Javed Miandad very angry on Imran Khan

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Javed Miandad never talk like this against previous government. He think IK is same like before when he was playing under him, IK is no more cricketer, he is a politician now and IK is a PM of Pakistan, now Miandad is under him. Every body things army kay tatttay chooko aur PM ban jaio, Maiandad, Afridi, Shoaib and others thought that they can be IK.... ???Did any one see Miandad wearing army cap before IK became PM?

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is angry because he loves Pakistan and he know what talent we have, he also know who is abusing the system. He is not wrong to Blame Imran or any one for having non professionals or outsiders. He should be heard, and country must benefit from a legend like him. He is an honest Pakistani who loves Pakistan and respect Imran Khan a lot but not more than Pakistan. I respect his statement because I also have no one above Pakistan's dignity and success.

HSiddiqui

Javed Miandad never talk like this against previous government. He think IK is same like before when he was playing under him, IK is no more cricketer, he is a politician now and IK is a PM of Pakistan, now Miandad is under him. Every body things army kay tatttay chooko aur PM ban jaio, Maiandad, Afridi, Shoaib and others thought that they can be IK.... ???Did any one see Miandad wearing army cap before IK became PM?
Change your name brother......because you always talk absolute non sense.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So he is angry that he wasn't offered the job!! I am very saddened to see Miandad do this.
Your statement verifies your education and underdeveloped brain. I pray for your fast development.
I agree with Naila that Miandad wants his old job back as he worked for Cricket Board for a long time for a handsome amount of money...and he is missing that. Now tell me how can you judge someone's education just by reading a statement?...That is so rude on your part.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He is angry because he loves Pakistan and he know what talent we have, he also know who is abusing the system. He is not wrong to Blame Imran or any one for having non professionals or outsiders. He should be heard, and country must benefit from a legend like him. He is an honest Pakistani who loves Pakistan and respect Imran Khan a lot but not more than Pakistan. I respect his statement because I also have no one above Pakistan's dignity and success.
and so is Imran Khan, an honest Pakistani who loves Pakistan, and a legend, even bigger than Miandad? and now the Prime Minister of the country. But I don't think he has time to look after the day to day affairs of the Cricket Board, besides appointing Ehsan Maani as chairman. If for some reason the team is not doing good ,then some changes in the management may be done as required.

Phenku

Voter (50+ posts)

HSiddiqui

and so is Imran Khan, an honest Pakistani who loves Pakistan, and a legend, even bigger than Miandad? and now the Prime Minister of the country. But I don't think he has time to look after the day to day affairs of the Cricket Board, besides appointing Ehsan Maani as chairman. If for some reason the team is not doing good ,then some changes in the management may be done as required.
We are not comparing Imran Khan with Javed Miandad, but if you respect a person, love that person, stand with him, make him the chief and then when you see things goind wrong he becomes your first connection, you know he has 1000s of stuff to deal but you expect him to take care of every thing assign some one or do any thing. I voted for IK and PTI , but if you think I do not complain about bad governance specially when I see every criminal still free, I always say the worst thing that I see is Imran Khan not putting any restrictions against them, this is a healthy criticism and we all should have this much understanding and tolerance for any Pakistani in doing so, try to understand the intention, this is called freedom of expression in a manner, that's all I can say my friend I hope you will get it.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
WTF was that rant about?

He is angry about Pakistan loss to England? Is mixing sports management with running a country?

Talk is easy- & cheap! Is

Didn't understand a word he was saying or the context.

JM needs to find formal forum for his sentiments rather than one off rants