Jeniffer! An American Singer after Embracing Islam: MaaShaAllah.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Muslims do not drink urine as a soft drink!

Muslims don’t do a lot of thinks that Islam permits or even commands because it’s nonsense.

We do not drink camel piss, chop peoples limbs for slavery, buy and sell women for sexual slavery or stone people for death for adultory.

Even Our stupidity is limited to just believing in the Quran but does not stoop to the level of actually following it. We are hypocrites but I think it’s better to be hypocrites than to live in a society that ISIS or Taliban lives in.

Vitamin_C

Just coz you look up to atheists or are one yourself does not mean you are not influenced by Christian evangelists. They are totally different things.

If you know anything about those Atheists then you would know that they criticized Islam only as a token, all their guns were firmly planted towards Christian evangelists.

The reason why I can shut Muslims so easily is that Muslims just rehash the same arguments that Christian evangelists use without even bothering to improve them or modify them.

So it’s naive of you to say that I would be influenced by them, I am influenced by people who tear them to shreds would be more accurate.

I shut these monkeys on a regular basis their brains are more locked than Muslims and believe in even more stupid things like flat earth and earth being 6,000 years old. I believe this is a bigger threat to humanity than even terrorism.

Imranpak

If you know anything about those Atheists then you would know that they criticized Islam only as a token, all their guns were firmly planted towards Christian evangelists.

The reason why I can shut Muslims so easily is that Muslims just rehash the same arguments that Christian evangelists use without even bothering to improve them or modify them.

So it’s naive of you to say that I would be influenced by them, I am influenced by people who tear them to shreds would be more accurate.

I shut these monkeys on a regular basis their brains are more locked than Muslims and believe in even more stupid things like flat earth and earth being 6,000 years old. I believe this is a bigger threat to humanity than even terrorism.

Again you are deflecting the issue to something totally different. My point remains that even atheists like you can be influenced by Christian evangelists and listen to their viewpoint. You only shut Muslims up in your mind then convince yourself have won something, this is easy to do. I also believe dealing with atheists like you is child's play for me, i can defeat them with my eyes closed and one hand tied behind my back!. I listen to people who rip apart atheists and Islam haters making them look foolish and drowning them in their own tears until they run away with their tail between their legs. You are a perfect example who keeps changing the debate from something totally different to what this thread is all about. Retards can never understand wisdom, their hearts are closed coz they have the brain of a mouse!

Last edited:

Imranpak

Muslims don’t do a lot of thinks that Islam permits or even commands because it’s nonsense.

We do not drink camel piss, chop peoples limbs for slavery, buy and sell women for sexual slavery or stone people for death for adultory.

Even Our stupidity is limited to just believing in the Quran but does not stoop to the level of actually following it. We are hypocrites but I think it’s better to be hypocrites than to live in a society that ISIS or Taliban lives in.
I think you mean Muslim's do a lot of things Islam disallows. Obviously you are still confused over things as to how they were in ancient Arabia to life today unable to understand the cultural aspect back then. I think Arab's still do engage in slavery in the middle east so i have little sympathy for them. Arab's are the most racist people in the world that is a separate issue. Yes we do not follow the Qur'an in fact most Muslim's being non Arab speakers do not even understand it. Most Pakistanis do not understand even 2% of the Qur'an which greatly bothers me. Similarly the ISIS, Taliban or any such group are mostly illiterates fighting what they consider to be war's of liberation. No one is telling us to drink camel pee, practise mutilations, circumcise ladies or amputate the limbs of innocent people. It is another thing that such acts are part of many ancient cultures. Pee brained retards ignore pre Islamic cultural practises of an Africa or Middle East passing them off as Islamic teachings!! This is how ignorant such people are! What is hilarious is they think themselves as highly educated intellectuals, lolz! They are as bad as the Pakistani peer's and fakeer's who claim to have divine wisdom. Two extremes on opposite sides.

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

I think you mean Muslim's do a lot of things Islam disallows.

Islam does not disallow slavery. Eating pork and drinking wine even in moderation is haram. Keeping sex slaves is halal.

And since this is in the Quran, Muslim societies can never make slavery haram. And this is one of the examples why holy books are bad for guiding morality.

Obviously you are still confused over things as to how they were in ancient Arabia to life today unable to understand the cultural aspect back then.

I am not talking about culture, I am talking about rules in Quran and Sunnat which are supposed to be guidance for not only ancient Arabs but for all peoples of all time so don’t use that bongi argument with me.

Arab's are the most racist people in the world that is a separate issue.

If you reads prophets biography then you will see that even the Pagan Arabs of the time were horrified by the barbarity and Tyranny of Rasullah and his followers. Entire tribes were exterminated and their women sold in bazaars at whole sale, it makes ISIS look like a charitable organization.

Similarly the ISIS, Taliban or any such group are mostly illiterates fighting what they consider to be war's of liberation.

They are doing the same things that Rasulallah did as he is their role model and guide for all times.

Have you read their statements? Every action they take they provide justification from it from Islamic sources.

