Jalali English Interview

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Quaid ki urdu dekhi thi?
Fatima Jinnah ki urdu?
focus on issues that really matter like WTF this Govt achieve in 750 days even after full support of Establishment?
Hahahaha Tell Selected Chairman bilo rani to come out of the closet than we will discuss "Barish Hota hai Tu pani Ata HAi"

Dead PEE PEE parties have no future to discuss anything.

Hasta la vista

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hahahaha Tell Selected Chairman bilo rani to come out of the closet than we will discuss "Barish Hota hai Tu pani Ata HAi"

Dead PEE PEE parties have no future to discuss anything.

cheetay PPP aj bhi threat hay ..unkay liyay .. agar na hoti tou ek unkown Walmart Girl pay na depend karna parta.... ?

NasNY

cheetay PPP aj bhi threat hay ..unkay liyay .. agar na hoti tou ek unkown Walmart Girl pay na depend karna parta.... ?
You limited thinking Jialas have no idea what kind of hyeans within your party are waiting to rip Bilorani apart as soon as Zardari dies.

I am just sitting back and enjoying the show, best is yet to come.
As soon Zardari dies i would be surprised if Bilorani makes it to the airport with her virginity Intact, hahahaha.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
If I were in his place I would have replied in Urdu and asked him to get an interpreter for his own convenience because;
a) English is not my mother tongue.
b) I have every right to answer in my own language.

Please change your attitude guys we got our independence 74 years ago from British raj.

Last edited:

CANSUK

زرداری بلاول کو اور بلاول زرداری کو مروا کر تھوڑی بہتی سيٹيں شائد لے مرے ورنہ تو اس دفعہ کسی کی مَيت بھی کام آتی نظر نہيں آتی۔ اب ديکھنا يہ ہے کے کون کس کو مارتا ہے۔​

Pakistan2017

Quaid ki urdu dekhi thi?
Fatima Jinnah ki urdu?
focus on issues that really matter like WTF this Govt achieve in 750 days even after full support of Establishment?
The major achievement is that this Govt. has F****** Up corrupt families. This is answer to WTF