Jeniffer! An American Singer after Embracing Islam: MaaShaAllah.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Stop repeating the things you read in Islamiat text books. Muhammad and his followers did worse things than just burying daughters.

They raped civilian prisoners of war on the same night as they killed their fathers husbands and brothers. One respected elderly tribal woman had her legs tied to 2 different camels and then ripped apart.
They raped no one at all! Now again you are speaking without any wisdom or intelligence and any evidence. You seem unable to understand the times those people lived in or Arab culture even practised today. Criticism just for the sake of it makes you appear foolish. I do not read any Islamist text books that you are on about.

Imranpak

What you are referring to is what Quran refers to as Momin. The word for your legs slaves that you buy and sell is different and for sex slaves Quran uses the phrases which translates to “whom your right hand possess.”

So yes Quran is talking about women that you can buy and sell for the purpose of sex not just referring to people that worship him. And Quran addresses free people separately from people who are legally owned by others.

go study your religion a little bit before arguing with me lol
Whom your right hand possess means treating them like shit in your feeble mind?? No it does not mean that woman are to be sold as cattle or whatever else you think. Once again the problem is in your mind where according to you the Qur'an should be some Walt Disney or Harry Potter feel good book that you can read to your kids!?

I do not need to argue with an immature mind like yours full of hate. You see I may disagree with other religions but do not spew hate against them by misquoting there book just for the sake off it. If I want to learn about Hinduism will ask a Hindu believer not a Hindu hater. I can not even advise you to learn with such a closed, dirty and hateful heart!

Imranpak

You don’t even know me lol and you are projecting yourself on me ?

I teach people how to approach women in bars and public so I do pretty well when it comes to women alhamdulillah ?
Keep dreaming that you teach men how to approach ladies! I know a hater and foolish man when i see one. Unlike you i do not need to showcase my ability or even qualifications online. Only insecure people like you do that.

Imranpak

My teachers are Dr Israr Ahmed, Tahir Ul Qadri, Yusuf Estes and even Hamza Yusuf. Off course you have no idea who these people are. You teachers are hate mongers who spew venom hoping they can eliminate Islam. Keep dreaming, you and they will be eliminated but Islam will live for ever. Your ridiculous rants are quoting some book then asking Muslim's "you have not read this book!?". Muslim's do not spend their days reading your crappy and third rate hate manuals! There are millions of books written for and against Islam, ultimately we make up our own mind. What is a fact is how this convert to Islam Jennifer has enraged you making your ass bleed in anger. On the other hand apostates who leave Islam never anger me in the slightest. I am cool with them coz unlike you I am not an insecure person whose faith depends on what others do . I am not a cry baby like you loathing people of any faith even apostates as to why they believe or chose to disbelieve! It is you atheists always looking for fights with people from all religions as to why they believe in whatever they do! Well, the question is what the fk has it got to do with you as to who believes in what?? So if you want an aggressive fight then i am just the one too give it to you!

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

My teachers are Dr Israr Ahmed, Tahir Ul Qadri, Yusuf Estes and even Hamza Yusuf.

I know who those people are and I know Tahir Qadri personally. My teachers are same as theirs, I read the prophets biography written by contemporary Islamic scholars not by hate mongerers and all the things I saying are mentioned in those books you are just going through the denial stage which is normal. After I show you proof you are going to shift into justifying stage.

Vitamin_C

They raped no one at all!

I’ll ask you two questions:
1) When you have sex with someone without their consent and will isn’t that rape?

2) Are you not allowed to have sex with your slave without her permission in Islam?

If the answer to both is yes then it means Quran is permitting rape.

There are many stories in Ibn Ishaq where Muslims rape civilian prisoners of war after killing their fathers and brothers. That’s another thing you have not read your own books but as I said ignorance is not an argument.

Vitamin_C

Whom your right hand possess means treating them like shit

No, Whom your right hand possess is a phrase to mean sex slave in Quran and it’s used atleast 15 times in Quran.

Now go research it so you can get over your denial stage and Ill be waiting for you in your justification stage.

Mughal1

No, Whom your right hand possess is a phrase to mean sex slave in Quran and it’s used atleast 15 times in Quran.

