are not alone in the world,” says Kamala Harris, a major Democratic candidate for the 2020 US presidential election.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
US lawmakers take offence at India’s attempt to pressure Congress
WASHINGTON: “It’s wrong for any foreign government to tell Congress what members are allowed in meetings on Capitol Hill,” said Senator Kamala Harris when India’s External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar refused to attend a meeting with American lawmakers because Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal was also on the guestlist.

Yet, Mr Jaishankar refused to meet Ms Jayapal when the Indian Embassy arranged a meeting for him with the House Foreign Affairs Committee in Washington earlier this week to share India’s views on Kashmir with the members.

Last edited:

Dream Seller

It’s all about foreign policy and that won’t change as it has be integrated with pentagon. Fact of the matter is, Trump has been bully and blunt but he’s killed way less Muslims than his predecessors be it democrat or republican. One thing I like about Trump, he’s no ability to hide anything. It’s straight on your face. So choose whoever you think will work better for the country (folks in US)

taban

Kashmiris are not alone in the world, says US presidential candidate
WASHINGTON: “We have to remind the Kashmiris that they are not alone in the world,” says Kamala Harris, a major Democratic candidate for the 2020 US presidential election.

Well, I am not sure if I can trust Indian blood when she becomes VP. Indians will gather around her like flies around sugar. And, she will have her saying in the policy making. It's bad news for us.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
It’s all about foreign policy and that won’t change as it has be integrated with pentagon. Fact of the matter is, Trump has been bully and blunt but he’s killed way less Muslims than his predecessors be it democrat or republican. One thing I like about Trump, he’s no ability to hide anything. It’s straight on your face. So choose whoever you think will work better for the country (folks in US)
Agreed, democrats under obama and hillary ran a murderous drone campaign in pakistan and wrecked havoc in the middleeast in syria and north africa libya.

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, I am not sure if I can trust Indian blood when she becomes VP. Indians will gather around her like flies around sugar. And, she will have her saying in the policy making. It's bad news for us.
TRUMP is the winner

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kamala does not have any biases for Indians unlike Nikki Haley. She has a pretty good track record and I would certainly vote for her even if she was running for President

Modest

Don’t trust any American President or presidential candidate. They are all war mongers & killers of Muslims. We had high hopes from Obama but he turned out to be a big bastard & destroyed four Muslim countries in his so called Arab spring. These mofos are all enemies of Muslims, so don’t give a shit who gets elected

Phenku

Voter (50+ posts)

Who is Kamala Harris?

this is not a good news for pakistan , only muslims candidate will support pakistan.

Phenku

Voter (50+ posts)
Kamala does not have any biases for Indians unlike Nikki Haley. She has a pretty good track record and I would certainly vote for her even if she was running for President

Don’t trust any American President or presidential candidate. They are all war mongers & killers of Muslims. We had high hopes from Obama but he turned out to be a big bastard & destroyed four Muslim countries in his so called Arab spring. These mofos are all enemies of Muslims, so don’t give a shit who gets elected

she has hindu DNA which will bend towards her hindu roots , hindus will have field day when she wins , hindu liberals will manipulate her and biden and get support for india .

afghanbhaijan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
She is the second generation Indian
mother is indian, father is west indian

i dont think her back ground will make any difference.

she has hindu DNA which will bend towards her hindu roots , hindus will have field day when she wins , hindu liberals will manipulate her and biden and get support for india .
Agreed, democrats under obama and hillary ran a murderous drone campaign in pakistan and wrecked havoc in the middleeast in syria and north africa libya.
That's a big thing to say in election year...

she is indian ,
punjabi logo tum ko lal mirch kyo lag gaya , burnol lagao.