Jeniffer! An American Singer after Embracing Islam: MaaShaAllah.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Out of nearly 2 billions you will get such idiots too.

You are calling Imam Bukhari an idiot?

There is an entire chapter in Bukhari on camel piss.

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 5686
In-book reference: Book 76, Hadith 9

There is also Sahih Muslim hadith on it that Muhammad prescribed camel piss for its medicine properties.

Imranpak

You are calling Imam Bukhari an idiot?

There is an entire chapter in Bukhari on camel piss.

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 5686
In-book reference: Book 76, Hadith 9

There is also Sahih Muslim hadith on it that Muhammad prescribed camel piss for its medicine properties.

Stick to the subject at hand here instead if deflecting it to something completely different? What was so "lol" about this Jennifer lady reciting the Qur'an?? Obviously you have no reply. Open another thread if you want to talk about a completely different subject. Read the subject line of this thread.

Imranpak

So when it comes to other religions then you want to talk about piss drinking but when the piss comes back to your mouth you want to open another thread. Munafiq Momin LOL.
I want to talk about what the subject of the thread, Are you blind or do you like drinking cow piss? I do call Hindu people piss drinkers but have never said there religion encourages it.

Vitamin_C

I do call Hindu people piss drinkers but have never said there religion encourages it.

Muslims drink piss too and Islam actually encourages it so are you going to call Muslims piss drinkers now too lol

There is stupidity in every religion don’t think that you can believe in moon splitting in half and donkeys flying with wings and then make fun of others, people living in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones at others ?

Vitamin_C

I did not see an any answer. so provide a link.
watching the video and reading comments below it. I must say I had to think how low can we go. At least say Subhan Allah or Jazakallah. It really reminds me the "Surah Teen" verses in which Allah said
"Indeed, We created humans in the best form.But We will reduce them to the lowest of the low ˹in Hell˺,"

Think about it guys

Im not laughing at the lady she has a good voice. I am just laughing that whenever a white person becomes Muslims all the Desi Momins start jumping up and down LOL.

Imranpak

Muslims drink piss too and Islam actually encourages it so are you going to call Muslims piss drinkers now too lol

There is stupidity in every religion don’t think that you can believe in moon splitting in half and donkeys flying with wings and then make fun of others, people living in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones at others ?
Islam encourages no such thing neither does it talk about the other rubbish of the moon you are on about. Urine may have certain benefits but is not to be consumed as a soft drink like Hindu's do! You are brainwashed by Christian evangelists. There are no Muslim piss drinking parties happening to deal with Covid, lolz!

Imranpak

Same applies to all religion that everyone loves a convert and ridicules apostates. The point here is that this lady had a wonderful voice.

Vitamin_C

Urine may have certain benefits but is not to be consumed as a soft drink like Hindu's do!

There are no benefits of urine but it can make you sick because they carry harmful bacteria. Both Hindu and Muslim are foolish for drinking urine.

Vitamin_C

You are brainwashed by Christian evangelists.
I think you are confused I look up to Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens who is my favourite debaters and they both rip Christian evangelists to shreds and I couldn’t care less of those foolish evangelists and what they say.

Imranpak

I think you are confused I look up to Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens who is my favourite debaters and they both rip Christian evangelists to shreds and I couldn’t care less of those foolish evangelists and what they say.
Just coz you look up to atheists or are one yourself does not mean you are not influenced by Christian evangelists. They are totally different things.

Last edited:

Imranpak

Yea but a brown guy converting into Islam doesn’t get the same attention as a gori converting to Islam. Momins start jumping up and down ?
Oh yes they do. Muhammad Ali and Jermaine Jackson to name a few who are both black got plenty off attention. A R Rehman did so as well.

Last edited:

Imranpak

There are no benefits of urine but it can make you sick because they carry harmful bacteria. Both Hindu and Muslim are foolish for drinking urine.
Muslims do not drink urine as a soft drink! It may have certain benefits like liquor does. I read somewhere it is used an antiseptic. Liquor is banned in Islam for the sake of enjoyment but it is good in moderation or to calm the nerves down.