Now go research it so you can get over your denial stage and Ill be waiting for you in your justification stage.

Dear vitamin c, as I have explained for you already, there are only and only three methods of learning available to humanity and nothing more. I have explained already that human beings are created scientists and philosopher by God.

Method one is about direct learning whereby we experiment with things directly by interacting with them as soon as we are born. See if you can disagree with me.

Method two is indirect learning method where by we learn from each other by sharing our own experiences with each other and that is the reason we build educational institutions such as schools, colleges and universities. Can you dare disagree with me?

Method three is about process of elimination whereby we save our time and energy and are able to solve problems which are otherwise beyond our reach. Is there any chance you could disagree with me?

Other than these three methods, you cannot add another one at all no matter how hard you try.

Then comes method four for our learning and that is revelation from God. This method is not available to us that we could contact God but it is open to God for contacting human beings so God used it to contact us through his messengers and he did and we have his message with us today.

We need to prepare ourselves for decoding message of God properly if we wish to benefit from it. This is why we need to learn what human language is all about and how God uses it for communicating with us.

I am going to try and explain about origin and development of human language for you and others to help you realise where you are gone seriously wrong.

BTW, if you can explain it for me that will be a great contribution from you but I know for a fact that you cannot. It is because the way you understand things and express them makes it very obvious for me that you have no idea at all what human language is, where it has come from and how it has developed and how we use it etc etc.

Meanwhile regards and all the best.

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

Method three is about process of elimination whereby we save our time and energy and are able to solve problems which are otherwise beyond our reach. Is there any chance you could disagree with me?

I already demonstrated that process of elimination is not a valid method. It’s actually a logical fallacy.

Mughal1

I already demonstrated that process of elimination is not a valid method. It’s actually a logical fallacy.

Dear vitamin c, you cannot deny things by hiding behind fallacies claim which you use in a very wrong way. Particularly if you use them for contradicting the learning methods.

Reasoning about something can be 100% true or false, probably true or false, possibly true or false. There is no any other possibility at all.

I have already explained for you in detail what is meant by evidence. If you do not know or remember this then here is a reminder for you again, I said evidence can be an object ie a thing. But evidence can also be an explanation of the object or thing. I said object can be objective ie outside our minds but its explanation by necessity has to be subjective because any explanation is our mental process and nothing more.

Leaning methods cannot be proven false because we use them always to solve our problems and we manage to solve our problem through them which proves they are not false but practically absolutely necessary for getting us through life. Your use of fallacies gets us no where and it can never get us any where at all other than bewilderment or perplexity or puzzlement or confusion. You are approaching things in a very wrong way which ruins humanity and that I have explained for you repeatedly.

You have not bothered to explain anything regarding the human language as to what it is or its origin and development or where did the words come from and where did their meanings come from or what were the mechanisms that were involved in all these processes. This is of utmost or vital importance for you to do because you keep raising objections against the quran and I want to know what is your basis for doing so.

I give you another chance to clarify your points in detail for my understanding. Otherwise stop your nonsense claims against the quran about which you know absolutely nothing at all. So hopefully you will talk sense and help me learn sense from you.

regards and all the best.

Mughal1

Dear vitamin c, kindly read this carefully and try to make proper sense of it as to what is being said and whether it could be right or not the way you have used it.

A Holmesian fallacy (also Sherlock Holmes fallacy or process of elimination fallacy) is a logical fallacy that occurs when some explanation is believed to be true on the basis that alternate explanations are impossible, yet not all alternate explanations have been ruled out.

You will see same problems with all such works by people because despite having knowledge they misdefine things.

For example, scientists think they are pioneers of science when the actual fact is people are born scientists. This is very clearly explained by me. It is we who mislead each other after we learn things using scientific method.

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

Dear vitamin c, you cannot deny things by hiding behind fallacies claim which you use in a very wrong way. Particularly if you use them for contradicting the learning methods.

There is a reason why it’s a fallacy because it’s a false claim.

For method of elimination to work you must know all possibilities and possible causes which is impossible unless you are omniscient.