Your prophet and his companions burned people alive, stoned them to death for adultury, executed prisoners of war both active and civilian. And sold off their women as sex slaves in the market. These people just take the religion more literally and seriously than you do. Ignorance is not an argument.

Imranpak

Islam does not disallow slavery. Eating pork and drinking wine even in moderation is haram. Keeping sex slaves is halal.

And since this is in the Quran, Muslim societies can never make slavery haram. And this is one of the examples why holy books are bad for guiding morality.

I am not talking about culture, I am talking about rules in Quran and Sunnat which are supposed to be guidance for not only ancient Arabs but for all peoples of all time so don’t use that bongi argument with me.

If you reads prophets biography then you will see that even the Pagan Arabs of the time were horrified by the barbarity and Tyranny of Rasullah and his followers. Entire tribes were exterminated and their women sold in bazaars at whole sale, it makes ISIS look like a charitable organization.

They are doing the same things that Rasulallah did as he is their role model and guide for all times.

Have you read their statements? Every action they take they provide justification from it from Islamic sources.

Your prophet and his companions burned people alive, stoned them to death for adultury, executed prisoners of war both active and civilian. And sold off their women as sex slaves in the market. These people just take the religion more literally and seriously than you do. Ignorance is not an argument.
Now you are just being silly having lost the argument. We have to understand what Islam calls "slaves" which is not your idea of this word. Even Muslim people themselves are called as "slaves of Allah". I am talking about culture to call out your stupidity when you are clearly confused between the two like you are between what this thread is about. The rules of Islam have to be understood in their correct context which you are unable to do.

The pagan Arab's were savages themselves burying there daughters and women alive to name other atrocities so deserved what they got. I wonder what "biography" you are talking about in the first place? Do you expect the Qur'an to be a book of good stories like Walt Disney or Harry Potter? No one is following the Prophet(saw) least of all the Pakistanis or the Arabs. This would be like saying the American's who have killed so many Muslim's are following the Christ!

Oh really!? It is not news that every criminal will find a means to justify their actions one way or another. Similarly all these groups do the same so too by misquoting the Qur'an or Hadith.

You are not only ignorant but a liar making things up for the sake of your own agenda. The Prophet and his companions were liberators of their time although there was violence at the time as well. Once again you are naive enough to compare those times today without understanding the conditions and circumstances those people lived in. Are you freakin' kiddin' me!!?

Imranpak

I went through that desi phase of getting star struck by Goris now They chase me and I show them my nakhray ??
Then you woke up realising it was all a dream! You couldn't have that blonde no matter how hard you tried.

Vitamin_C

You couldn't have that blonde no matter how hard you tried.

You don’t even know me lol and you are projecting yourself on me ?

I teach people how to approach women in bars and public so I do pretty well when it comes to women alhamdulillah ?

Vitamin_C

We have to understand what Islam calls "slaves" which is not your idea of this word.

What you are referring to is what Quran refers to as Momin. The word for your legs slaves that you buy and sell is different and for sex slaves Quran uses the phrases which translates to “whom your right hand possess.”

So yes Quran is talking about women that you can buy and sell for the purpose of sex not just referring to people that worship him. And Quran addresses free people separately from people who are legally owned by others.

go study your religion a little bit before arguing with me lol

Vitamin_C

The pagan Arab's were savages themselves burying there daughters and women alive to name other atrocities so deserved what they got.

Stop repeating the things you read in Islamiat text books. Muhammad and his followers did worse things than just burying daughters.

They raped civilian prisoners of war on the same night as they killed their fathers husbands and brothers. One respected elderly tribal woman had her legs tied to 2 different camels and then ripped apart.

Vitamin_C

I wonder what "biography" you are talking about in the first place?

What biography do you think? Ibn Ishaq Sirat Rasul and Tareekh e Tabari.

You are a Muslim you should know these things it’s shocking that you ask such basic questions and lack basic knowledge of the religion you have dedicated your life to.

Have you even read prophets biography yourself and Quran with translation and Tafsirs?

Vitamin_C

This would be like saying the American's who have killed so many Muslim's are following the Christ!

Atleast Americans didn’t force Muslims to accept Christianity or sell their women as sex slaves as your prophet used to do.

Imranpak

Atleast Americans didn’t force Muslims to accept Christianity or sell their women as sex slaves as your prophet used to do.
I think you atheists are the ones always indulging in immoral activity like screwing your sisters! Really! You really are screwed up in the head if you do not realise how many black Muslims bought to America centuries back as slaves were forced in to Christianity! Do some research before opening your mouth.

Imranpak

What biography do you think? Ibn Ishaq Sirat Rasul and Tareekh e Tabari.

You are a Muslim you should know these things it’s shocking that you ask such basic questions and lack basic knowledge of the religion you have dedicated your life to.

Have you even read prophets biography yourself and Quran with translation and Tafsirs?
Being a Muslim does not mean we know everything about Islam. Do you realise that many people have written about the Prophet(saw) posing as Muslim's? Amazing how naive you are. How old are you?