Jamat-e-Islami announces march against PTI Govt

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
Self-proclaimed Pedophiles like you and your arse-lending jamaat , thank Allah were never a part of my life and my 68 yrs of life have confirmed my suspicions about your Shitty jamaat. I have thank my Creator for that. My disgust for the likes of you, male slaves of of your amirs grow with each day.
Hahaha! If you are reluctant enough to get yourself checked from any famous medical lab due to fear of shaming yourself in front of society, do visit any of Al-Khidmat Foundation's hospitals and your reports will be kept confidential though sooner or later you are going to become part of mud. Jaake kisi konay me beth kr ALLAH ALLAH kro is age me bhi hidayat naseeb nahi horahi to afsos hai.
It's your slave mentality that you would start trolling on anyone who may dare to criticize your master. Disgusting to say the least.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kam o besh wahi baatein hain jo Musawaat ne mansoob ki hai baaqi aap khud is link pe check krlen:
abi maine sirf 1 safah check kia hai page nr 154 sab se last pehra check karo. iska matlab kya hai ? aur is se saaf pata chal reha hai ke maudoodi sahib na pakistan ke haq main thay aur na hi unko ye umeed thi . Janatul Huqama main kon log reh rehe thay ? zahir hai wohi jo Pakistan ke qayam ke liye koshan thay.

64232754_1029106537293189_3676830195395854336_n.jpg

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kam o besh wahi baatein hain jo Musawaat ne mansoob ki hai baaqi aap khud is link pe check krlen:
Aur wo dusri kitab siyasi kashmash zara pdf send karen . us main kafi kuch janab ne likha hai.

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hahaha! If you are reluctant enough to get yourself checked from any famous medical lab due to fear of shaming yourself in front of society, do visit any of Al-Khidmat Foundation's hospitals and your reports will be kept confidential though sooner or later you are going to become part of mud. Jaake kisi konay me beth kr ALLAH ALLAH kro is age me bhi hidayat naseeb nahi horahi to afsos hai.
It's your slave mentality that you would start trolling on anyone who may dare to criticize your master. Disgusting to say the least.
My master is my Allah? whom are you referring to anyway. I am in no need of any tests and it is you who is in need of a cavity probe. You should also use your original name WINDBREAKER as you are a really the thunder in a jamaati arsehole.

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
My master is my Allah? whom are you referring to anyway. I am in no need of any tests and it is you who is in need of a cavity probe. You should also use your original name WINDBREAKER as you are a really the thunder in a jamaati arsehole.
Nah....it is quite evident from your comments and hatred for JI that you bow down to IK and consider him your master. By the way, I am not a member of JI. I just support them due to their relief works in society.

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My master I repeat is Allah. Your comment about my master raised doubts in my mind about yours. I am no PTI worker or member but I love Imran's honest attitude towards Pakistan. I use to just like the principled stand of JI but that got washed away after the MMA . Siraj ul Haq is the last blow that will cripple JI. It will not be good for the nation. Your fixation on sodomy was annoying and IF you talk rationally you will get a civil reply. Watch and weigh your words.