Jaiz HALALA ! Halala which is allowed - Mufti Tariq Masood جائز حلالہ ، مفتی طارق مسعود

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Marriage , sex, interactions with opposite sex and anything else somehow linked with sex is the only topic of Mufti Tariq.

Best part of equation is when he gets pissed with engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza for which normally he had no answers :)

karachii

Minister (2k+ posts)
Marriage , sex, interactions with opposite sex and anything else somehow linked with sex is the only topic of Mufti Tariq.

Best part of equation is when he gets pissed with engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza for which normally he had no answers :)

Brother i agree with you this mufti is not the best when it comes cross questioning, but to say Engineer Mirza is good is absolutely wrong.

Both are equally poor in understanding of madzhab or fiqh, just listen to competent moulvi makki dars he will always inform about reasons and compare it to other fiqh also. While enginerr mirza have a biased he will never tell you reason why other follows different practice

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brother i agree with you this mufti is not the best when it comes cross questioning, but to say Engineer Mirza is good is absolutely wrong.

Both are equally poor in understanding of madzhab or fiqh, just listen to competent moulvi makki dars he will always inform about reasons and compare it to other fiqh also. While enginerr mirza have a biased he will never tell you reason why other follows different practice
I am not saying that Engineer Muhammed Ali Mirza is best he doesn't know how to talk but I have checked his sources multiple times and he is quoting 200% correctly, I totally agree that their are many who are way better then both of them.

karachii

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not saying that Engineer Muhammed Ali Mirza is best he doesn't know how to talk but I have checked his sources multiple times and he is quoting 200% correctly, I totally agree that their are many who are way better then both of them.

I am not saying that he does not quote correctly all i am saying is that there are other sahih hadith that also support other point of view she he will never tell.

karachii

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mufti is wrong imo , he is just blind hanafi follower.

Dr Zakir on talak according to quran , follow Quran not hanafiat.

lol, you saying hanafi dont practice quran????

by the way 3 talaq at a time is also applicable on shafie, hanbali and maliki fiqh...

karachii

Minister (2k+ posts)
Read Quran and act what it says nothing else matters.

Quran tells us about the right practice to give taluq that is taluq ahsan, if you dont give taluq by that ahsan practice still the taluq will occur but because you disobeyed the way it was mention its a gunah, i give you another example one should not give taluq in the days of menstruation but even if he do taluq will occur but its a gunah, same in pregnancy.

Quran is way of life and 90% of ahkaam are crystal clear and mind you remaining 10% is also very clear but because of our negligence and gunah we cant understand.

Ansd Allah Knows best

Qalumkar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Quran tells us about the right practice to give taluq that is taluq ahsan, if you dont give taluq by that ahsan practice still the taluq will occur but because you disobeyed the way it was mention its a gunah, i give you another example one should not give taluq in the days of menstruation but even if he do taluq will occur but its a gunah, same in pregnancy.

Quran is way of life and 90% of ahkaam are crystal clear and mind you remaining 10% is also very clear but because of our negligence and gunah we cant understand.

Ansd Allah Knows best
طلاق کی کوئی اقسام نہیں ہیں۔ طلاق کا واحد طریقہ وہی ہے جو اللہ کی وحی میں حکم ہوا ہے۔ کسی اور طریقے سے طلاق ہو ہی نہیں سکتی کیونکہ وہ شخص مسلمان ہی نہیں رہتا۔
5_44a.jpg

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)

T1aySbu.png

ep2hkkf.png

RHucmTF.png

پہلے تو امت یہ فیصلہ کر لے کے شریعت محمدی چلے گی یا کسی خلیفہ یا صحابی کی رسول خدا کے زمانے میں بھی طلاق ایک ساتھ تین نہیں دی جاتی تھیں بلکہ آپ نے غصہ فرمایا یہ ملعون شریعت محمدی کی غلط تاویل کر رہا ہے جاہل

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)
All the four Imam said: “If I say something, then compare it to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His messenger and if it agrees to them, then accept it and that which goes against them, then reject it and throw my saying against the wall”

Last edited:

karachii

Minister (2k+ posts)
طلاق کی کوئی اقسام نہیں ہیں۔ طلاق کا واحد طریقہ وہی ہے جو اللہ کی وحی میں حکم ہوا ہے۔ کسی اور طریقے سے طلاق ہو ہی نہیں سکتی کیونکہ وہ شخص مسلمان ہی نہیں رہتا۔
5_44a.jpg

bahi aap k samajhnay mei galti hoi hai, mainay sahi tareeqay se taluq daynay ko "taluq husna" likha hai.

mein bhi "taluq, taluq, taluq" kehnay k khilaaf hoo, mager kia karay k ummah ka ijtehad hai k is tarah se taluq hojati hai