You are not omniscient and there could be countless possible causes that neither you or anyone else is aware of which is why process of elimination is a logical fallacy.

Vitamin_C

Leaning methods cannot be proven false because we use them always to solve our problems

Yes they can. If I give you a method that says to find answer to anything you just close your eyes and the first thing that comes to your mind is the answer.

You can definitely prove that method is false and flawed.

Sorry to say but your arguments and your logic are ridiculous.

Mughal1

There is a reason why it’s a fallacy because it’s a false claim.

For method of elimination to work you must know all possibilities and possible causes which is impossible unless you are omniscient.

You are not omniscient and there could be countless possible causes that neither you or anyone else is aware of which is why process of elimination is a logical fallacy.

Dear vitamin c, again you are making same mistake over and over and again and again. You are applying wrong ideas to various situations. We are talking about real practical situations not unknown or unknowable factors. if we did things the way you tell us then we will never be able to learn anything at all or make any decisions at all. This is why defining fallacies on that basis will be utterly wrong and just as wrong as misusing or misapplying fallacies as you do.

Humans cannot deal with infinity at all. We can only handle practically possible situations. For example, look at how medical doctors deal with practical possibilities or how courts decide cases on basis of practical possibilities and how police deal with cases on basis of practical possibilities etc etc. In short life is all about practical situations for human beings. So what works for human beings cannot be denied on basis of impossible things.

Moreover I am not saying elimination method rules out all other possibilities. I am using this method in sense of saving time and energy where it is practically possible and useful because it is the shortest and the best way to get to the point. This is why in my view such definition are wrong and waste of time for humanity which define fallacies in direct conflict with practical methods of learning. They serve no good purpose for humanity in that case if they are only there to confuse people.

This is why I am challenging your use of fallacies where they do not apply or where they should not be applied. You can try and find situations where you can apply such definitions of fallacies for which I see no applications in practical life issues. In short we are human beings and we can only deal with things humanly ways and no other way.

Last edited:

Mughal1

science just means knowledge. Scientists are talking about the scientific method which is different and it’s a recent invention. You are confusing words.

Dear vitamin c, what is knowledge and how do we get it? Scientists are fools who are blinded by science if you like. Did we use scientific method right after our births after learning the definition from scientists? No. We were programmed that way. Scientist do not invent methods of learning they simply become aware of them better and better with time. It is because we are born with great potentialities and capabilities or talents which we perfect more and more as time passes on and we work on them.

Mughal1

Yes they can. If I give you a method that says to find answer to anything you just close your eyes and the first thing that comes to your mind is the answer.

You can definitely prove that method is false and flawed.

Sorry to say but your arguments and your logic are ridiculous.

Dear vitamin c, none of us can ever prove our tried and tested learning methods false or wrong no matter what or it means we have nothing at all to base ourselves upon. This is where it leads at the end of the day and this is the real dispute between my way of thinking things through and your way of thinking things through. It seems you do not realise the implication for doing so which is if our learning methods are false then so is whatever we have learned on their basis.

I am trying to be constructive and you are trying to be destructive. I am trying to lead humanity to somewhere worthwhile the while you want to throw all of us in an abyss or bottomless pit. Yet you dare claim that you are trying to educate people. I think I am better without such education which ends ups destroying everything I ever learned in my lifetime. I hope one day soon you see the errors of your ways.

Regards and all the best

Last edited:

Mughal1

Dear vitamin c, so far you have not bothered to explain anything regarding the human language as to what it is or its origin and development or where did the words come from and where did their meanings come from or what were the mechanisms that were involved in all these processes. This is of utmost or vital importance for you to do because you keep raising objections against the quran and I want to know what is your basis for doing so.

Regards and all the best.

Vitamin_C

Did we use scientific method right after our births after learning the definition from scientists?

Only after learning it from scientists. It’s a very specific method that did not exist few hundred years ago.

Vitamin_C

I am trying to lead humanity to somewhere worthwhile

You are leading them in wrong direction because of your flawed methodologies.

So answer two questions for me:
1. How do you eliminate very other possibility if you do not know all the possibilities?
2. If you do know all the possibilities then how? Are you omniscient?